Hunter eyes bulking

Dodevu

Dodevu

Diamond
6ft tall, bulked from 140lbs to 160lbs, jaw is still quite good due to fat deposits to my thighs and stomach.

Noticed my eyelids have changed quite a bit and have been getting compliments on them, only changes I’ve made is getting older and bulking. I’ve read online that losing fat would help give you them so it’s weird how I’m starting to develop them after bulking.

Anyone had any similar experiences or do you think it’s due to aging?

No, I have literally no fat around my eyes. Even when I was 200 lbs I had no fat.
But due to fat being distributed around your body relatively equally, your eyelids should become more fat. You are gonna lose that fat however when you cut, so it doesn't matter.

I naturally have strong brow ridges.

I've seen some shit

Noticed my eyelids have changed quite a bit and have been getting compliments on them,
Lets be honest, that never happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 283
Tony :love::sneaky:
A0ee522

I naturally have strong brow ridges.

I've seen some shit

My brow ridge is huge, almost like that Marvel Comics character The Thing. I've seen some shit? I've not seen some shit, in particular half of the fucking sky. I'm always amazed at how much brighter everything looks when I lift my brow right up. It's literally blocking half of the light out. Great when you're walking or driving toward the sun though, no need for shades....

My brow ridge is huge, almost like that Marvel Comics character The Thing. I've seen some shit? I've not seen some shit, in particular half of the fucking sky. I'm always amazed at how much brighter everything looks when I lift my brow right up. It's literally blocking half of the light out. Great when you're walking or driving toward the sun though, no need for shades....
I wish I had a huge amount of BONE shading my eyes.

I wish I had a huge amount of BONE shading my eyes.

I honestly think mine is too much and out of balance. Don't think that many girls actually go for the full caveman look.

I honestly think mine is too much and out of balance. Don't think that many girls actually go for the full caveman look.
When it's so big that the frontal bone out balances middle and lower third (like the Shimansky guy) then imo it's too much.
I wish I had one like Gandy or O'pry.

When it's so big that the frontal bone out balances middle and lower third (like the Shimansky guy) then imo it's too much.
I wish I had one like Gandy or O'pry.

Actually I think Shimansky has the head shape to suit a smaller lower third, it doesn't look subhuman on him. If his head stood out more at the back, he would probably look subhuman. I think his brow quite suits him. Mine is slightly bigger than his though.

Genetics.

Powerful, isn't it?