HUNTER EYES DEBUNKED MUST WATCH

It's cope to think hunter eyes are not good look at how hunter eyes halo a asian
312900730_807838720480078_2066806912663851734_n.jpg
Chang

too many retards on this forum think bi-maxxing their jaw so it protrudes past neutral is gonna make up for other recessed features, the reality is that negative characteristics descend you harder than any positive will ever ascend you.
yeah but if you have a recessed mandible and of course maxilla, what to do then ?

Happy for you then

Maybe you do understand more, yeah it's possible. But I talk based on real life experience (uni campus, clubs, parties, dating etc.)

My hunter, hooded, whatsoever eyes do suit me and make me more attractive so yeah, it works for me I guess.

Let the copers cope
I also talk from my experience, and the reality is o'pry type eyes are unbelievably rare, and there are many different types of eyes that are attractive

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
yeah but those whose eye area is seen as attratcive have hunter eyes like traits (color, eyebrow length, medial canthus length and position/downtunredness, phf/pfl ratio, canthal tilt, eyebrow titl)

• +1
Reactions: eyes
yeah but if you have a recessed mandible and of course maxilla, what to do then ?
fix them only up to neutral because it's less invasive, going the extra mile won't compensate for any other recession and you're better off just targeting that recession directly with the money and time you saved.

thinking forward growth will ascend you as opposed to just adjusting the recession with a more minor operation which leaves you with enough funds left for further adjustments is retarded.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Vega Lyra and Eren
i like how no one mentions how important eyelashes are for eye area too, how much of a halo it is

theyre hard to spot in pictures but IRL in person you will get compliments on eyelashes all the time. but "has UEE so its over!!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Vega Lyra
Ever since consuming blackpill/looksmaxxing content one thing that always stuck out to me as a gross misunderstanding was the 'hunter eyes' obsession. It is TOTAL BULLSHIT. Why do you think girls obsess over cillian murphys eyes? There are many other examples. The whole hunter eyes obsession does not reflect reality at all, this tiktok sums it up. If you disagree you are retarded and have not left your basement in 5 years.
Proof Snapaku eyes are the best
Ezgifcom add text

• Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover
As i said before, i have no reason to cope. My eyes are my best feature and I've had girls compliment them consistently. This post is aimed at debunking bullshit this community spouts
Can you post your eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and eyes
Dnrd but keep squinting clenching jutting
IMG 20230430 114541

fix them only up to neutral because it's less invasive, going the extra mile won't compensate for any other recession and you're better off just targeting that recession directly with the money and time you saved.

thinking forward growth will ascend you as opposed to just adjusting the recession with a more minor operation which leaves you with enough funds left for further adjustments is retarded.
i thought bimax was the best option of your lower third + middle face was recessed
my maxilla and jaw were good before traditional orthodontics destroyed me
i was thinking about a l f a r o as he does CCW very well with his bimax
what do you think ? Except bimax for jaw recession i don't see anything else except camouflage with implants etc. But this does not adress the root of the issue

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, It'snotover, User49 and 1 other person
As i said before, if you crop his face so only his eyes are visible, he still has very attractive eyes. You are retarded if you think hunter eyes are the only type of attractive eyes. Hunter eyes are still top tier, but there is more nuance to what makes an attractive eye area than this community likes to admit.
I think this is a very reasonable point, the issue is posters here are so extreme, when you say “Hunter eyes are still top tier, but there is more nuance….” They think you’re saying Hunter eyes are shit jfl.

Can you post some other example of eyes that you think are attractive? And are there other types of categories of attractive eyes, similar to the way we have created terminology and categorised Hunter eyes?

I think this is a very reasonable point, the issue is posters here are so extreme, when you say “Hunter eyes are still top tier, but there is more nuance….” They think you’re saying Hunter eyes are shit jfl.

Can you post some other example of eyes that you think are attractive? And are there other types of categories of attractive eyes, similar to the way we have created terminology and categorised Hunter eyes?
I think big round eyes even that look at a little buggish can be attractive, such as tobey maguire, especially with bright eye colour, also uee is no death sentence. Here is an example of football player marc bartra:

Screenshot 20230430 102902

Screenshot 20230430 102913

u really screenshot the worst frame to prove ur point

truth is UEE mogs NO UEE
Are you only saying that because you have significant UEE?

i thought bimax was the best option of your lower third + middle face was recessed
my maxilla and jaw were good before traditional orthodontics destroyed me
i was thinking about a l f a r o as he does CCW very well with his bimax
what do you think ? Except bimax for jaw recession i don't see anything else except camouflage with implants etc. But this does not adress the root of the issue
there's varying degrees of it, some of which take far longer to recover from than others, and cost more.

you are fine as long as your side profile is neutral, you don't need your jaw to protrude past your forehead, forward growth is not as important as a lack of recession, mine protrudes almost as far as my nose and I can tell you that nobody cares.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49 and Vega Lyra
there's varying degrees of it, some of which take far longer to recover from than others, and cost more.

you are fine as long as your side profile is neutral, you don't need your jaw to protrude past your forehead, forward growth is not as important as a lack of recession, mine protrudes almost as far as my nose and I can tell you that nobody cares.
how hard did you clench to get that?

What I learned is there is no single criteria for good eye area
Good eye area can be very diverse

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Vega Lyra

ok thank you for your explanations
my issue is that i can only look "good" from 3/4 and the front
from the side i'm absolutely a subhuman submissive cuck
my straight nose got crooked because of the lack of support (when my maxilla and mandible changed dramatically, right after widsdom removal) and now i have a sort of jew nose, which is not noticeable from front and negligible from 3/4

I think i have breathing problems as well so bimax could be greatly beneficial, because it could revert me to my "normal" appearance

I consider myself as the most good looking of the subhumans because of the efforts i put in mewing, which got me significant results but i'm still recessed.

you’re fucking retarded ur chin is just ogre as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 15468
you’re fucking retarded ur chin is just ogre as fuck
his chin is OGRE because of giga HORZIONTAL projection and it looks like a butt

but u said 3 chin philtrum ratio being OGRE is WRONG

People on this forum wanted it back in 2018,2019 when millennials where on here. Now blackpilled teenagers want to look like this

Cope women literally crave Sean’s eye area lol.

Women also crave cillian murphys eye area
No they don’t. Cillian has good bones and eye colour and that’s why women find him attractive.
Stop coping lol.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
No they don’t. Cillian has good bones and eye colour and that’s why women find him attractive.
Stop coping lol.
Omg you are actually retarded. He has attractive eyes, so my point is that you dont need hunter eyes to have attractive eyes and if you think you do then you are severely autistic.

I ain't listening to a prey faggot cope

I ain't listening to a prey faggot cope
Not a cope, its the truth. If you disagree i have to assume you just rot in your parents basement and have never spoken to girls irl

Not a cope, its the truth. If you disagree i have to assume you just rot in your parents basement and have never spoken to girls irl
what is this reddit tier response.
Anyways, bug eyes (prey eyes) ofc can a halo a person if they have everything else that is of harmony but hunter eyes can add a little bonus. Though in a mogging sense you're gonna be more scared of someone with hunter eyes than someone with prey, this is a natural response that can't be argued with.

The fact your argument is if I disagree then I must be a basement dweller is just enough to know you're a newfag nigger that should be banned of this site. And I have spoken to girls irl despite being socially stunted due to autism, it really isn't hard after you figure out the patterns.

Ngl I should try doing irl social experiments to see what girls would say by showing the difference of models with or without hunter eyes. Also on a conspiracy note, bug eye niggers are only ever getting anything due to birth control so stfu with your kike cope faggot.

My eyes are my best feature, and have regularly had girls compliment the shit out of them. I am realistic and know bullshit when i see it. The hunter eye obsession is bullshit
Lol fax it’s something dudes think is ideal to look chad or pull girls but it’s the opposite

what is this reddit tier response.
Anyways, bug eyes (prey eyes) ofc can a halo a person if they have everything else that is of harmony but hunter eyes can add a little bonus. Though in a mogging sense you're gonna be more scared of someone with hunter eyes than someone with prey, this is a natural response that can't be argued with.

The fact your argument is if I disagree then I must be a basement dweller is just enough to know you're a newfag nigger that should be banned of this site. And I have spoken to girls irl despite being socially stunted due to autism, it really isn't hard after you figure out the patterns.

Ngl I should try doing irl social experiments to see what girls would say by showing the difference of models with or without hunter eyes. Also on a conspiracy note, bug eye niggers are only ever getting anything due to birth control so stfu with your kike cope faggot.
I wasn't talking about bug eyes. I was mainly referring to eyes with some uee. My point is that this community will autistically critique any eyes with a nanometer of uee, and then suck off some guy with the blandest eyes ever just because you cant see his upper eyelids, its retarded. The o'pry type of eye is of course top tier, but trying to say that if you have any uee then your eyes are not top tier is so dumb that i can only assume that someone who subscribes to this belief is a basement dweller with no experience of real life.

Also i may be relativley new to this site, but I've been interested in this stuff for over 5 years at least, infact its been a bit of an obsession for me in my life, so i feel i can make some critiques of some commonly held beliefs in this community that i don't agree with.

Last edited:
nighas don't actually know what hunter eyes rlly are

real hunter eyes = giga wide pfl, low set brow, pct, good undereye support, thick dark eyelashes

this muh uee nonsense is cope for low tcels with a feminine high set brow, a low set brow with lack of fat in the upper eyelid area is striking

what eyes do I have? This is a pic taken straight forward, slight squinting

Ever since consuming blackpill/looksmaxxing content one thing that always stuck out to me as a gross misunderstanding was the 'hunter eyes' obsession. It is TOTAL BULLSHIT. Why do you think girls obsess over cillian murphys eyes? There are many other examples. The whole hunter eyes obsession does not reflect reality at all, this tiktok sums it up. If you disagree you are retarded and have not left your basement in 5 years.
CONFIRMED cope

Just 1 famous actor having normal eyes dowsnt count

bro could not quit yappin bout something no one takes seriously