HUNTER EYES DEBUNKED MUST WATCH

Vega Lyra

Vega Lyra

Iron
Ever since consuming blackpill/looksmaxxing content one thing that always stuck out to me as a gross misunderstanding was the 'hunter eyes' obsession. It is TOTAL BULLSHIT. Why do you think girls obsess over cillian murphys eyes? There are many other examples. The whole hunter eyes obsession does not reflect reality at all, this tiktok sums it up. If you disagree you are retarded and have not left your basement in 5 years.

Attachments

• 62732c27623dd8ac750b44316f971109.mp4
    6.5 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, nope, Heinrich Schmidt and 20 others
Un.ermite looks mid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Sanguinius, midlatinocel and 2 others
Eyes are the prize, keep coping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: redmaxx, Heinrich Schmidt, rooman and 9 others
Hunter eyes have always been a psl meme .
If you don't have truecel eye area then jaw is what matters .

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking, zura, Mr. President and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, rooman, angelo and 4 others
Ever since consuming blackpill/looksmaxxing content one thing that always stuck out to me as a gross misunderstanding was the 'hunter eyes' obsession. It is TOTAL BULLSHIT. Why do you think girls obsess over cillian murphys eyes? There are many other examples. The whole hunter eyes obsession does not reflect reality at all, this tiktok sums it up. If you disagree you are retarded and have not left your basement in 5 years.
Cillian Murphy have light blue eyes….

Hunter eyes have always been a psl meme .
If you don't have truecel eye area then jaw is what matters .
So is bimax and so is having big masc bones god this community is so fucking retarded half the time

• +1
Reactions: rooman, cancercell, Vega Lyra and 1 other person
if pretty boys go nw2 its over for them. pretty boys litterly depends on their hair while masculine guys can look good even bald
and no hunter eyes are not a must have trait but the eyes do need to be small.

if the eyes are too big like this guy

0__0643d16082d193.jpg

ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
A41CC665 0D9B 46AF A383 F225CA24A5DB

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, rooman, It'snotover and 6 others
Im not saying eyes aren't important, im saying you dont need hunter eyes and i would even say that while hunter eyes are good, they are not optimum

• +1
Reactions: UncDami and Mewton
It's cope to think hunter eyes are not good look at how hunter eyes halo a asian
312900730_807838720480078_2066806912663851734_n.jpg

• +1
Reactions: rooman, 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
if pretty boys go nw2 its over for them. pretty boys litterly depends on their hair while masculine guys can look good even bald
and no hunter eyes are not a must have trait but the eyes do need to be small.

if the eyes are too big like this guy

0__0643d16082d193.jpg

ITS OVER
The eyes can also big big. You chose the most cherry picked photo of a guy deliberately making himself look stupid with a distorting front facing camera, you haven't proved anything.

• +1
Reactions: UncDami
So is bimax and so is having big masc bones god this community is so fucking retarded half the time
Litterally. Having a massive jaw is quite often a turn off for girls, because it looks retarded. Its about having a proportionate angular jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UncDami and St.TikTokcel
The daily hunter eyes vs pretty eyes thread. I'll be sure to participate in the Gandy vs Chico mog battle next as well! @ascension

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 28414, User49 and 1 other person
Litterally. Having a massive jaw is quite often a turn off for girls, because it looks retarded. Its about having a proportionate angular jaw
too many retards on this forum think bi-maxxing their jaw so it protrudes past neutral is gonna make up for other recessed features, the reality is that negative characteristics descend you harder than any positive will ever ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, zura, rooman and 7 others
too many retards on this forum think bi-maxxing their jaw so it protrudes past neutral is gonna make up for other recessed features, the reality is that negative characteristics descend you harder than any positive will ever ascend you.
Exactly. To have an attractive face, you need have facial harmony, which means MULTIPLE above above average facial features combined with ideal facial proportions. Whereas all it takes to make you unattractive is litterally something like having eyes too close together.

• +1
Reactions: UncDami and Deleted member 7580
Exactly. To have an attractive face, you need have facial harmony, which means MULTIPLE above above average facial features combined with ideal facial proportions. Whereas all it takes to make you unattractive is litterally something like having eyes too close together.
Let them be delusional, even in a blackpill community about increasing looks they go into the wrong direction jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, UncDami and Vega Lyra
facial harmony, which means MULTIPLE above above average facial features combined with ideal facial proportions.
you don't need this at all for facial harmony, chico doesn't have any features that are much above average, all of them are just near ideal, but they are not ideal either.

not having any visible signs of recession is more important than being more developed than neutral, jaw will never make up for your eye area, eye area will never make up for your forehead, women don't look at your face like a math equation subtracting and adding points, they just see your big ass forehead and walk away.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
you don't need this at all for facial harmony, chico doesn't have any features that are much above average, all of them are just near ideal, but they are not ideal either.

not having any visible signs of recession is more important than being more developed than neutral, jaw will never make up for your eye area, eye area will never make up for your forehead, women don't look at your face like a math equation subtracting and adding points, they just see your big ass forehead and walk away.
My bad i meant for an attractive face you need ideal facial proportions plus goof features

• +1
Reactions: UncDami
nighas don't actually know what hunter eyes rlly are

real hunter eyes = giga wide pfl, low set brow, pct, good undereye support, thick dark eyelashes

this muh uee nonsense is cope for low tcels with a feminine high set brow, a low set brow with lack of fat in the upper eyelid area is striking

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Venommm_, twilight and 1 other person
Biggest UEE coper I have seen so far:
Funnily enough his idols have hunter/hooded eyes

Bella-Hadid-and-her-cat-eyes_edited-500x500.jpg.webp
Lucky-Blue-Smith.jpg

Hunter eyes make you look scared and frightened bro

3384226_1682844814499.png
sean-o-pry-in-blank-space-1989-2014.jpg

this muh uee nonsense is cope for low tcels with a feminine high set brow, a low set brow with lack of fat in the upper eyelid area is striking
Exactly

bfgbfgb-png.532960
1565142881624-1-png.532961

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Inscol, Sanguinius and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, rooman, Polish Chincel and 3 others
nighas don't actually know what hunter eyes rlly are

real hunter eyes = giga wide pfl, low set brow, pct, good undereye support, thick dark eyelashes

Cillian murphy has crazy uee and his eyes are lusted after. Its about having striking eyes, hunter eyes are striking but not all striking and attractive eyes are hunter eyes, if you think differently you don't understand female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
I was lurking on this forum before then, and have been researching facial attractiveness theory for years

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Cillian murphy has crazy uee and his eyes are lusted after. Its about having striking eyes, hunter eyes are striking but not all striking and attractive eyes are hunter eyes, if you think differently you don't understand female gaze
Because he has uber light eyes + very good looking face you idiot :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Sanguinius and twilight
Because he has uber light eyes + very good looking face you idiot :lul:
Light eyes are striking you retard which is what i said. And even without his above average face his eyes are attractive

Its so ovbious you have never spoke to a woman and no nothing about what they like. Keep rotting in your basement
Had plenty of compliments on various different occasions for my eyes and low set eyebrows from every age group, yet my eyes don't have very good coloring.

Keep coping with your shitty eye area and keep following that UEE coper :lul:

Light eyes are striking you retard which is what i said. And even without his above average face his eyes are attractive

He would really benefit from hooding and less UEE as it makes his eyes look like an old man.

Muh female gaze:

1682845536154-png.2176272

Last edited:
I was lurking on this forum before then, and have been researching facial attractiveness theory for years
You are very dumb and coper.

• +1
Reactions: twilight and eyes
You are very dumb and coper.
As i said before, i have no reason to cope. My eyes are my best feature and I've had girls compliment them consistently. This post is aimed at debunking bullshit this community spouts

• +1
OP: cillian murphy (10/10 bone structure insane zygos and jaw, ratios, soft features, good eye colour and compactness but has upper eyelid exposure) gets thirsted over by women, therefore eyes like chico and opry (good pfl brow support hooding fat pads, lashes and eyebrows) aren’t ideal

Miring your IQ op

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 20064, Polish Chincel and 3 others
water but its a cool way to filter out autists.

• +1
Reactions: Vega Lyra
OP: cillian murphy (10/10 bone structure insane zygos and jaw, ratios, soft features, good eye colour and compactness but has upper eyelid exposure) gets thirsted over by women, therefore eyes like chico and opry aren’t ideal

Miring your IQ op
As i said before, if you crop his face so only his eyes are visible, he still has very attractive eyes. You are retarded if you think hunter eyes are the only type of attractive eyes. Hunter eyes are still top tier, but there is more nuance to what makes an attractive eye area than this community likes to admit.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 27472, Sanguinius and 1 other person
small eyes + blue eyes. = genetic win

Had plenty of compliments on various different occasions for my eyes and low set eyebrows from every age group, yet my eyes don't have very good coloring.

Keep coping with your shitty eye area and keep following that UEE coper :lul:

He would really benefit from hooding and less UEE as it makes his eyes look like an old man.

Muh female gaze:

1682845536154-png.2176272
Ive also had my eyes complemented alot by girls, unprovoked too.

There is alot more complexity to what makes an attractive eye area than this community makes out.

I understand more about this than you, the hunter eye meme reeks of autism

• +1

There is alot more complexity to what makes an attractive eye area than this community makes out.

the thing is that all attractive eyes no matter if they aren’t exactly “hunter eyes” like chico or oprys is that they all share the same baseline characteristics of the eyes that you call “autistic”

retards here will use someone like lorenzo zurzolos eyes to “prove” that hunter eyes aren’t ideal but his eyes are basically just hunter eyes but with a TINY bit of uee and scelera show. This doesn’t “prove” that those OBJECTIVELY bad traits are good, it just means you can have attractive eyes even with some minor flaws like zurzolo, but you still need the BASELINE characteristics like PFl, deep set, lashes/brows, positive supraorbitals etc

in cillain murphys case his eyes are objectively bad but he has just enough good things about them (colour and lashes) not to mention the rest of his face being top percentile, that his eyes don’t falio him as hard

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Polish Chincel and eyes

Happy for you then

Maybe you do understand more, yeah it's possible. But I talk based on real life experience (uni campus, clubs, parties, dating etc.)

My hunter, hooded, whatsoever eyes do suit me and make me more attractive so yeah, it works for me I guess.

retards here will use someone like lorenzo zurzolos eyes to “prove” that hunter eyes aren’t ideal but his eyes are basically just hunter eyes but with a TINY bit of uee and scelera show. This doesn’t “prove” that those OBJECTIVELY bad traits are good, it just means you can have attractive eyes even with some minor flaws like zurzolo, but you still need the BASELINE characteristics like PFl, deep set, lashes/brows, positive supraorbitals etc

in cillain murphys case his eyes are objectively bad but he has just enough good things about them (colour and lashes) not to mention the rest of his face being top percentile, that his eyes don’t falio him as hard
Let the copers cope

Maybe but hunter eyes is psl autism the cheeks the size of the jaw and maxillary projection matter way more as you can see

Attachments

• download (28).png
    download (28).png
    313.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Vega Lyra
Average Nu-PSLcel thread. Just look like an abused dog theory strikes again. What else are you going to say? That NCT is law just because Vinnie has it JFL?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 27472, Sanguinius and 2 others
the thing is that all attractive eyes no matter if they aren’t exactly “hunter eyes” like chico or oprys is that they all share the same baseline characteristics of the eyes that you call “autistic”

I am noy saying that hunter eyes are not attractive that would ovbiously be a retarded take. I am saying that what makes attractive eyes is alot more complex than this community makes out.

I agree some characteristics are objectivley better than others, but there is alot more variation in attractive eyes than just the o'pry hunter eyes.

Cillian murphy has objectivley good eyes. When girls talk about what makes him attractive, they always mention his eyes, mostly like you said to the colour and lashes, but also because they are striking and his uee, combined with his halo eye colour, makes him striking.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Average Nu-PSLcel thread. Just look like an abused dog theory strikes again. What else are you going to say? That NCT is law just because Vinnie has it JFL?
Jesus you are so retarded how can you not read your comment and see how retarded it is??? I am saying there is alot more complexity in what makes eyes attractive than autistic retards like you make out.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius

high iq user

u will be tagged in my high iq posts. hunter eye meme is retarded