Hunter Eyes

Horizontal length and vertical compactness is one of the basics of hunter eyes. I mog him.

ok but still not hunter. you are missing the point here. Our eyes are very similar in the way that fat is stored. I assume you still have a bit of baby fat that will soon disappear.

Upper eye Fat storage qualifies as holding, and oftentimes it increases in adulthood. Again, horizontal length and vertical compactness is a basic of Hunter eyes.

Upper eye Fat storage qualifies as holding, and oftentimes it increases in adulthood. Again, horizontal length and vertical compactness is a basic of Hunter eyes.
hooding is the main thing and strong canthal tilt

i mean bro, you are arguing here with 3+ people who all tell u your eyes are not hunter. If you were satisfied with your face, you wouldnt be rotting and arguing here and be slaying girls in a night club as we speak. I am telling you what I see. Maybe if you take a better picture which showcases hunter-like hooding I will take my words back.

i mean bro, you are arguing here with 3+ people who all tell u your eyes are not hunter. If you were satisfied with your face, you wouldnt be rotting and arguing here and be slaying girls in a night club as we speak. I am telling you what I see. Maybe if you take a better picture which showcases hunter-like hooding I will take my words back.

Well I’m not completely satisfied with it. I’m a high tier norm is/chadlite right now. My goal is to elevate to Chad through jaw/chin implant.

shit eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
hooding is the main thing and strong canthal tilt

My eyes are hooded. Obviously not to the extent that O’ Pry’s are, but still hooded.

Well I’m not completely satisfied with it. I’m a high tier norm is/chadlite right now. My goal is to elevate to Chad through jaw/chin implant.
I am sorry but you can't be chad if your eye area stays like this. If you do something about it, maybe

• +1
@MisterMercedes @austrianvirgin has a message for you it goes as follows:
coping graycels, when will they learn

"Oh, he? dont mind him, hes just a friend (and sometimes buys me nice things tehee)"
821fbcde-d471-4b3d-bacb-840c7a0b3e05-jpeg.502521

"Tehee of course without condom, you need to feel something aswell daddy"
screenshot_2020-06-24-23-44-57-jpg.473608

• JFL
I am sorry but you can't be chad if your eye area stays like this. If you do something about it, maybe

I mean whether or not my eyes are hunter or not, they’re definitely attractive. I’ve been told this numerous times. The main reason I’m borderline Chadlite.

@MisterMercedes @austrianvirgin has a message for you it goes as follows:

He mogs me in medial canthus and color. He needs to post an angle similar to mine to see if he’s squinting or not. His eyebrows look absurdly tilted and low.

44D2A614 9163 4AC0 89F9 282894311C5A
F06D4481 5257 4A47 97A8 FE66BA2D15EB

• JFL
U don’t have hunter eyes u delusional dick head read the threads on hunter eyes
I have and I have them. Horizontally long, vertically compact, somewhat hooded, PCT, thick eyebrows that align with the tilt, etc.

• JFL
What does the first pic have to do with this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Zyros, Mr.cope and 2 others
I have and I have them. Horizontally long, vertically compact, somewhat hooded, PCT, thick eyebrows that align with the tilt, etc.
U don’t u lil fucker read the thread I sent ur a Greycell u don’t even know what hunter yes are hunter eyes and hooded eyes are not the same u dumb shit hunter eyes are almond eyes not hooded dumb shit

U don’t u lil fucker read the thread I sent ur a Greycell u don’t even know what hunter yes are hunter eyes and hooded eyes are not the same u dumb shit hunter eyes are almond eyes not hooded dumb shit
Haha someone told me my eyes are almond not hunter. Now you’re saying hunter eyes are almond not hooded.

Send the post again.

@MisterMercedes @austrianvirgin is caging as we speak due to some statements you made
I SWEAR TO GOD HOW DOES HE COPE THIS MUCH ITS LITERALLY THE SAME FUCKING ANGLE, NO SQUINT, NO FROWN, NOTHING, DOES HE REALISE THERE IS A THING CALLED DOWNTURNED EYEBROWS (EVEN THO MINE ARE MOSTLY STRAIGHT?)
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 6475
Be weird to cope considering I could go get a more PCT for a few thousand. I wouldn’t want it though as that tilt is extreme.
Dumb ass nigga more PCT won’t make ur eyes hunter ur eyebrows are shit and so is your browridge and your infraorbitals stop comparing yourself to models go comfort yourself somewhere else JFL

Dumb ass nigga more PCT won’t make ur eyes hunter ur eyebrows are shit and so is your browridge and your infraorbitals stop comparing yourself to models go comfort yourself somewhere else JFL
1) I know. That’s why I’m satisfied with my current tilt.

2) My eyebrows are thick and pretty low set. The only real flaw is that the right one has a little arch.

3) You can’t see me brow ridge in the pic.

• Hmm...

2) My eyebrows are thick and pretty low set. The only real flaw is that the right one has a little arch.

I can see the browridge u dumb nigger please someone ban him

• JFL
Jesus. Now I know that the people arguing are biased.

“Mirin’“

CD655F27 2CC9 4BA7 AA16 58C6868CC137

“Gotta fix that eye area”

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, BigChinHispanic and Deleted member 6475
  • Love it
U have no ayego Sal which again proves that u don’t have hunter eyes ayego Sal is common in people with hunter eyes chico and opry
Ayego sal?

• JFL
So far my PFL mogs everyone that’s posted.Same with PFLH. Only thing I’ve been mogged in is eye color and hooding (which I’m still not convinced is genuine).

So far my PFL mogs everyone that’s posted.Same with PFLH. Only thing I’ve been mogged in is eye color and hooding (which I’m still not convinced is genuine).
Ur so delusional it hurts me

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 6475

Your eye brows aren’t low set when will you learn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
This is O’Pry without pushing his eyebrows up
This is low set

• +1
Your eye brows aren’t low set when will you learn

“Pretty low set”. They’re obviously not as low as O’ Pry, but they’re low enough to look good. And thick enough. Only flaw is a little arch in the right eyebrow.

Brow prominence isn’t a big deal. Mine is slightly above average. The most important thing is that the orbits are vertically compact and horizontally along, which mine are.
You can’t change your orbits can you cuz that’s bone?

You can’t change your orbits can you cuz that’s bone?

Correct. There is a canthoplasty procedure that can move the corners of your eyelids farther apart onto the borders of the orbits, but the length gain is minimal.

First: points 2 and 6 are basically the same, you just added filler to make it look like you meet many requisites

Second:no, you do not have hunter eyes and its funny that you continue insisting even after everyone tells you so

2 minutes were enough to morph some eyes that look much more hunter than yours and still are not very hunter. you lack hunter eyebrows above all things. Not straight, not low. You also completely lack medial canthus definition. You also lack depth created by upper orbitals.

I don't know whats the point on these fail try-brag threads

U have no ayego Sal which again proves that u don’t have hunter eyes ayego Sal is common in people with hunter eyes chico and opry
O'pry doesnt have aegyo sal

First: points 2 and 6 are basically the same, you just added filler to make it look like you meet many requisites

Second:no, you do not have hunter eyes and its funny that you continue insisting even after everyone tells you so

View attachment 502890

2 minutes were enough to morph some eyes that look much more hunter than yours and still are not very hunter. you lack hunter eyebrows above all things. Not straight, not low. You also completely lack medial canthus definition. You also lack depth created by upper orbitals.

I don't know whats the point on these fail try-brag threads

1) My eyebrows are thick, positively tilted, and pretty low set. The only flaw is a little arch in the right one.

2) Correct about medial canthus not being as downturned as ideal, but exaggerated when you say “completely lack definition”. They are downturned and visible.

3) My upper orbitals aren’t as protruding as O’ Pry’s, but they are low set and forward enough to minimize my upper eyelid exposure.

My orbitals are vertically compact and horizontally wide. My canthal tilt is positive. My eyebrows are thick, positively tilted, pretty low set, but one has a bit of arch.

I meet most of the criteria for hunter eyes, and the criteria I don’t meet are either partially not met or not as foundational to the hunter eye look.

Nvm

Last edited: