Hunter Eyes

Tumblr le1tz6ed6z1qd9xs3o1 1280 jpg

Upper eyelid exposure in both eyes, eyebrows are somewhat thin and spaced a bit far from the eyes, and his left medical can thus isn’t very downturned.

According to the objections I’m getting for calling my eyes hunter, Chico’s shouldn’t be either.

I also PFLH omg him.

1) My eyebrows are thick, positively tilted, and pretty low set. The only flaw is a little arch in the right one.

No, not enough low set. Fucking chico is often arged about having hunter eyes, and he has lower set. "a little arch" JFL

2) Correct about medial canthus not being as downturned as ideal, but exaggerated when you say “completely lack definition”. They are downturned and visible.

Not enough for hunter eyes.
3) My upper orbitals aren’t as protruding as O’ Pry’s, but they are low set and forward enough to minimize my upper eyelid exposure.

My orbitals are vertically compact and horizontally wide. My canthal tilt is positive. My eyebrows are thick, positively tilted, pretty low set, but one has a bit of arch.

I meet most of the criteria for hunter eyes, and the criteria I don’t meet are either partially not met or not as foundational to the hunter eye look.

No holy shit, you are actually way further from hunter eyes than users who you deemed "less hunter" than you. Positive tilt is about the "invisible" eye structure direction and you don't have it.

people keep telling you this, in a honest forum that would not hesitate to tell you otherwise if you actually had them. I don't see whats the point on coming to a forum that is designed to give advice, trying to convince the people who are supposed to give that advice.

Whatever helps you cope.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Upper eyelid exposure in both eyes, eyebrows are somewhat thin and spaced a bit far from the eyes, and his left medical can thus isn’t very downturned.

According to the objections I’m getting for calling my eyes hunter, Chico’s shouldn’t be either.

I also PFLH omg him.
lmao okay I get it, I fell for the troll, serves me right.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Vidyacoper

I also PFLH omg him.
holy fuck youre literally delusional

No, not enough low set. Fucking chico is often arged about having hunter eyes, and he has lower set. "a little arch" JFL

Not enough for hunter eyes.

No holy shit, you are actually way further from hunter eyes than users who you deemed "less hunter" than you. Positive tilt is about the "invisible" eye structure direction and you don't have it.

people keep telling you this, in a honest forum that would not hesitate to tell you otherwise if you actually had them. I don't see whats the point on coming to a forum that is designed to give advice, trying to convince the people who are supposed to give that advice.

Whatever helps you cope.

No, it’s not about the “invisible eye direction”. It’s about the angle between the medial canthus and the lateral canthus.

And no, I don’t trust that everyone who gives advice on this forum is being honest. I’ve encountered users who have said my eye area is average (which I know isn’t true based on people telling me I have attractive eyes). I agree that my eyes aren’t fully Hunter, but they’re probably one of the closest to them on this forum (from what I’ve seen).

"ahem according to what i have read i eye area mog chico, thoughts?

Posting a pic that is old news and not relevant to the discussion.
"old news" nigga thats your eye area wym. and yes it IS relevant to the dsicussion because youre literally claiming shit like you eye area mog chico meanwhile THATS your eye area
stop being autistic, youre also just embarrassing yourself and looking seriously stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
No, it’s not about the “invisible eye direction”. It’s about the angle between the medial canthus and the lateral canthus.

And no, I don’t trust that everyone who gives advice on this forum is being honest. I’ve encountered users who have said my eye area is average (which I know isn’t true based on people telling me I have attractive eyes).
Yes, it's about "invisible eye direction" which means general visual eye structure. angle between medial canthuis and lateral canthus (PCT for the ones who dont want to try and sound smart) does not mean shit. Jared leto has clear PCT yet his eye area direction is neutral.

I agree that my eyes aren’t fully Hunter, but they’re probably one of the closest to them on this forum (from what I’ve seen).

So let's burst your bubble.

Mine are closer than yours and still not near hunter. Many users here are more hunter than this pic too

• +1
Yes, it's about "invisible eye direction" which means general visual eye structure. angle between medial canthuis and lateral canthus (PCT for the ones who dont want to try and sound smart) does not mean shit. Jared leto has clear PCT yet his eye area direction is neutral.

So let's burst your bubble.

View attachment 502992
Mine are closer than yours and still not near hunter. Many users here are more hunter than this pic too
Blurry pic and squint frauding.

Jared Leto’s lateral canthus is about a hair above his medial canthus. Obviously it’s going to look neutral.

Substantive response.
The only i'm able to say to someone that compares his eyes to freaking chico, suggesting to have at least the same level of "hunter".

• +1
Blurry pic and squint frauding.

Not even gonna answer to the "blurry" as an argument. Also not squintinc cant you see the rounded lower eyelids lmao.

Jared Leto’s lateral canthus is about a hair above his medial canthus. Obviously it’s going to look neutral.

A quick 10 seconds search for a Leto pic shows that from a neutral angle, his lower canthus is definitely lower, not a "hair" It looks neutral because of eyebrows being short + neutral tilted + far from the eyes for how short they are

• +1
The only i'm able to say to someone that compares his eyes to freaking chico, suggesting to have at least the same level of "hunter".
Well, here’s why you said my eyes weren’t Hunter.

1) Medial canthus not downturned enough.

2) Eyebrows not low enough/one eyebrow is arched a bit.

3) Orbits don’t protrude forward enough.

4) Eyes aren’t completely hooded.

84660B43 C8C4 4409 A3D1 751604C408DE

3125FA9B 3C2F 4098 B62F 5C7A20BADCD1

My eyebrows are about the same distance as Chico’s, if not lower.

Chico’s right medial canthus has some definition, but his left is pretty much identical to mine, if not less downturned.

His upper orbits don’t protrude anymore than mine.

He has more upper eyelid exposure.

I PFLH mog him.

Last edited:
Not even gonna answer to the "blurry" as an argument. Also not squintinc cant you see the rounded lower eyelids lmao.

View attachment 502999

A quick 10 seconds search for a Leto pic shows that from a neutral angle, his lower canthus is definitely lower, not a "hair" It looks neutral because of eyebrows being short + neutral tilted + far from the eyes for how short they are

By squinting I mean furrowing your eyebrows in an attempt to look hooded and fraud better PFH.

Leto’s left eye has almost identical can this heights. His right eye has a slightly higher lateral canthus. And his right eye looks a bit more positively tilted.

View attachment 502997

View attachment 502998

Chico’s right medial canthus has some definition, but his left is pretty much identical to mine, if not less downturned.

I PFLH OMG him.

Fucking lmao calls me out for "blurry pic fraud" and I have seen sharper UFO pics than that pic you posted there.

Your eyebrows are a completely different shape than chico. Chico eyebrows are positive and straight, helping inmensely his eye area direction.

He doesnt have more upper eyelid exposure. Even with the blur I can see the difference is fucking negligible.

How are you saying you mog him in length to height ratio? lmao. He just has much better eyelashes covering the white of his eyes on the sides.

Can't believe you are still this deluded. I'll tell you in normie easy to understand terms: his eye area looks striking and piercing, yours looks like generic run of the mill dude. Hunter eyes NEVER look run of the mill.

• +1
By squinting I mean furrowing your eyebrows in an attempt to look hooded and fraud better PFH.

Boy I have bone hooding I do not need to furrow anything

Leto’s left eye has almost identical can this heights. His right eye has a slightly higher lateral canthus. And his right eye looks a bit more positively tilted.

Still ignoring everyhing else I explained as what makes Leto not hunter despite outer canthus upper than lower canthus. Hell tons of girls have prey eyes while having insane PCT.

• +1
Your eyes are good op. But not hunter eyes

Fucking lmao calls me out for "blurry pic fraud" and I have seen sharper UFO pics than that pic you posted there.

Your eyebrows are a completely different shape than chico. Chico eyebrows are positive and straight, helping inmensely his eye area direction.

He doesnt have more upper eyelid exposure. Even with the blur I can see the difference is fucking negligible.

How are you saying you mog him in length to height ratio? lmao. He just has much better eyelashes covering the white of his eyes on the sides.

Can't believe you are still this deluded. I'll tell you in normie easy to understand terms: his eye area looks striking and piercing, yours looks like generic run of the mill dude. Hunter eyes NEVER look run of the mill.

Chico’s eyebrows have a similar tilt to mine (besides my right eyebrow having a bit of arch at the end) and are less thick. They also are the same distance from his eyes as mine, if not farther, which you cited as a reason for my eyes not being Hunter.

He does have more upper eyelid exposure than me, and his orbits don’t protrude forward anymore than mine, both reasons you cited as my eyes not being Hunter.

My PFL is longer. I PFLH mog him.

Are you going to ignore the medial canthus?

Boy I have bone hooding I do not need to furrow anything

Still ignoring everyhing else I explained as what makes Leto not hunter despite outer canthus upper than lower canthus. Hell tons of girls have prey eyes while having insane PCT.

Your eyebrows were definitely furrowed. Leto has very slight PCT with very tall orbits with little horizontal width. Of course his eye area will look bad. I never argued that a slight PCT alone will make your eyes Hunter. My eye shape is essentially the opposite of Leto’s. Vertically compact and horizontally long.

Your eyes are good op. But not hunter eyes

Not completely, but they are somewhat. Orbits are compact and long, minimal upper eyelid exposure (due to compact orbit), PCT, thick eyebrows that are pretty low set and positively tilted (one on the right has a bit of arch at the end).

Medial canthus not downturned to the ideal (somewhat downturned similar to Chico), not enough forward orbital protrusion to give total hooding, and eyebrows not positively tilted/set low enough to the ideal are the things that prevent me from total Hunter eyes. If I wanted, I could get orbital implants to achieve full “bone” hooding and get a procedure to lower the eyebrows. Not necessary though as I know my eyes are attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
Not completely, but they are somewhat. Orbits are compact and long, minimal upper eyelid exposure (due to compact orbit), PCT, thick eyebrows that are pretty low set and positively tilted (one on the right has a bit of arch at the end).

Medial canthus not downturned to the ideal (somewhat downturned similar to Chico), not enough forward orbital protrusion to give total hooding, and eyebrows not positively tilted/set low enough to the ideal are the things that prevent me from total Hunter eyes. If I wanted, I could get orbital implants to achieve full “bone” hooding and get a procedure to lower the eyebrows. Not necessary though as I know my eyes are attractive.
Hunter eyes aren't only eyes that are aesthetic. Zayn, reece king, chico has non hunter still aesthetic eye area. Look up reece king. His a bit like yours.

Hunter eyes aren't only eyes that are aesthetic. Zayn, reece king, chico has non hunter still aesthetic eye area. Look up reece king. His a bit like yours.
Thx! And agreed, eye areas that are compact and long typically look aesthetic. It’s the main reason I’m a high-tier normie bordering chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
You have to understand that not always textbook definition and ratios will give that look. Someone can have 1.07 midface ratio but still his midface looks longish same with fwhr. Your eyes have some advantages like PFL but your eyes looks kinda prey. I can't see that piercing, agressive look. Try lower eyelid retraction and reshape eyebrows

What do ayego sal imply?
I thought it was just fat pads

You have to understand that not always textbook definition and ratios will give that look. Someone can have 1.07 midface ratio but still his midface looks longish same with fwhr. Your eyes have some advantages like PFL but your eyes looks kinda prey. I can't see that piercing, agressive look. Try lower eyelid retraction and reshape eyebrows

Lower lid retraction, eyebrow lowering (shape is fine), and orbital implants for “bone” hooding would make it total hunter eyes. Not going to waste money on that though as I know my eye area is attractive based on in-person interaction.

Also my PFLH is ideal as is. No need to get lower lid retraction.

View attachment 502997

View attachment 502998

I PFLH mog him.
U don’t mog shit