HUNTER EYES

Indeed son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
how can u even fix cuck eyes

my eye area is ok but needs improvement, fillers will help no? Also need almond eye

• +1
what about neutral canthal tilt?

• +1
Cuck eyes
View attachment 139760
Hunter eyes
View attachment 139763

Cuck eyes vs Hunter eyes
View attachment 139765

Reversing

View attachment 139856
View attachment 139858

Hunter eyes are

Horizontal wide (Skull width and orbitals witdh)
Vertically narrow (same as first)
PCT (Lacrimal bone to final of Supraorbitals)
Totally or very hooded (Fat and Forward growth of supraorbitals and glabella)
Wide straight eyebrows (Same reason for the two first)

View attachment 139851

Eyes area is more than 60% of facial attractiveness, keep COPING.

Jfl at putting a human next to this superior being

Screenshot 20200218 015945

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
i want chico eyes

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 2227 and DianabolDownie
>tfw hooded eyes but have scleral show
I just look tired/annoyed all the time.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 2227
Cuck eyes
View attachment 139760
Hunter eyes
View attachment 139763

Cuck eyes vs Hunter eyes
View attachment 139765

Reversing

View attachment 139856
View attachment 139858

Hunter eyes are

Horizontal wide (Skull width and orbitals witdh)
Vertically narrow (same as first)
PCT (Lacrimal bone to final of Supraorbitals)
Totally or very hooded (Fat and Forward growth of supraorbitals and glabella)
Wide straight eyebrows (Same reason for the two first)

View attachment 139851

Eyes area is more than 60% of facial attractiveness, keep COPING.
Wide and Square Orbitals = Everything

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 2227 and Mr.cope
EyeMog

Leo7
Leo12
Leo9
Leo11

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, forwardgrowth, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
sigh

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Take the eyepill JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3162 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Forgot straight lower eyelid which is most important after pfl:pfh ratio

IMG 20200308 225855

Imo

1. Pfl : pfw ratio ( 3.5-4)
2. Straightness of Lower Eyelid
3. Minimal/no Upper Eyelid Exposure
4. Pct
5. Eyebrows
6. Undereye

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Warlow and Deleted member 6401
Before entering this forum I did not know why my eyes were so pretty, besides the color of my eyes is rare for my phenotype
People consider me handsome thanks to this, since my other characteristics are above average but are not very gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 6401
lifefuel i just need vertically narrower eyes / fat graft to have hunter eyes
lower eyelid retraction and canthoplasty

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401, CursedOne and 1 other person
  • +1
what's the purpose of canthoplasty ? more pct?
Canthal tilt. Keep in mind that on top of just pct, you'll also want a downturned medial canthus and upturned lateral canthus.
Lower eyelid retraction will make your eyes vertically narrower. For hooding that actually looks good, you'd be better off getting Botox in the frontalis muscle than fillers imo.

Do a morph of your eye area to see what you might look like after the above described procedures.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Canthal tilt. Keep in mind that on top of just pct, you'll also want a downturned medial canthus and upturned lateral canthus.
Lower eyelid retraction will make your eyes vertically narrower. For hooding that actually looks good, you'd be better off getting Botox in the frontalis muscle than fillers imo.

Do a morph of your eye area to see what you might look like after the above described procedures.
looks serious. So i guess it's only an illusion of more downturned medial canthus since we can't change it with surgery.
Basically i guess this eye job, nose job, maybe palate expander for the sake of it, and fillers for the gonions. If with this i don't get laid/get validation i won't bother with looks.

• +1
looks serious. So i guess it's only an illusion of more downturned medial canthus since we can't change it with surgery.
Basically i guess this eye job, nose job, maybe palate expander for the sake of it, and fillers for the gonions. If with this i don't get laid/get validation i won't bother with looks.
Also tan, stubble, clean up your brows, single digit bf % and haircut. Gymmaxx, statusmaxx and voicemaxx (there are actual surgeries for the latter) if you want to take it even farther. Palate expander most likely cope but that's just an assumption, I might be wrong.

• +1
  • Love it
You actually don;t need that
6fb7d41b27ee63eca99fd573022e313d.jpg
Oprys eyes look like shit

Roundish lower eyelid and gay alien hooding

Chicos mog so hard its unreal

A533adc3b554393d1b1b28199a614362

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Also tan, stubble, clean up your brows, single digit bf % and haircut. Gymmaxx, statusmaxx and voicemaxx (there are actual surgeries for the latter) if you want to take it even farther. Palate expander most likely cope but that's just an assumption, I might be wrong.
the only purpose of it is to widen a bit the lips. If it's cope for this, ngl i won't do it.
Do you think any european surgeon do lower eyelid retractation and canthoplasty in the same time with good results? Don't want to go for taban.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I need horizontally wider jfl

Over
no solution for this i'm sorry bro, just get lower eyelid retractation to fraud a bit.
All my issues are easily fixable hopefully i'm lucky, but yeah my pheno is not as good as yours. this can't be changed.

• +1
no solution for this i'm sorry bro, just get lower eyelid retractation to fraud a bit.
All my issues are easily fixable hopefully i'm lucky, but yeah my pheno is not as good as yours. this can't be changed.
I have no sclera show no surgeon will perform on me

• +1
Do you think any european surgeon do lower eyelid retractation and canthoplasty in the same time with good results? Don't want to go for taban.
There surely are. Google

• +1
Can't you just get surgery to get hunter eyes? Obviously it's gonna be hard if your bone structure is complete dogshit. But wouldn't almond eye surgery and lower eyelid retraction surgery work assuming your eye-shape was kinda round to begin with? It closes the gap, removes sclera show, changes your eyeshape and makes it more horizontal and less round by raising the lower eyelid and giving you a more optimal canthal tilt?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Can't you just get surgery to get hunter eyes? Obviously it's gonna be hard if your bone structure is complete dogshit. But wouldn't almond eye surgery and lower eyelid retraction surgery work assuming your eye-shape was kinda round to begin with? It closes the gap, removes sclera show, changes your eyeshape and makes it more horizontal and less round by raising the lower eyelid and giving you a more optimal canthal tilt?
If you dont have sclera show no surgeon will perform lower eyelid Retraction on you

As alwys Base matters

• +1
If you dont have sclera show no surgeon will perform lower eyelid Retraction on you

As alwys Base matters

So you have no sclera show but your eyes are still round? What about just getting almond eye surgery then? To improve eye shape? I'm pretty sure it would make your eyes more horizontal and still remove some scalera show (not scalera show from right below the iris (since you don't have any), but below to the sides if that makes sense (since it becomes more horizontal and less round)?

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm pretty sure it would make your eyes more horizontal and still remove some scalera show (not scalera show from right below the iris, but below to the sides if that makes sense (since it becomes more horizontal and less round)?
Nothing can increase horizontal length of the eye

Also im pretty sure removing side " sclera show)" doesnt change the shape or is even possible

Eyelid complication for images lower eyelid retraction copy035

Lower eyelid Retraction is a insane Surgery though for increasing psl

If i had sclera show i would 100% get it

• +1
Nothing can increase horizontal length of the eye

Also im pretty sure removing side " sclera show)" doesnt change the shape or is even possible

View attachment 347889

Lower eyelid Retraction is a insane Surgery though for increasing psl

If i had sclera show i would 100% get it

Hmm, the person you linked there only got lower eyelid retraction surgery though? What if you combine it with almond eye, or just get almond eye surgery? Almond eye surgery basically changes your eyeshape though? or? Idk if this guy got almond eye surgery, but look at this:

Ere

See the portion I marked. He got rid of a lot of that sclera show there too it looks like. It's not necessarily just under your eye.

• +1
Hmm, the person you linked there only got lower eyelid retraction surgery though? What if you combine it with almond eye, or just get almond eye surgery? Almond eye surgery basically changes your eyeshape though? or? Idk if this guy got almond eye surgery, but look at this:

View attachment 347902

See the portion I marked. He got rid of a lot of that sclera show there too it looks like. It's not necessarily just under your eye.
His pfl decreased jfl

Definitely cant get that at 26mm

• +1