Hunter Vs High Trust Eyes - End The Cope Once And For All

Muh Mogs

• Total voters
People would respect him so much more if he just stopped shopping his pics. Now no one knows what part is real or not 😂
Lower third mogs all psl chads ever, sally, amnesia, orb (jfl).

I would respect him hella if he stopped overshopping. Seen an oldcel unfrauded pic of him from a discord call, still chad but midface and nose failo.

Literally insane, i remember reading his annoying (but based) threads tormenting incels. Chads life, fucking stacies for fun.

In his frauded pics he's an easy easy 6.75 psl, anything under 6.5 is a severe underrate.
In his best pics, I would say he's pushing 7spl.

I remember one thread he had a dyed buzzcut (probably morphed who knows jfl) and then he himself morphed that pic. He looked godly in that morphed pic.

Lower third mog Hexum tbh maybe even Maher. Insane anglurity.

Hopefully someone finds the pic.

He's easily over 6.5psl, i would give him a 6.75, he goes past 7 in his best pics. Even mewbrah (@unmoggable R.I.P.) was his alt said so.

And another topic mewbrah, basic jason piller, always remmebed our lookism giga dm lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
In his best pics, I would say he's pushing 7spl.

I remember one thread he had a dyed buzzcut (probably morphed who knows jfl) and then he himself morphed that pic. He looked godly in that morphed pic.

Lower third mog Hexum tbh maybe even Maher. Insane anglurity.
These two pics are his best imo.

looks easy 6.75-7 psl here, anyone who disagrees is a coper.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and AscendingHero
glad that its a morph and not real cuz it's over for whoever lives in a 10km vicinity near him.
Not sure it's a morph and according to him the stacies are always in disbeliefe asking for passports, and in motion pics (similar to the jacked chadpreet in se55, chads.net tbh) anyways.

He would always provide some proof and go on to rail them later. Says his slay count was 200+ and stop counting. He's shown me some of his slays.... unreal mogs @Amnesia hard in that regard tbh.

Wish he was more upfront on his looksmaxxing and stopped frauding tbh.

He always had a wide asf even before looksmaxxing, but what the fuck did he do to his lower third?!
Crisick evolution lol

:hnghn:

@averagejoe was his user here jfl

• +1
Crisick the psl legend, resting his balls on the manlets since 1993

@lookismcel

@the BULL

View attachment 1524771 looks easy 6.75-7 psl here, anyone who disagrees is a coper.
Easy 7psl, yea that's the buzzcut pic i am talking about.

He had a thread where he morphed the buzzcut pic on the left, easy 7.25+, rivalling jason lewis. Lower third mogging maher tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Not sure it's a morph and according to him the stacies are always in disbeliefe asking for passports, and in motion pics (similar to the jacked chadpreet in se55, chads.net tbh) anyways.

He would always provide some proof and go on to rail them later. Says his slay count was 200+ and stop counting. He's shown me some of his slays.... unreal mogs @Amnesia hard in that regard tbh.

He always had a wide asf even before looksmaxxing, but what the fuck did he do to his lower third?!
View attachment 1524773View attachment 1524775View attachment 1524776View attachment 1524778
View attachment 1524779:hnghn:

*wide asf CHIN*, mogs kratos and crimson chin combined tbh jfl

Easy 7psl, yea that's the buzzcut pic i am talking about.

He had a thread where he morphed the buzzcut pic on the left, easy 7.25+, rivalling jason lewis. Lower third mogging maher tbh.
How important do you rank jaw area, and what even makes a jaw area good, @Biiyo03. I only really know about chin to philtrum ratio

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Biiyo03

View attachment 1524771 looks easy 6.75-7 psl here, anyone who disagrees is a coper.
Fuark imagine look like the left with gandy eye shape and light blue eyes.

Imagine the iois u would get and stacies you would slay. You could become world famous in weeks if you want too.

How important do you rank jaw area, and what even makes a jaw area good, @Biiyo03. I only really know about chin to philtrum ratio
Are you asking me or @Biiyo03 ? haha

• +1

View attachment 1524773View attachment 1524775View attachment 1524776View attachment 1524778
View attachment 1524779:hnghn:

Ideal chin tbh, that's enough to take one to chadlite levels tbh. @Preston , incredibly robust. Hopefully these posts don't seem like im sucking crisick off, but he's an underrated psl icon tbh.

Yes he shops, yes he's narcy asf, but we aspies need to study and replicate his lower third tbh. Reminds me of this

Jorge dio rio romero is one of the biggest moggers (gigachads) i've ever seen niggas like frank like to cope with muh "photoshop" just shows you how gl he is.

Insane eye area and jaw. He, Bomer, Maher, Carmack, Meeks, Crisick (yes i said that), have some of the best frontal jaws I've ever seen.
View attachment 1513470View attachment 1513471View attachment 1513473View attachment 1513474View attachment 1513475View attachment 1513476View attachment 1513477View attachment 1513512View attachment 1513489View attachment 1513491View attachment 1513500View attachment 1513501View attachment 1513511View attachment 1513515

Water but here the requirements:

Tall WIDE Projecting CHIN (this is everything for a male lower third, chin defines your masculinty and eseential for ratios) ✅

Long forward grown thick mandible ✅

Wide full defined lips 1.61 ratio with a defined cuspids bow✅

2.5- 3 chin to philtrum ratio (
short philtrum and tall chin is key) ✅

Long ramus /Long gonial angle ✅

Defined and Angular✅ (facial adiposity and thick wide bones pill; ie good jaw contours and shadows)

Cheek hollows and wide masseters✅

Wide Jaw and bigonial width 85% to 90% of zygomatic width ideally ✅

Also ideally the temples should be narrower than jaw to frame the face. @germanlooks

I could go on and on but generally these are the key things that determine the quality of ones lower third. 👍

@germanlooks @looksmaxxer234
@
Frank Jack
@Frank Jack @
Aesthetics_III
@Aesthetics_III @
MisterMercedes
@MisterMercedes @
Ada Mustang @
VicMackey
@VicMackey @
ForeverRecession
@ForeverRecession @
StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger @
Biiyo03
@Biiyo03 @
Preston
@Preston @
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @
ricetrucel
@ricetrucel @
Kingkellz
@Kingkellz @
thecel
@thecel @
tyronelite
@tyronelite @
fogdart
@fogdart @
volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel @
Prettyboy
@Prettyboy @
prettyboislime
@prettyboislime @Ryan
@Preston @Biiyo03 @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger

My post on what makes a "chad" lower third.

I probably missed out on a few autistic ratios but this is the generally just. You cannot be a true chad without a decent lower third. Top 2 most facial features for men.

A really top tier lower third Can halo you 2+ PSL points, if not more imo.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14160 and Biiyo03
It's hard to answer this tbh, like I said lately i'm more harmony-pilled than specific area-pilled.

There's many people with below average eyes-good lower third and they still score a good psl score and have great appeal.

It all depends on the entirety of the face, the ratios, the nose, the lips, the colouring to make him gl and hte overall harmony of it.

Let's say in a scenario where both participants have everything equalled except for eyes and jaws.

The guy with average jaws and great eye IMO would look better than great jaw and average eyes, -but- the average eyes great jaw might ascend better. This also falls again with skin-aging and hair genes. So again it can't just be simply answered , as it depends on so many other factors.

But tl;dr, guys with good eyes might look better than guys with great jaws but the former ages better.

thoughts? @Preston @AscendingHero @germanlooks @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, volcelfatcel, germanlooks and 1 other person
@Preston @Biiyo03 @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger

My post on what makes a "chad" lower third.

I probably missed out on a few autistic ratios but this is the generally just. You cannot be a true chad without a decent lower third. Top 2 most facial features for men.

A really top tier lower third Can halo you 2+ PSL points, if not more imo.
There's few anomalies like Alessandro Dellisola who score 7 psl with above average jaws but nowhere near as impressive as his other counterparts.

Most of the 7 psls have insane everything.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and AscendingHero
It's hard to answer this tbh, like I said lately i'm more harmony-pilled than specific area-pilled.

There's many people with below average eyes-good lower third and they still score a good psl score and have great appeal.

It all depends on the entirety of the face, the ratios, the nose, the lips, the colouring to make him gl and hte overall harmony of it.

Let's say in a scenario where both participants have everything equalled except for eyes and jaws.

The guy with average jaws and great eye IMO would look better than great jaw and average eyes, -but- the average eyes great jaw might ascend better. This also falls again with skin-aging and hair genes. So again it can't just be simply answered , as it depends on so many other factors.

But tl;dr, guys with good eyes might look better than guys with great jaws but the former ages better.

thoughts? @Preston @AscendingHero @germanlooks @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger
Obviously harmony is paramount, but harmony is so much things. Your overall phenotype, your features, certain ratios and what look/vibes it instills in other people for lack of better wording, certain bones, mix of different masc and fem features, even hair.

Harmony is like everything tbh.

Also you can't surpass a certain looks threshold with a shitty jaw imo.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Biiyo03
Ideal chin tbh, that's enough to take one to chadlite levels tbh. @Preston , incredibly robust. Hopefully these posts don't seem like im sucking crisick off, but he's an underrated psl icon tbh.

Yes he shops, yes he's narcy asf, but we aspies need to study and replicate his lower third tbh. Reminds me of this
View attachment 1524793
414317 1

Whose Jaw mogs between ian and crisick. Why does ian's mandible have that kind of indenting between the gonion and chin while crisick is straight, never understood what causes this

Obviously harmony is paramount, but harmony is so much things. Your overall phenotype, your features, certain ratios and what look/vibes it instills in other people for lack of better wording, certain bones, mix of different masc and fem features, even hair.

Yeah -water- that you need a good jaw to surpass even 5.5 PSL. You need good eyes too. What I'm saying is that there is no answer to which one is better since both are giga important and there's both examples of people who have good lower thirds and have good psl and people with good eyes and insane psl.

• +1

What smv would you rate this?

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14160 and AscendingHero
There's few anomalies like Alessandro Dellisola who score 7 psl with above average jaws but nowhere near as impressive as his other counterparts.

Most of the 7 psls have insane everything.
Dellisola is 7psl? I would give him a high 6 tbh. Insane med pheno with top tier hair and eye area. Great zygos too.

He's a 6.75imo. Not striking and perfect looking enough to breach 7.

Top tier everything, like most high tier chads which obviously comes along with great appeal to prime women. I would say his eyes are too squinty (pfh to low) in relation to his PFL.

His nose is downturned looking and i do't like the tip. Thin lips and his jaw falls short in comparison to other top tier chads imo.

Plus I used majority of his modelling/frauded pics tbh.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14160
View attachment 1524796View attachment 1524797

Whose Jaw mogs between ian and crisick. Why does ian's mandible have that kind of indenting between the gonion and chin while crisick is straight, never understood what causes this
Crisck jaws mogs. Crisick jaws mog almost every chad/gigachad tbh.

More shapely lips, better philtrum (both could have shorter more defined philtrums imo)

MUCH better chin, godly chin tbh. Better angularity etc.

Ian has ridiculous jaw flare and non existent low zygos, as a result his anglarity, harmony and hollows suck in comparison to crisck.

Young Ian looked more harmonious and higher appeal. Regardless I would say Ian is easy 7psl. His brows and coloring is too good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Biiyo03
Dellisola is 7psl? I would give him a high 6 tbh. Insane med pheno with top tier hair and eye area. Great zygos too.

He's a 6.75imo. Not striking and perfect looking enough to breach 7.
View attachment 1524804View attachment 1524805View attachment 1524806View attachment 1524807View attachment 1524808View attachment 1524809View attachment 1524810View attachment 1524811

Top tier everything, like most high tier chads which obviously comes along with great appeal to prime women. I would say his eyes are too squinty (pfh to low) in relation to his PFL.

His nose is downturned looking and i do't like the tip. Thin lips and his jaw falls short in comparison to other top tier chads imo.

Plus I used majority of his modelling/frauded pics tbh.
His selfies/normal photos look just as impressive if not better.
Screenshot 90

6.5 is the bare minimum for him and even then I'd consider it a slight underrate, he falls on the 6.75-7 IMO. could comfortable take a spot next to them.

• +1

More shapely lips, better philtrum (both could have shorter more defined philtrums imo)

Ian has ridiculous jaw flare and non existent low zygos, as a result his anglarity, harmony and hollows suck in comparison to crisck.

Young Ian looked more harmonious and higher appeal. Regardless I would say Ian is easy 7psl. His brows and coloring is too good.
I think long philtrum is the price to pay for a tall vertical ramus, it's seen in every jaw mogger, pitt and cavill as well.

Maher mogs imo but he has top 10 most likely.

His selfies/normal photos look just as impressive if not better.
View attachment 1524814View attachment 1524815View attachment 1524816View attachment 1524818View attachment 1524819View attachment 1524822

6.5 is the bare minimum for him and even then I'd consider it a slight underrate, he falls on the 6.75-7 IMO. could comfortable take a spot next to them.
Top tier eye area and brows (like most med chads)

Yea 6.75 to 7psl. His midface projection isnt the best, but eye area and good soft features make up for it.

• +1
Crisick is top 5, maybe even top 3 lower thirds of all time, consistently in photos i've seen tbh. Not even coping, it's insane.

Top 10? Mogs most chads lower thirds tbh.

Yea I agree Maher mogs him but Crisick chin mogs (isn't all tall) but more angular and wider.

Maher nose and zygo mogs hard.

Crisick frame mogs tho and is 6'3 though.

I think long philtrum is the price to pay for a tall vertical ramus, it's seen in every jaw mogger, pitt and cavill as well.
Jorge Del Rio Romero?

Excellent lower third and short philtrum. His chin isn't as good as maher, crisick but you can also argue such a robust chin isn't for everyones harmony.

I think Vinnie hacker has a top tier prettyboy/maeshtetic lower third. One of the best philtrums and lips i've seen.

His lower third isn't all tall and angular as other chads i've mentioned though.

• +1
Reactions: xanny and Biiyo03
Pitts lower third isn't that tall, especially as his bone density lowered with age. Mostly masseters tbh.

His lower third looks insane here tho:
Insane uber mogger pic of brad pitt gigachad
Brad pitt joe and black hq photo

Fuark so many typos, why can't you edit posts goddamn it

thoughts
Yeah I agree. Eye area is aesthetics and jaw is raw attraction. I’d much more expect jaw moggers like Ian and crisick to slay more on say a club than eye moggers like atesh or opry. @AscendingHero

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ascendinglad087
View attachment 1524796View attachment 1524797

Ian's jaw is likely implants. Mid mandible pill, ians mid mandible pill is thicker which is a good feature but his jaw doesn't look that aesthetic. Likely cosmeitc work.

Fuark If only i could find the pic where crisick morphs his buzzcut in, ideal male jaw tbh..

• +1
Yeah I agree. Eye area is aesthetics and jaw is raw attraction. I’d much more expect jaw moggers like Ian and crisick to slay more on say a club than eye moggers like atesh or opry. @AscendingHero
It really depends on ones views at different times. Eye area vs. Jaw is a tale as old as time on PSL.

For the sake of the debate, I'll propose a counterargumenet in favor of eye area.

You could say eye area in facts mogs for pure attraction. It's your striking factors (so is jaw but u get the point). The eyes are the window to your soul and something most people look at when interacting.

Bad Boy Mysterious Mogger:

Someone find that pic of that top tier chad with good zygos and jaw but dark brown eyes (forogot his name)

Half assed post both are key, but top tier eyes are a good halo . From a looksaxxing perpseictive it's much easier to improve the mandible than eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087 and Biiyo03
@Preston @ForeverRecession @Biiyo03

Crisick says this is him at 15, rate.

skin has that faceapp glow, kinda sus so idk.

looks good tho.
chad
I also agree jaw is just as important for sex appeal, idek you need both at the end of the day to be gigachad.

• +1
I've seen many races with hunter eye look except for east asians
Please No Racist, All Human Eyes Are Hunter Eyes, You Are Very Smart, Human Eyes Are Forward Focused, And Obviously Asians Have Hunter Eyes Too, You Are Racist,Hunter Eyes Are Not Like Your Terms, All Humans Have It, That Means The Focus Is In Front, And The Prey's Eyes Are Next To The Ears, You Stupid.

Screenshot 2022 0302 181041
Screenshot 2022 0302 171606
Screenshot 2022 0302 171711
Screenshot 2022 0302 171804
2775077_Screenshot_2022_0302_172750.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022_0302_172750.jpg
    Screenshot_2022_0302_172750.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2022_0302_172049.jpg
    Screenshot_2022_0302_172049.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087 and wholesome
Please No Racist, All Human Eyes Are Hunter Eyes, You Are Very Smart, Human Eyes Are Forward Focused, And Obviously Asians Have Hunter Eyes Too, You Are Racist,Hunter Eyes Are Not Like Your Terms, All Humans Have It, That Means The Focus Is In Front, And The Prey's Eyes Are Next To The Ears, You Stupid.

View attachment 1572224View attachment 1572228View attachment 1572231View attachment 1572234
2775077_Screenshot_2022_0302_172750.jpg
asian eyes are not hunter because theyre not intimidating its just a monolid and pct no browridge or shadow and they're not truly deepset either like opry or depoot
fuck off with that racist shit shove it up your ass

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wholesome and AscendingHero
asian eyes are not hunter because theyre not intimidating its just a monolid and pct no browridge or shadow and they're not truly deepset either like opry or depoot
fuck off with that racist shit shove it up your ass
Hey Hey, Who taught like Jimmy this?!

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
lol i care about you bro
i like your threads a lot as well very high IQ so thank u very good read
Lmfao, what thread?

u being saracastic? you're welcome bro

i'd recommend you starting eating and run a test+anavar+igf-1+androsterone stack thx me later

Lmfao, what thread?

u being saracastic? you're welcome bro

i'd recommend you starting eating and run a test+anavar+igf-1+androsterone stack thx me later
all ur threads bro
idk cant name top of my head
true ima try to test max after my next suregr y bro!

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
David Gandy doesn't have hunter eyes

Maher jaw is narrow as fuck. He is not even top 1 million lol

I never thought @AscendingHero was so autistic, you even treated my beautiful @Ethereal badly

Brutal tbh. Unfortunately I still see this so-called “black pilled” forum spout their trash about high trust eye areas being muh high appeal. Let this battle send their far fetched hopes back to the depths of their coping psyches and establish which eye area type truly mogs.

I think these are the highest psl and overall smv examples I could find of niggas with high trust eye areas. Mostly they are in the 5 psl range.
- Hunter usually means you need downturned low set brows, downturned/neutral tilt eyes, hooding, and wider than average pfl.
- High trust usually means average pfl, higher eye fissure height, higher set arched brows, neutral/negative eye tilt and UEE. Rely more on lashes and eye color for striking looks.
- eg that Brad Pitt still has high trust area despite hooding because his eyebrows are negatively tilted, giving his eyes a friendly feel to them.

High Trust :soy:

View attachment 1512586View attachment 1512587View attachment 1512588View attachment 1512590View attachment 1512595View attachment 1512598View attachment 1512600View attachment 1512603View attachment 1512625View attachment 1512627

Hunter :feelswah::feelswah:
View attachment 1512607View attachment 1512608View attachment 1512609View attachment 1512610View attachment 1512611View attachment 1512612View attachment 1512614View attachment 1512616View attachment 1512638View attachment 1512624View attachment 1512636

That’s right @StrangerDanger and @Preston hexum has high trust area because of his nct. His eyes don’t ever look dom. :hnghn: Add whichever more examples if you want.
@AscendingHero @Frank Jack @VicMackey @Biiyo03 @justadude @bwrauycnee @Aesthetics_III @delusionalretard @NegativeNorwood @thecel @Anstrum95
if hunter eyes aren't attractive how come sallduon has infinite smv