Hunter vs hunter sampaku

Hunter vshunter sampaku

• Original Hunter

• Hunter sampaku

Results are only viewable after voting.
looksmac

looksmac

Tall Anime Skull
I think normal hunter(gandy)mog normal sampaku(lorenzo) but what if you combine both take hunters hooding and sclera show of sampaku. Will they mov original hunter? I am confused tbh. Original hunter
vs
hunter sampaku.

Attachments

• 1000000128.jpg
    1000000128.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
@n9wiff @cytoplasm @HarrierDuBois @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 @greycel

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and greycel
I think normal hunter(gandy)mog normal sampaku(lorenzo) but what if you combine both take hunters hooding and sclera show of sampaku. Will they mov original hunter? I am confused tbh. Original hunter View attachment 3030310vsView attachment 3030314 hunter sampaku.
Yes but you will need a significantly good downturned medial canthus for it
And I can't envision it looking good with a lower or even average ESR/IPD. A higher is required
Everything should be sharp with this, so a high Nasal Bridge too, whereas normal Hunter would work with most noses

It reminds me of this edit:

Check the girl:

For a dude,
somebody striking enough to pull that off would be Elias DePoot

It's very demonic looking, so would work exceptionally well with a larger palate and redder lips
You would need a higher level of health indicators (red/pink undertones, clear skin, no hollowing, no dark circles), to counter the low-quality, low-trust look from the sclera show

Somebody DOM could pull this off too:

So, honestly, the most important part is having High T/ Striking features. If you have higher averageness/ less bone mass, you will benefit from more Almond eye shapes

This is an all or nothing eye shape. Everything else has to be close to ideal, so I'd only advise this for Bone Mogger Chads+. It could take them straight into Gigachad+ territory

Think of the addition in PSL/attractiveness as increasing in amount, the more attractive you are.

That's quite different from the normal set trends, where the more attractive you become.. the harder it is to become more, so the less of an increase changing certain qualities would have

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
Yes but you will need a significantly good downturned medial canthus for it
And I can't envision it looking good with a lower or even average ESR/IPD. A higher is required
Everything should be sharp with this, so a high Nasal Bridge too, whereas normal Hunter would work with most noses

It reminds me of this edit:

Hello bro sorry for late reply I was eating. So I would say yeah that I meant the complete version obviously. You are right about canthus,higher ESR to ipd is required aswell. for sharpness I think eye area alone should necessarily be sharp but but I don't think higher nasal bridge is a necessity.
View attachment 3030382
For a dude,
somebody striking enough to pull that off would be Elias DePoot

It's very demonic looking, so would work exceptionally well with a larger palate and redder lips
You would need a higher level of health indicators (red/pink undertones, clear skin, no hollowing, no dark circles), to counter the low-quality, low-trust look from the sclera show
Yes but I think I found my answer It would counter the low trustness but I still think that it's actually too much like
IMG 20240714 211503
her eyes but in a opposite way. They are very beautiful but still too big
Screenshot 2024 0714 204217
her eyes are much better version of doe and look better imo due to them being being in controll I think.also this can be applied to op aswell so I think hunter mog hunter sampaku.
Somebody don could pull this too:
View attachment 3030385

So, honestly, the most important part is having High T/ Striking features. If you have higher averageness/ less bone mass, you will benefit from more Almond eye shapes
Yes. But I think people with lower bones mass and higher averageness can do it aswell
Screenshot 2024 0714 202355
his are hunter while not having too much bones. pulls it off well.
This is an all or nothing eye shape. Everything else has to be close to ideal, so I'd only advise this for Bone Mogger Chads+. It could take them straight into Gigachad+ territory

Think of the addition in PSL/attractiveness as increasing in amount, the more attractive you are.

That's quite different from the normal set trends, where the more attractive you become.. the harder it is to become more, so the less of an increase changing certain qualities would have
Still I would give hunter sampaku 7.5 PSL while hunter 7.75 PSL. Maybe I think even if you arnt the hardest bone mogger out there u can still pull it off imo just eyes need to be sharp. but still normal hunter better imo. Bhai thanks for long reply.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Learn to draw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and looksmac
Left tbh. I think hunter mogs.check above why.I replied to grecel.to be specific shields paragraph.

Its Fine bro it won't affect your hooding.
Girls don't like hunter eyes

Its purely male gaze

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac and greycel
Yes. But I think people with lower bones mass and higher averageness can do it aswell
Screenshot 2024 0714 202355
his are hunter while not having too much bones. pulls it off well.
I mean for the hunter sampaku
If he had sclera show with weak bone mass he would be screwed
Still I would give hunter sampaku 7.5 PSL while hunter 7.75 PSL. Maybe I think even if you arnt the hardest bone mogger out there u can still pull it off imo just eyes need to be sharp. but still normal hunter better imo. Bhai thanks for long reply.
Yw
Also it doesnt work that way

It goes from 0-8 PSL

Entry MTN is top 50%
Entry HTN is top 15%
Entry Chadlite is top 1%
Entry Chad is top 0.05%

Here is a good Chad+ tierlist so you can understand:
7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia, Damian Kater
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson, Alain Delon

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

I'll say what I said earlier.
For 99% of people Hunter Eyes is cope. They would look better with Almond eyes, for Appeal, to get a gf/wife.
For 1% of people, specific scenarios (long to explain), Hunter Eyes would look good.
Only for the very very good looking, but amongst them on certain individuals (specific scenarios too, not just best looking), would benefit from Hunter Sampaku.

So, Hunter Sampaku, only help a very very very very small minority of individuals.
For example this dude:

Hunters would look good on him, but Hunter Sampaku would bring his Appeal to a next level. He has the stuff I mentioned regarding red lips, mogger palate/ lip width, vampire pheno etc.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Girls don't like hunter eyes

Its purely male gaze
They do, a lot of girls like De Poot's and Sean's eyes, but De Poot lacks a lot of facial harmony and O'Pry eyes have a special effect in real life.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
They do, a lot of girls like De Poot's and Sean's eyes, but De Poot lacks a lot of facial harmony and O'Pry eyes have a special effect in real life.
Its called colouring bhai

And no girl likes their eyes

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
Girls don't like hunter eyes it's purely male gaze.
I would heavily disagree. I think certain women do have a type for hunter eyes based on there life experiences not on there e levels.salih's eyes for example have tremendous appeal while being hunter.
I mean for the hunter sampaku
If he had sclera show with weak bone mass he would be screwed

Yw
Also it doesnt work that way

It goes from 0-8 PSL

Entry MTN is top 50%
Entry HTN is top 15%
Entry Chadlite is top 1%
Entry Chad is top 0.05%

Here is a good Chad+ tierlist so you can understand:
7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia, Damian Kater
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson, Alain Delon

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

I'll say what I said earlier.
For 99% of people Hunter Eyes is cope. They would look better with Almond eyes, for Appeal, to get a gf/wife.
For 1% of people, specific scenarios (long to explain), Hunter Eyes would look good.
Only for the very very good looking, but amongst them on certain individuals (specific scenarios too, not just best looking), would benefit from Hunter Sampaku.

So, Hunter Sampaku, only help a very very very very small minority of individuals.
For example this dude:
View attachment 3030864View attachment 3030860View attachment 3030859View attachment 3030861View attachment 3030862View attachment 3030865

Hunters would look good on him, but Hunter Sampaku would bring his Appeal to a next level. He has the stuff I mentioned regarding red lips, mogger palate/ lip width, vampire pheno etc.
I was talking hunter aswell that htn's can pull it off. Is what I meant to say.

I was specifically talking about eyes should have said hunter:-9.75/10 and hunter sampaku 9.5/ 10 also I heavily disagree with the chad tier list on basically everyone ranked there and the chad percentage aswell. it's somewhat similar to 2020 PSL and trm.it hyper focuses on dimorphism. Yes aesthetic don't mean appeal which is correct but chico is also hideously high PSL/aesthetics imo like 7.65 PSL second after Gandy. also If they look so uncanny then they simply arnt high aesthetics(depoot not salludon. I think salludon is 6.9-7.1 PSL) I think it's not because they look too perfect. there certain combos just don't work on there faces(there faces arnt able to pull off creative choices on There faces especially depoot) I think salludon is great as I said earlier. I saw amouranths reaction and she calls him filter but keep in mind she's just a dumb jealous whore .I don't think she's high e opposite infact she's low e and full of plastic. Not to undermine salludon just that he isn't as high as you think due to overly compact midface(feminine) not being a good combo with his hypermasculine face also his upper lip is pretty weird. I think he is has insanely high appeal aswell but amouranths isn't the best eg of it. I already told you what I rate his PSL .I think we basically are coming from different sides of PSL in which I think more attacker plane like skull(tall anime skull)is ideal while you think tank skulls(salludon,cavill) are ideal.this might be preference for aesthetics(alot people say beauty is subjective when it comes to objectivly attractive people).I still do think that tall anime skull is ideal:- Gandy(7.75 PSL),chico(7.65 PSL),ballou(7.60 PSL),salih(7.55 PSL) my top 4.SKULS With this outer u basically
Screenshot 2024 0715 012430
.even salludon himself was tall anime skull pilled
IMG 20240715 192536
.Controversial take but I think facial sex appeal doesn't exist and it's all about aesthetics from 6 or 6.5 PSL and not about dimorphism .read these if you want to Thread 'The missing piece of the puzzle in facial aesthetics (Facial androgyny)' https://looksmax.org/threads/the-mi...in-facial-aesthetics-facial-androgyny.918633/ (I do disagree with the Jordan Barrett disrespect there I think he is 7.5 PSL) Post in thread 'Jordan Barrett is dark-triad' https://looksmax.org/threads/jordan-barrett-is-dark-triad.1060401/post-16141842 .

I would disagree.Both can work equally better for both reasons imo(as I said earlier facial sex appeal doesn't exist imo it's just look aesthetic theory )(also I think dimorphism≠ aesthetic)The Pakistani guy I posted has both ltr and ons appeal and pulls hunter off as well. Yes I do agree on very specific people can only pull off hunter sampaku. I mean u didn't tell me why and said long to explain about hunter not being good for normies.

Again I would disagree.the guy you posted looks like he has siren with very high pct and high pfl.even he would be better with hunter than hunter sampaku imo. I would say they would look too overpowering and normal hunter are better(shields vs cindy eg). Basically This
IMG 20240714 235202
vs this
Screenshot 2024 0715 013326
is what we are talking. I do think chico mogs in eye area and everything aswell tbh.