hrvyisbad
true ltn
- Joined
- May 26, 2026
- Posts
- 105
- Reputation
- 43
Im getting visible blood vessels on the tip of my nose, using the recommended dose, do I keep using it and covering the vessels or stop using it?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I mean the side is unrelated so ignore it which was sarcasmone second to read lmao
Probably.. its worth the size reduction in my case.. trying anything I can atpTime to stop bhai
Visible blood vessels is crazy nglProbably.. its worth the size reduction in my case.. trying anything I can atp
yeah but skin thinning is a known side effect - literally the point in most casesVisible blood vessels is crazy ngl
Yeah but too much is badyeah but skin thinning is a known side effect - literally the point in most cases