hydrogen peroxide actually works for eye lightening

Bruh you dont know how hard it is living with brown shit eyes. (maybe you do though)

te veel shit, ik had die H2O2 gewoon gevonden niet gekocht.
You’re gonna be blind

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
My sclera did get a bit red but i'll be fine bhai.:feelsyay::ogre:
the first consequences in reality. further damage to the cornea and conjunctiva and then you will lose your fucking vision :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
the first consequences in reality. further damage to the cornea and conjunctiva and then you will lose your fucking vision :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
What is life if i dont have foids drooling over me?

good bhai good
the same as always
hows life going for u ?
Pretty alright, boring asf now since I’m in college. U ascended to chad yet? :feelsahh:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and PsychoH
Just trust my motherfucking word, but dont use 3% though it really does damage your eyes.
how am I supposed to trust when half the people on .org are trolling or larping or toxic

• +1
Pretty alright, boring asf now since I’m in college.
Mirinnn
already fucking whore uni cum buckets ? JFL
U ascended to chad yet? :feelsahh:
iam 17 now and well
its only been enough for 6ft1 high mtn rn man

a green frog is covering his face with his hands and crying .

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and PsychoDsk
how am I supposed to trust when half the people on .org are trolling or larping or toxic
I'm don't troll when it could hurt someone.
My advice is you can do 1% but what i do is dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
Mirinnn
already fucking whore uni cum buckets ? JFL

iam 17 now and well
its only been enough for 6ft1 high mtn rn man

a green frog is covering his face with his hands and crying .
I have a girl so no slays anymore :feelscry:
U got time bhai, most ppl only LIVE in their early twenties. That’s when the bitches get real desperate and you can enjoy your attention. And you’re 6’1, probably mogs your entire school

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and PsychoH
I have a girl so no slays anymore :feelscry:
U got time bhai, most ppl only LIVE in their early twenties. That’s when the bitches get real desperate and you can enjoy your attention. And you’re 6’1, probably mogs your entire school
Got back with J????

• +1
Reactions: AscendableReal and PsychoDsk
Damn i remember u from that thread, we were one of the few who trusted.
Do u know what happened to that guy that claims he got heterochromia?

also pls share pics in dms bro.

• Love it
i am not putting fucking h2o2 into my eyes
imma just stick to elbastardos method:cool:
That retarded said he had green eyes but had literal T50s lol

• JFL
how much shades did u lighten + how much drops per day + in how much time?

:ogre:

• +1
Just listen to a10 subliminals
i remember having a debate with my friend cause i told him that shit doesn't work he literally tried to convince me that his eye color started changing from brown to green after listening to subliminals

• JFL
no proof
water thread
IMG 4429
IMG 1864

On the left a picture I took yesterday.
On the right one of almost a year ago. My eyes did brighten after using it and I also notice greenyness which wasn’t present before. Both pictures are kinda shitty but I don’t care enough to take new.
@Gengar

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, AscendableReal, org3cel.RR and 1 other person
i remember having a debate with my friend cause i told him that shit doesn't work he literally tried to convince me that his eye color started changing from brown to green after listening to subliminals
Normie ramblings don’t ever talk to him again or anyone saying “subliminals” work.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Works wonderfully well, thanks for the tip

I encourage everyone to do the same but maybe with an increased percentage to 5% for EVEN better results :love::love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DefSomeone, ronald_2 and PsychoH
Works wonderfully well, thanks for the tip

I encourage everyone to do the same but maybe with an increased percentage to 5% for EVEN better results :love::love:
5% will almost inevitably make you blind. If I had it though i'd try it for myself.
Keep to 1%. I just used what i already had which coincidentally was 3%.

View attachment 3227937View attachment 3227945
On the right one of almost a year ago. My eyes did brighten after using it and I also notice greenyness which wasn’t present before. Both pictures are kinda shitty but I don’t care enough to take new.
@Gengar
either the photo didnt convey the change or it did nothing cause it looks exactly the same to me🤷‍♂️

• +1
either the photo didnt convey the change or it did nothing cause it looks exactly the same to me🤷‍♂️
The photos are just shitty. Trust me i know my eyes.
The outsides of the iris have gotten noticeably lighter and literally starting to get greenish.
The melanin is really lessening, just shitty pictures.

• +1
Reactions: xnj
View attachment 3227937View attachment 3227945
@Gengar
holy shit, looks legit.
After how long was this? Its not really noticable unless you look for it if you know what i mean.
Mirin eye area btw

• Love it
holy shit, looks legit.
Yup.
After how long was this?
I’d say using it 14 days but not back to back. I am doing it now though got a 2 day streak. @LVZZO are the effects permanent?
Its not really noticable unless you look for it if you know what i mean.
Exactly man high iq user here.
Mirin eye area btw
Thanks bruh. This pic is almost a year old it has improved even more since then. :feelsgah:

Yup.

I’d say using it 14 days but not back to back. I am doing it now though got a 2 day streak. @LVZZO are the effects permanent?

Exactly man high iq user here.

Thanks bruh. This pic is almost a year old it has improved even more since then. :feelsgah:
Nice.
is it just me ur does ur left pupil look smaller than the other one aha?

• +1
Nice.
is it just me ur does ur left pupil look smaller than the other one aha?
Nope just some shadow I took it without the purpose of serving as a before. Tis just a shitpic bruh.

@
LVZZO
@LVZZO are the effects permanent?
There could be a feedback mechanism that restores the melanin, it requires testing.
The bleaching effect is greater when exposed to light, namely sunlight. It will increase damage as well tho.
There could be diminishing returns, you hit a wall where you don't experience the effects, only increasing damage.
As I said many times H2O2 may not the be the most effective thing, the advantage is that it is easily available.
I addressed safety studies before, for anyone wondering check my thread.

• +1
There could be a feedback mechanism that restores the melanin, it requires testing.
The bleaching effect is greater when exposed to light, namely sunlight. It will increase damage as well tho.
There could be diminishing returns, you hit a wall where you don't experience the effects, only increasing damage.
As I said many times H2O2 may not the be the most effective thing, the advantage is that it is easily available.
I addressed safety studies before, for anyone wondering check my thread.
I’ll let you know once I run out.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO