Hyoid

Ixcxss

Ixcxss

Iron
what can you do to reduce hyoid fat and make the hyoid bone rise? ive heard that losing face fat will help and that high speed jaw open and closing exercises will help with raising the hyoid bone but idk if its cope or not. so what can i do?

@HollowCheek
(Click the grey checkmark on the right of this reply)

@HollowCheek
Also dont necropost on it

what can you do to reduce hyoid fat and make the hyoid bone rise? ive heard that losing face fat will help and that high speed jaw open and closing exercises will help with raising the hyoid bone but idk if its cope or not. so what can i do?
thats cope bro all u can do is jump off a building or spam surgeries

Lipolab your hyoid fat , and try these goffy ass hyoid training sessions , and also how bad lose some weight :feelshah:

@HollowCheek
Thanks for mentioning me, this shit actually works

• Love it
Reactions: majesticincel
Also dont necropost on it
+1

this shit i made like 1 year ago, did the routine for 3 years, can see incredible results already in my hyoid + after years also in alveolar and eyesupport.

Combined with thumbpulling and bonesmashing this shit works wonders, also do not give it to newgens and tiktokcels they do not deserve this

IMG 6427

Fun fact: i weight heavier on the second pic with similar body fat percentage

Just check up that routine I dropped + bonesmash chin for 2 years + thumbpull/towelpull for 10 minut per day also for 2 years and you should see improvement buddy boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: majesticincel and Ixcxss
+1

this shit i made like 1 year ago, did the routine for 3 years, can see incredible results already in my hyoid + after years also in alveolar and eyesupport.

Combined with thumbpulling and bonesmashing this shit works wonders, also do not give it to newgens and tiktokcels they do not deserve this

View attachment 3126189

Fun fact: i weight heavier on the second pic with similar body fat percentage

Just check up that routine I dropped + bonesmash chin for 2 years + thumbpull/towelpull for 10 minut per day also for 2 years and you should see improvement buddy boyo
insane results bro, how old were you in the first pic?

almost 18 and second almost 21
i was already thumb pulling 4 times a day each for a minute and doing the hyoid exercise for 3 sets each 20 reps and then 10 seconds in between but im having trouble with the hyoid mewing and isnt bone smashing cope? and with thumbpulling where do you place ur thumbs? i place them at the side of my front teeth and pull forwards and upwards, lmk if thats right

Attachments

• IMG_5767.jpeg
    IMG_5767.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 0
i was already thumb pulling 4 times a day each for a minute and doing the hyoid exercise for 3 sets each 20 reps and then 10 seconds in between but im having trouble with the hyoid mewing and isnt bone smashing cope? and with thumbpulling where do you place ur thumbs? i place them at the side of my front teeth and pull forwards and upwards, lmk if thats right
Put thumbs between your last teeth too, massage your whole palate forward. (Move your fingers from back to front)

Massage whole hard palate, start where soft palate starts and end in around front teeth.

Bonesmashing isnt cope imho