Hypergamy doesen’t exist in real life

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
In real life, all you gotta do is leave your dark basement and socialize and the universe throws endless amount of options at you. It’s that simple and you don’t need to be a Chad in order to get a woman being interested in you, only ugly subhumans think that or they probably cope with "Chad-only“ to make themselves feel better about their own Inceldom, cause coping is easier than to admit you’re sub5, below average male.

As long as you’re average looking, look like you take care of yourself and aren’t a complete aspie it’s very easy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexandro88, Alt Number 3, maxilofailo and 17 others
In real life, all you gotta do is socialize and the universe throws endless amount of options at you. It’s that simple and you don’t need to be a Chad in order to get a woman being interested in you, only ugly subhumans think that or they probably cope with "Chad-only“ to make themselves feel better about their own Inceldom, cause it’s easier than to admit you’re sub5, below average male
disagree with the first part.

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo, VolcelFTW and ascension
unironically she will cheat or fuck a mtn on the side anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, noodlelover, Alexandro88 and 6 others
over for ugly subhumans like me. even socializing and NTmaxxing wont save you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alexandro88, Clqs, vermillioncorefan and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, Alexandro88, Bushman and 5 others
you don't have be chad that is an over exaggeration/meme but there is a threshold,

unless your at minimum high mtn and not ethnic (either white or adjecent if ethnic then HTN) this 'options will throw themselves at you' shit is unlikely to work out very well

• +1
Reactions: Alexandro88, Carv, Clqs and 3 others
that being said i agree

alot of the times this 'chad only' idea is just a cope for socially inept losers who are too nervous to leave their beasements and interact with girls/ppl in the real world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv, MoggerGaston and Sprinkles
99% here are below average or hyper autistic so it doesn't apply to us

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, socialcel, hopecel and 3 others
over for ugly subhumans like me. even socializing and NTmaxxing wont save you.
i could've sworn i had you on ignore...

oh well time to fix that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and MoggerGaston
you don't have be chad that is an over exaggeration/meme but there is a threshold,

unless your at minimum high mtn and not ethnic (either white or adjecent if ethnic then HTN) this 'options will throw themselves at you' shit is unlikely to work out very well
In Germany race doesen’t matter

It‘s all about whether you’re her type or not, religion, color and job don’t matter, what matters is if you vibe or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexandro88, AlexAP and yeeyeeslayer
99% here are below average or hyper autistic so it doesn't apply to us
Mostly the second. The autism is very obvious in this forum and the sad part is, the average org user doesen’t even understand how weird and autistic he is, instead keeps crying about not having a sharp jaw like the male models he sees on Vogue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, BrahminBoss, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
People become aspie because of how they’re treated for their looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Alt Number 3, maxilofailo and 6 others
People become aspie because of how they’re treated for their looks
I can assure you nobody ever got bullied for being ugly, people get bullied for being easy targets / weak and vulnerable

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, butterworld, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
that being said OLD is unironically chad only

I can assure you nobody ever got bullied for being ugly, people get bullied for being easy targets / weak and vulnerable
Weak and vulnerable = short and ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, hopecel, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Bushman, butterworld and 1 other person
spot on

some of the most popular and nt people with the most friends in my highschool were utter subhumans, i'm talking one of them was a fat slightly cross eyed ogre with glasses dead ass,

but everyone loved him and he was lone of the main leaders of a popular friend group

meanwhile some htns were bully victims

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
they do sometimes. personally i used to bully this retarded fat blonde kid in primary school just because he was a retarded fat blonde kid. same with wearing glasses and etc. if you look weak = easy target. obviously if you have high verbal iq you can avoid nasty situations but looks/height/etc can get you bullied

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and hopecel
Then how come Mexicans bully white chads in US schools and steal their girls ?
spot on

some of the most popular and nt people with the most friends in my highschool were utter subhumans, i'm talking one of them was a fat slightly cross eyed ogre with glasses dead ass,

but everyone loved him and he was lone of the main leaders of a popular friend group

meanwhile some htns were bully victims
Guys on .org think reality is a Disney movie and the ugly people are shoved into lockers. NT will always continue to be law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and The Grinch
they do sometimes. personally i used to bully this retarded fat blonde kid in primary school just because he was a retarded fat blonde kid. same with wearing glasses and etc. if you look weak = easy target. obviously if you have high verbal iq you can avoid nasty situations but looks/height/etc can get you bullied
If he wasn’t a pussy and would’ve punched your teeth out at your first attempt to bully him you wouldn’t dare to disrespect him ever again. He got bullied for being a scared pussy, that’s the main reason

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
Man with 18k posts on incel forum lectures us on "real life"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, maxilofailo, 0S4MA and 3 others
In real life, all you gotta do is leave your dark basement and socialize and the universe throws endless amount of options at you. It’s that simple and you don’t need to be a Chad in order to get a woman being interested in you, only ugly subhumans think that or they probably cope with "Chad-only“ to make themselves feel better about their own Inceldom, cause coping is easier than to admit you’re sub5, below average male.

As long as you’re average looking, look like you take care of yourself and aren’t a complete aspie it’s very easy.
-every single stat proves it exists

-this retard “ohh bro go outside” holy fuck you dumbass I went outside didn’t see a single below htn in rwlahsonship lol their is a reason most young men are single

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
They don’t buddy. Just look at @Vermilioncore
Yeah I do. I make sure to fuck my white girl when my old fart neighbor is outside so he can know this ain’t his world anymore

• JFL
Reactions: silencio

wrong forum bhai

most of us are sub5 and/or complete aspies

Man with 18k posts on incel forum lectures us on "real life"

View attachment 2931102
You‘re just below average, dating isn’t Chad only, you’re just ugly.
“ohh bro go outside”
Incels got me wrong lol. I’m not trying to motivate you or give you advice hahaha, I’m just saying you are below average, buttom 10%, that’s why you’re alone and sad, I’m making you more self aware, so you stop crying about muh hypergamy and finally accept that you’re just BELOW average

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Bushman and Zenis

Incels got me wrong lol. I’m not trying to motivate you or give you advice hahaha, I’m just saying you are below average, buttom 10%, that’s why you’re alone and sad, I’m making you more self aware, so you stop crying about muh hypergamy and finally accept that you’re just BELOW average
Screenshot 2024 01 16 at 171037

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio, The Grinch and ascension
Hypergamy doesnt just mean ur not able to get any women , the main problem is that you wont get your looksmatch. If being able to fuck a 2/10 300pound girl makes me a volcel then incels practically dont exist

True, most nt LTNs have girlfriends, for example.

Only if you're truly subhuman is it over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, not__cel, maxilofailo and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Gotta love how my guy sexless incel reacts with a “hmm” when he knows you’ve got him beat

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

You fucking retard women don’t look at averege man in 2024, 80% of men are unattractive to women you room tempture iq coper.

Legit most guys I’ve seen that are averege get absolutely nothing

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
that being said i agree

alot of the times this 'chad only' idea is just a cope for socially inept losers who are too nervous to leave their beasements and interact with girls/ppl in the real world
i could've sworn i had you on ignore...

oh well time to fix that
u cant handle how I shatter your worldview, so you put me on ignore. pathetic.

'socially inept losers who don't leave their basement and don't interact with people irl'

meanwhile week after week I am making topics of the raves/parties/festivals I am going to, work social events, poker tournaments, club-nights with people I play tennis with, and so on.

AP1GczMpQSG5iyIs5bOjHVjRkjqLEkeZ-6IBdkWVXreAqEwWGD6E0OiVoqmTZfRQfP7B7cjRzMFQTWzGU02trKGeTLVazvRaZXOBOzZQ6ErhOpZqwjdIqpkC-Rumz9b-CVfGTb-slKbhrMu_4GK-jBE_qDV2CNn_avimrFHY3OKzu7QEbpg2uvKwU4KmKRbUvI_OTrEVyqkQ_-LZkwHs55ewVYaW7ZFwhhxQuyfc0K5weNN7YWyiNI5vZ4lZ5HkMmPwyAn0ilDm480xLu3SQFb4etxI8-eft4Ab05hOZDFt7_M5-lVWng49QPbGc4lArwmLJkAA0CX-4p0RBx_uESWKA1uqcclD5BNnsGKFAWLtUrZ_4maHdo2MNrWssjS-lO-CCsxWH4PlulUk-3LVYkY7HDNL65-EB4j_kKLocxzzU1TMfYJyaT-ZCEKZ_rFXgI7JnrDXLSH-mVkwYHdJJwT1fW4JYoq7KilgbI2QFPwTML-Ay102cQquRBVpehkkUS73jHWb8j1V4ZD2Rrj6SFOptRfjdz8ON5c6QNhctG6FrDQu1qx7LaLvLLbbYuRXnArRQnFP2-0DCPmCCPyU2F7rZEawl1p8oaDwncxgnfbP1lVuc_T8hcq8YiBBZt5wYbMROXx0-ZYcpxgc0BsSVNfqRwentX_k4QTfDENcFdXpyRohcEUB74b1Dmj9zP1zgsBGjw9p7aYIadPUEz_Ns6tQJF4-t5EZisq9UBIAD-pqYhU1kVlFMVSxqtnTYJ-74qdI4uodOHOqNaldU0vbuW_F9dfdF5-yR5WANC__rImqKmArHnGzHirGLu9wvkWaHjaLGnEEBzx9zwe3dT4uheS1OhkpvUeTUGlEnFx4jTw1TyLhjMMkHWOki9S7HjeIzHUzXbjg4A8_slIffiktKffcoXcDyP4kq0F51fgcDk5gn-3SC8GGvAe77d_tLAl0=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

AP1GczPqyEfUfhUB7hUrUSDx_B2GJi1ck2yTCvZI9rq611eaSn1M-YpNooTaCtXsAWw9IlfORBcTNrYIr1OivINPUkMs86L7yIU2mfKg6fo3gArbD3m_Px4FUgA58I8vmjl6HdDySUqFKXV-OIf0b1gWUbkZRXdYQZtVIBFDgTtUGExmDs9eMod2dhIefRMQMTk3ybM2RNguweul63pvKWW3iA9ZISVK9BWk13uK7rB7QsDybB9iPY6fD7U9HEE6kQ2itmEd5k7Fz3Wu4FkRB13wkJUIWEzRSM-SBS9Fhek7GBDTZARbNksgC41tBkBf1NTK4mQ6-t8xfs4Qm-StIGR-GQxp_HdQytQxVlOHVxqQDLbWcXkA_BQpa7PLQ2o4HflJBJwwimWRy7PvqHZlHtA3d8CuihVsKHIZNx_jPYrTA6IQ4rps7VaVqIjzqkwmHIrKuQmgBu_iXp4-MG2-GoqWOB27Y-3CpJJwU0xdlp-IIRwkxD0CfQBDCeFnloytU6XL5MuQTwWO7WGcfhXZ29E6lU3Q0mBl7vQ4L2yGwKWTP5MMtxcbbU5jK0jdclLUX31JEahzxv_PTXz9xp_FE4VCBuIdu4M-sN66_HPnPL3LOPpW5ipefPbzSIJBGK2RHE7_8QMpZ3-HXQovaoP03o0aLDAfLTWLfjzMSUxQvdultinq6HNTOgkoniw6FyqbhhhBpQJ4zm22QYEeQX_Bruk_6XdcRUWTRP5Q2RlU8RgPUl3UFoTgLmOnD7thQpwE1kyJgXkECXHPB32GuMoGcz1stHqcyvDk9pHcXW-G9OzG6IgXDYoQMosmmA23TDmj8OcSRcVN5fb7Hg1kKJDjBL7C4zwP-BHReTrqmAQxgLyIxsGcAZwenZYNSLP6wfvHIKsWlSqWl08VG22AL-hT4N3PuxSAt86VLs7eE9VRHxFHL3VgTBGIJDujbfvmnyM=w1720-h1293-s-no-gm

anways, I literally NTmog the average human being to shit. I go on the wildest holidays, member of toptier frats, go to the best parties, raves, festivals, everywhere.

yet I am truecel.

I am your kryptonite. You can't handle me. My existence destroys the NTpill and 'just go outside'- pill

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, HTN_Mentalcel, maxilofailo and 2 others

'socially inept losers who don't leave their basement and don't interact with people irl'

meanwhile week after week I am making topics of the raves/parties/festivals I am going to, work social events, poker tournaments, club-nights with people I play tennis with, and so on.

AP1GczMpQSG5iyIs5bOjHVjRkjqLEkeZ-6IBdkWVXreAqEwWGD6E0OiVoqmTZfRQfP7B7cjRzMFQTWzGU02trKGeTLVazvRaZXOBOzZQ6ErhOpZqwjdIqpkC-Rumz9b-CVfGTb-slKbhrMu_4GK-jBE_qDV2CNn_avimrFHY3OKzu7QEbpg2uvKwU4KmKRbUvI_OTrEVyqkQ_-LZkwHs55ewVYaW7ZFwhhxQuyfc0K5weNN7YWyiNI5vZ4lZ5HkMmPwyAn0ilDm480xLu3SQFb4etxI8-eft4Ab05hOZDFt7_M5-lVWng49QPbGc4lArwmLJkAA0CX-4p0RBx_uESWKA1uqcclD5BNnsGKFAWLtUrZ_4maHdo2MNrWssjS-lO-CCsxWH4PlulUk-3LVYkY7HDNL65-EB4j_kKLocxzzU1TMfYJyaT-ZCEKZ_rFXgI7JnrDXLSH-mVkwYHdJJwT1fW4JYoq7KilgbI2QFPwTML-Ay102cQquRBVpehkkUS73jHWb8j1V4ZD2Rrj6SFOptRfjdz8ON5c6QNhctG6FrDQu1qx7LaLvLLbbYuRXnArRQnFP2-0DCPmCCPyU2F7rZEawl1p8oaDwncxgnfbP1lVuc_T8hcq8YiBBZt5wYbMROXx0-ZYcpxgc0BsSVNfqRwentX_k4QTfDENcFdXpyRohcEUB74b1Dmj9zP1zgsBGjw9p7aYIadPUEz_Ns6tQJF4-t5EZisq9UBIAD-pqYhU1kVlFMVSxqtnTYJ-74qdI4uodOHOqNaldU0vbuW_F9dfdF5-yR5WANC__rImqKmArHnGzHirGLu9wvkWaHjaLGnEEBzx9zwe3dT4uheS1OhkpvUeTUGlEnFx4jTw1TyLhjMMkHWOki9S7HjeIzHUzXbjg4A8_slIffiktKffcoXcDyP4kq0F51fgcDk5gn-3SC8GGvAe77d_tLAl0=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

AP1GczPqyEfUfhUB7hUrUSDx_B2GJi1ck2yTCvZI9rq611eaSn1M-YpNooTaCtXsAWw9IlfORBcTNrYIr1OivINPUkMs86L7yIU2mfKg6fo3gArbD3m_Px4FUgA58I8vmjl6HdDySUqFKXV-OIf0b1gWUbkZRXdYQZtVIBFDgTtUGExmDs9eMod2dhIefRMQMTk3ybM2RNguweul63pvKWW3iA9ZISVK9BWk13uK7rB7QsDybB9iPY6fD7U9HEE6kQ2itmEd5k7Fz3Wu4FkRB13wkJUIWEzRSM-SBS9Fhek7GBDTZARbNksgC41tBkBf1NTK4mQ6-t8xfs4Qm-StIGR-GQxp_HdQytQxVlOHVxqQDLbWcXkA_BQpa7PLQ2o4HflJBJwwimWRy7PvqHZlHtA3d8CuihVsKHIZNx_jPYrTA6IQ4rps7VaVqIjzqkwmHIrKuQmgBu_iXp4-MG2-GoqWOB27Y-3CpJJwU0xdlp-IIRwkxD0CfQBDCeFnloytU6XL5MuQTwWO7WGcfhXZ29E6lU3Q0mBl7vQ4L2yGwKWTP5MMtxcbbU5jK0jdclLUX31JEahzxv_PTXz9xp_FE4VCBuIdu4M-sN66_HPnPL3LOPpW5ipefPbzSIJBGK2RHE7_8QMpZ3-HXQovaoP03o0aLDAfLTWLfjzMSUxQvdultinq6HNTOgkoniw6FyqbhhhBpQJ4zm22QYEeQX_Bruk_6XdcRUWTRP5Q2RlU8RgPUl3UFoTgLmOnD7thQpwE1kyJgXkECXHPB32GuMoGcz1stHqcyvDk9pHcXW-G9OzG6IgXDYoQMosmmA23TDmj8OcSRcVN5fb7Hg1kKJDjBL7C4zwP-BHReTrqmAQxgLyIxsGcAZwenZYNSLP6wfvHIKsWlSqWl08VG22AL-hT4N3PuxSAt86VLs7eE9VRHxFHL3VgTBGIJDujbfvmnyM=w1720-h1293-s-no-gm

View attachment 2931124
View attachment 2931137

was trying to upload rave and party vids but this site doesn't allow me to for some reason idk. shit maintenance or smth. garbage website

anways, I literally NTmog the average human being to shit. I go on the wildest holidays, part of frats, go to the best parties, raves, festivals, everywhere.

yet I am truecel.

I am your kryptonite. You can't handle me. My existence destroys the NTpill and 'just go outside'- pill
i never planned to put u on ignore i was joking

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
not true leave me alone bluepiller only chad

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

bro that was retarded as fuck that only applies to people who don’t have it hard in life

As long as you’re average looking, look like you take care of yourself and aren’t a complete aspie it’s very e

You fucking retard women don’t look at averege man in 2024, 80% of men are unattractive to women you room tempture iq coper.

Legit most guys I’ve seen that are averege get absolutely nothing
Embarrassing yourself bud

Jfl I'm literally admitting I'm ugly in that post, and you still bring it up to try and convince me I'm sub5

oh no lol GIF by C8
Just exposing who are the "guys“ who felt attacked by my post haha:feelshaha:

View attachment 2931124
View attachment 2931137

View attachment 2931144

anways, I literally NTmog the average human being to shit. I go on the wildest holidays, member of toptier frats, go to the best parties, raves, festivals, everywhere.

yet I am truecel.

seems like a skill issue tbh

you are either lying or autistic

you can be autistic and sitll have nt activities

do you have alot of friends?? are these ppl that ur going our with genuine friends or just randoms

Just exposing who are the "guys“ who felt attacked by my post haha:feelshaha:

I don't even care about your post, didn't read the whole thing

It's just funny how a guy with over 30k+ posts on incel forums is preaching about "real life" when you're probably posting from the mental asylum right this minute