Hypergamy doesen’t exist in real life

a guy with over 30k+ posts on incel forums
Better than being a guy in his 30‘s on an incel forum, little guy. How is it being old and trying to fit in in a teenager forum ?

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Embarrassing yourself bud
Your the one who geniunally thinks it’s easy for averge guys when they are invisible, I’ve unironically never seen a women look at a averege guy.

Ofc unless they have something like height or dick or race then that’s something else. Or you know there just some betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Your the one who geniunally thinks it’s easy for averge guys when they are invisible, I’ve unironically never seen a women look at a averege guy.
No shit, nobody is saying women drool over average guys and beg them for their cock. You low iq autist.

Also:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, UZB_Strebl and Zenis
I know this couple at work, the guy is short as her only a few inches, according to incels they shouldn't even be together due to hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Better than being a guy in his 30‘s on an incel forum, little guy. How is it being old and trying to fit in in a teenager forum ?

I'm in my 20s boyo, keep making shit up :lul:

No shit, nobody is saying women drool over average guys and beg them for their cock. You low iq autist.

Also:

View attachment 2931164
The thing is IF the women isn’t drolling over you she isn’t actually attracted to you therefore getting into a relahsonshi with her means absolutely fucking nothing if she doesn’t actually feel anything towards you

I know this couple at work, the guy is short as her only a few inches, according to incels they shouldn't even be together due to hypergamy
“I know a guy bro therefore it disproves everything” fucking retard man

seems like a skill issue tbh

you are either lying or autistic

you can be autistic and sitll have nt activities

do you have alot of friends?? are these ppl that ur going our with genuine friends or just randoms
I had professional testing done for autism by psychiatrists a couple of years ago and they came out negative.

So: I am not autistic. So then your conclusion is that I am lying.
Okay buddyboyo. :lul: Everything I post for years on this forum is fake, I am just LARPing. Okay, keep believing in that.

I have no genuine friends, but I have people I can go on holidays with, go to festivals with, go clubbing with, etc. But I don't consider myself close to them.
I go to raves/clubs/parties mostly on my own at least once every 2 weeks. I don't really care if I am going with friends or alone because friends only let me down. But I can easily fit into a new group of people without issues.

I had professional testing done for autism by psychiatrists a couple of years ago and they came out negative.

So: I am not autistic. So then your conclusion is that I am lying.
Okay buddyboyo. :lul: Everything I post for years on this forum is fake, I am just LARPing. Okay, keep believing in that.

I have no genuine friends, but I have people I can go on holidays with, go to festivals with, go clubbing with, etc. But I don't consider myself close to them.
I go to raves/clubs/parties mostly on my own at least once every 2 weeks. I don't really care if I am going with friends or alone because friends only let me down. But I can easily fit into a new group of people without issues.
i am an ugly subhuman creature, stop coping and accept it.

Attachments

• VID_20230920_014105.mp4
    7.7 MB
  • +1
27+1 = 30's apparently

@Crisick :lul:
You‘re too old to be on this forum. Other people your age already have children or are married. Are you aware of how much of a loser you are?

• JFL
You‘re too old to be on this forum. Other people your age already have children or are married. Are you aware of how much of a loser you are?

I might be old

But I've never been homeless :feelsokman:

Never been a useless drug addict :feelsokman:

Never ended up in a psych ward :feelsokman:

But I'm the loser I guess :lul: @Manletmachine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Manletmachine, The Grinch and 1 other person
subhumans arguing who the bigger subhuman is 🤡🤡🤡

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and The Grinch
In real life, all you gotta do is leave your dark basement and socialize and the universe throws endless amount of options at you. It’s that simple and you don’t need to be a Chad in order to get a woman being interested in you, only ugly subhumans think that or they probably cope with "Chad-only“ to make themselves feel better about their own Inceldom, cause coping is easier than to admit you’re sub5, below average male.

As long as you’re average looking, look like you take care of yourself and aren’t a complete aspie it’s very easy.
It only exists on dating apps.

• +1
I'm 45, lol. He's a child compared to me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ascension
u cant handle how I shatter your worldview, so you put me on ignore. pathetic.

'socially inept losers who don't leave their basement and don't interact with people irl'

meanwhile week after week I am making topics of the raves/parties/festivals I am going to, work social events, poker tournaments, club-nights with people I play tennis with, and so on.

AP1GczMpQSG5iyIs5bOjHVjRkjqLEkeZ-6IBdkWVXreAqEwWGD6E0OiVoqmTZfRQfP7B7cjRzMFQTWzGU02trKGeTLVazvRaZXOBOzZQ6ErhOpZqwjdIqpkC-Rumz9b-CVfGTb-slKbhrMu_4GK-jBE_qDV2CNn_avimrFHY3OKzu7QEbpg2uvKwU4KmKRbUvI_OTrEVyqkQ_-LZkwHs55ewVYaW7ZFwhhxQuyfc0K5weNN7YWyiNI5vZ4lZ5HkMmPwyAn0ilDm480xLu3SQFb4etxI8-eft4Ab05hOZDFt7_M5-lVWng49QPbGc4lArwmLJkAA0CX-4p0RBx_uESWKA1uqcclD5BNnsGKFAWLtUrZ_4maHdo2MNrWssjS-lO-CCsxWH4PlulUk-3LVYkY7HDNL65-EB4j_kKLocxzzU1TMfYJyaT-ZCEKZ_rFXgI7JnrDXLSH-mVkwYHdJJwT1fW4JYoq7KilgbI2QFPwTML-Ay102cQquRBVpehkkUS73jHWb8j1V4ZD2Rrj6SFOptRfjdz8ON5c6QNhctG6FrDQu1qx7LaLvLLbbYuRXnArRQnFP2-0DCPmCCPyU2F7rZEawl1p8oaDwncxgnfbP1lVuc_T8hcq8YiBBZt5wYbMROXx0-ZYcpxgc0BsSVNfqRwentX_k4QTfDENcFdXpyRohcEUB74b1Dmj9zP1zgsBGjw9p7aYIadPUEz_Ns6tQJF4-t5EZisq9UBIAD-pqYhU1kVlFMVSxqtnTYJ-74qdI4uodOHOqNaldU0vbuW_F9dfdF5-yR5WANC__rImqKmArHnGzHirGLu9wvkWaHjaLGnEEBzx9zwe3dT4uheS1OhkpvUeTUGlEnFx4jTw1TyLhjMMkHWOki9S7HjeIzHUzXbjg4A8_slIffiktKffcoXcDyP4kq0F51fgcDk5gn-3SC8GGvAe77d_tLAl0=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

AP1GczPqyEfUfhUB7hUrUSDx_B2GJi1ck2yTCvZI9rq611eaSn1M-YpNooTaCtXsAWw9IlfORBcTNrYIr1OivINPUkMs86L7yIU2mfKg6fo3gArbD3m_Px4FUgA58I8vmjl6HdDySUqFKXV-OIf0b1gWUbkZRXdYQZtVIBFDgTtUGExmDs9eMod2dhIefRMQMTk3ybM2RNguweul63pvKWW3iA9ZISVK9BWk13uK7rB7QsDybB9iPY6fD7U9HEE6kQ2itmEd5k7Fz3Wu4FkRB13wkJUIWEzRSM-SBS9Fhek7GBDTZARbNksgC41tBkBf1NTK4mQ6-t8xfs4Qm-StIGR-GQxp_HdQytQxVlOHVxqQDLbWcXkA_BQpa7PLQ2o4HflJBJwwimWRy7PvqHZlHtA3d8CuihVsKHIZNx_jPYrTA6IQ4rps7VaVqIjzqkwmHIrKuQmgBu_iXp4-MG2-GoqWOB27Y-3CpJJwU0xdlp-IIRwkxD0CfQBDCeFnloytU6XL5MuQTwWO7WGcfhXZ29E6lU3Q0mBl7vQ4L2yGwKWTP5MMtxcbbU5jK0jdclLUX31JEahzxv_PTXz9xp_FE4VCBuIdu4M-sN66_HPnPL3LOPpW5ipefPbzSIJBGK2RHE7_8QMpZ3-HXQovaoP03o0aLDAfLTWLfjzMSUxQvdultinq6HNTOgkoniw6FyqbhhhBpQJ4zm22QYEeQX_Bruk_6XdcRUWTRP5Q2RlU8RgPUl3UFoTgLmOnD7thQpwE1kyJgXkECXHPB32GuMoGcz1stHqcyvDk9pHcXW-G9OzG6IgXDYoQMosmmA23TDmj8OcSRcVN5fb7Hg1kKJDjBL7C4zwP-BHReTrqmAQxgLyIxsGcAZwenZYNSLP6wfvHIKsWlSqWl08VG22AL-hT4N3PuxSAt86VLs7eE9VRHxFHL3VgTBGIJDujbfvmnyM=w1720-h1293-s-no-gm

View attachment 2931124
View attachment 2931137

View attachment 2931144

anways, I literally NTmog the average human being to shit. I go on the wildest holidays, member of toptier frats, go to the best parties, raves, festivals, everywhere.

yet I am truecel.

I am your kryptonite. You can't handle me. My existence destroys the NTpill and 'just go outside'- pill
I thought u were in a mental hospital

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and MoggerGaston
I thought u were in a mental hospital
My life is the exact same as before, but now I go to therapy sessions 15-20 hours per week during the day.

Nothing changed.

week after week I am making topics of the raves/parties/festivals I am going to, work social events, poker tournaments, club-nights with people I play tennis with, and so on.
I literally NTmog the average human being to shit. I go on the wildest holidays, member of toptier frats, go to the best parties, raves, festivals, everywhere.
yet I am truecel.
I am your kryptonite. You can't handle me. My existence destroys the NTpill and 'just go outside'- pill.
Most brutal comment in .org history.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and MoggerGaston