Hypergamy has gone through the roof

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Jfl my sister is "dating" a pro soccer player (probably not in any major leagues) but jfl. She's nowhere near a Stacy and gets mugged by normie white girls. She's legit pitch black with a horse face and nose failo (good jawline and zygos but piss poor ratios and harmony and chubby)
I don't know how this forum copes w being NT when I'm seeing this with my own sister. I don't know the full details and there's probably alot of foid bullshit because alpha widow hypergamy blah blah but how do you retards cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Clown Show, JL~ and 23 others
dnrd. wazap moi blac ahh nigguh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, JL~, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 6 others
yare yare daze... these females are getting out of line. They've cast a Infinite Tsukuyomi on men. Its ok though my Shinobi bro, we will ascend and make women our slaves, believe it! Dattebayo!!
naruto shippuden GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 22623 and 15 others
It’s true, I’m a 6’2 white HTN that used to play basketball overseas, and pic related is the best I could pull

Attachments

• IMG_0877.jpeg
    IMG_0877.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 22623, Deleted member 16275 and 32 others
Jfl my sister is "dating" a pro soccer player (probably not in any major leagues) but jfl. She's nowhere near a Stacy and gets mugged by normie white girls. She's legit pitch black with a horse face and nose failo (good jawline and zygos but piss poor ratios and harmony and chubby)
I don't know how this forum copes w being NT when I'm seeing this with my own sister. I don't know the full details and there's probably alot of foid bullshit because alpha widow hypergamy blah blah but how do you retards cope
What are your honest thoughts on Reccep Tayyip Erdoğan?

IMG 2001

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Looks234
My little sister's dating a 6'5 tyronelite.
Is the soccer boyfriend black?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
My little sister's dating a 6'5 tyronelite.
Is the soccer boyfriend black?
Apparently, I haven't seen him. I don't even believe this boyfriend and dating shit. It's like a weird polyring and I bet the guy doesn't even call my sister anything. That tyronelite tall dude she tried to go for just ditched her as he has a billion girls. I spoke him at the gym and he doesn't even pay her mind. He usually comes with random girls

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Marsiere214
Thats actually pretty normal these days tbh,would'nt consider it Hypergamy.If he has a blue check on
IG then that's a different story.

I like how you rated your sister. Is she hot?

Sometimes you just gotta take sacrifices
Idk even know how you niggas are ok with your sisters dating guys, I don’t even let random guys look at my sisters

That tyronelite tall dude she tried to go for just ditched her as he has a billion girls. I spoke him at the gym and he doesn't even pay her mind. He usually comes with random girls
Good for him

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
My sister is a truefemcel

Idk even know how you niggas are ok with your sisters dating guys, I don’t even let random guys look at my sisters
Do you want to fuck your sister?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Sens
I just don’t give af about my sisters tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
I like how you rated your sister. Is she hot?
Some people would find her hot cuz she has good zygos and mandible but if you guys say her she would get a subhuman from everyone

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and MostGLSlayer
Probably can't. He will probably ditch her once he sees he can do better in an instant. I'd have to chill with him
Status maxxing with some random dude piping ur sister is wierd af

Why? She's just another dumb ass hole trying to hypergamymax. If I don't do it fast she will just be another body he forgets. She's not some high value gracious woman or any shit

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 23218
Why? She's just another dumb ass hole trying to hypergamymax. If I don't do it fast she will just be another body he forgets. She's not some high value gracious woman or any shit
Personally it would feel wierd to me but it could potentially help so I don’t see anything wrong with it

Is ur sister hot?

It’s weird but you gotta look at the bigger picture

Like what if Drake was dating your sister @vicecity

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person

I tottally get that I would get her ready for him ong do the foreplay for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Blackgymmax and Looks234
She's nowhere near a Stacy and gets mugged by normie white girls. She's legit pitch black with a horse face and nose failo (good jawline and zygos but piss poor ratios and harmony and chubby)
when this is how you describe your sister its truly over for NT aspirations

• JFL
Reactions: autisticretard

I can understand but in reality ops sister bf is is probably some benchwarmer in some bum fuck soccer league (btw no one gives a shit about soccer in Canada)

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Bushman and Looks234
I tottally get that I would get her ready for him ong do the foreplay for him
My sister is gone to hypergamy at this point. She believes she's a Stacy and I heard our cousin went to Florida for her brother's wedding and he's a ball players and apparently Adele went there and she's telling my cousin that she could bag an NBA player. I chuckled

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 23218
I can understand but in reality ops sister bf is is probably some benchwarmer in some bum fuck soccer league (btw no one gives a shit about soccer in Canada)
Europe and yea most likely tbh lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562

Drake dating your sister doesn't really benefit you. He won't be spending money on you.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Brutal man I see this myself
Chads dating avg as fuck women and validating them soo much whereas I have never seen a high smv women even be around normies .

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Blackgymmax
Drake dating your sister doesn't really benefit you. He won't be spending money on you.
Bruh him being anywhere associated in your life is statusmax. He's the status king of the planet

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, thereallegend and Looks234
Brutal man I see this myself
Chads dating avg as fuck women and validating them soo much whereas I have never seen a high smv women even be around normies .
I haven't seen his face. I don't think he's a Tyrone.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
My sister is gone to hypergamy at this point. She believes she's a Stacy and I heard our cousin went to Florida for her brother's wedding and he's a ball players and apparently Adele went there and she's telling my cousin that she could bag an NBA player. I chuckled
These foids are dumb they will just be pump and dumped but they enjoy that. I don’t think my sister has had a bf but she has insane expectations for her futrure husband as a subhuman. She wants a rich jacked husband who gives her princess tretament and is 6’+ jfl she wants to skip college to find a rich husband jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, 5.5psl, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Bruh him being anywhere associated in your life is statusmax. He's the status king of the planet
But he doesn't boost your status, just your sisters. You'd have to befriend him and I don't think someone like Drake would care too much about his girls brother(s)

These foids are dumb they will just be pump and dumped but they enjoy that. I don’t think my sister has had a bf but she has insane expectations for her futrure husband as a subhuman. She wants a rich jacked husband who gives her princess tretament and is 6’+ jfl she wants to skip college to find a rich husband jfl
It's rare for girls to actually have a bf. They just larp hard about it while the guy has no label lull

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, stamaster21, Marsiere214 and 2 others
But he doesn't boost your status, just your sisters. You'd have to befriend him and I don't think someone like Drake would care too much about his girls brother(s)
Yes he does. With him it does

Tell people that you know Drake cuz he's dating your sister and see what happens. Normie brain thinks that you're close to actually being in laws w him