Hypergamy has gone through the roof

Tell people that you know Drake cuz he's dating your sister and see what happens
I will and if I don't get a harem of stacy's I will find and lynch you

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
My sister is gone to hypergamy at this point. She believes she's a Stacy and I heard our cousin went to Florida for her brother's wedding and he's a ball players and apparently Adele went there and she's telling my cousin that she could bag an NBA player. I chuckled
If your sister got a BBL she might as well bag one
NBA players have dogshit taste

yare yare daze... these females are getting out of line. They've cast a Infinite Tsukuyomi on men. Its ok though my Shinobi bro, we will ascend and make women our slaves, believe it! Dattebayo!!
naruto shippuden GIF
Blud thinks he’s Naruto Uzumaki 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Obito
Won't work. Half the black girls I know irl have a bbl and it does shit

It's rare for girls to actually have a bf. They just larp hard about it while the guy has no label lull
they larp that being on Chad's fuckmeat rotation means Chad is their boyfriend

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and Blackgymmax
Jfl my sister is "dating" a pro soccer player (probably not in any major leagues) but jfl. She's nowhere near a Stacy and gets mugged by normie white girls. She's legit pitch black with a horse face and nose failo (good jawline and zygos but piss poor ratios and harmony and chubby)
I don't know how this forum copes w being NT when I'm seeing this with my own sister. I don't know the full details and there's probably alot of foid bullshit because alpha widow hypergamy blah blah but how do you retards cope
Does your sister read the thread I start about Blackgymmaxx?

so your sister is in some chad his rotation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Kamui
The only thing keeping foids from being able to make six figures annually from getting sugar daddies is getting a BBL and lipo, real shit

Jfl my sister is "dating" a pro soccer player (probably not in any major leagues) but jfl. She's nowhere near a Stacy and gets mugged by normie white girls. She's legit pitch black with a horse face and nose failo (good jawline and zygos but piss poor ratios and harmony and chubby)
I don't know how this forum copes w being NT when I'm seeing this with my own sister. I don't know the full details and there's probably alot of foid bullshit because alpha widow hypergamy blah blah but how do you retards cope
to be fair his "pro" career is probably paying him 30k a year, any non major soccer player league is cope, if it was some premier league now that would be brutal brutal brutal

• +1
The only thing keeping foids from being able to make six figures annually from getting sugar daddies is getting a BBL and lipo, real shit
No lol. Most of their sugar daddies are like oldcels

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
to be fair his "pro" career is probably paying him 30k a year, any non major soccer player league is cope, if it was some premier league now that would be brutal brutal brutal
Oh I'm sure but her bragging about him playing pro soccer in a shit league was funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and lelouch
they larp that being on Chad's fuckmeat rotation means Chad is their boyfriend
Ye true most bitches that are “dating” any man above Chadlite SMV or above just have it as a title while he secretly cheats on her with other bitches

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and lelouch
Oh I'm sure but her bragging about him playing pro soccer in a shit league was funny
its cause ik a guy who was in the sports program in my hs and he plays for league 1 canadian league which is one away from premier canadian league and he gets payed 40k a year jfl

• +1
Ye true most bitches that are “dating” any man above Chadlite SMV or above just have it as a title while he secretly cheats on her with other bitches
I don't think this guy has smv like that. She probably heard pro soccer and thought he was some shit like Messi. Like she could barely get the time of a random nobody tyronelite as her school

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
anyways thugmax is law in toronto, one of the biggest slayers in my school was a white perm kid who sold weed to everyone and acted hard and he went through a whole friend group of the popular girls somehow and he was barely scraping htn at 5'8

anyways thugmax is law in toronto, one of the biggest slayers in my school was a white perm kid who sold weed to everyone and acted hard and he went through a whole friend group of the popular girls somehow and he was barely scraping htn at 5'8
Rate the girls, and did he actually fuck them

Rate the girls, and did he actually fuck them
few htbs and yes he was giga nt he knew everyone, in highschool status can carry you

yare yare daze... these females are getting out of line. They've cast a Infinite Tsukuyomi on men. Its ok though my Shinobi bro, we will ascend and make women our slaves, believe it! Dattebayo!!
naruto shippuden GIF
Blud was pervert and rapistmaxxing at the frog realm on some jiraya type shit 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
why dont u drop a weight on ur sisters face so she can surgerymax like u did

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Blackgymmax
I’ve never heard anyone rate their sisters jawline ever . Your meant to be an NT black guy and your here with us aspies go and slay JFL

every year the same phrase lol

It's rare for girls to actually have a bf. They just larp hard about it while the guy has no label lull
You got a much larger pool of women smashing a smaller pool of desired men with each women saying they have boyfriend. We all know these women don't want to look bad so they call a guy who is casually fucking them a boyfriend. I have cousin who works for the city and who works out alot and looks better then me. This dude was smashing this women, while fucking a big booty asian women he meet at the gym and a nurse from a local hospital all at the same-time.

I bet each of these women are saying they have boyfriend, this talk about women being upset the man their fucking is smashing other women is a LIE, these women just need to put up a front so they don't look bad in front of other people. Its no different when you got these attractive women complaining their boyfriend is cheat on them and that they hate sports players and singers, their just mad other people know about the situation. When a women says she has a boyfriend in 7 out of 10 cases thats just code word for the guy she is fucking at thet time.2

Apparently, I haven't seen him. I don't even believe this boyfriend and dating shit. It's like a weird polyring and I bet the guy doesn't even call my sister anything. That tyronelite tall dude she tried to go for just ditched her as he has a billion girls. I spoke him at the gym and he doesn't even pay her mind. He usually comes with random girls
Seems to be a western black thing. Multiple delusional women getting circulated by the same thugmaxxed or high psl lightskin thinking they got a ‘boyfriend’ and there’s ‘spark’

Did she specified that he has to be "jacked" ?
She meant dudes with big frame or some muscles not really roided tho

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl