Hypergamy is based off falsely inflated ratings.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
This guy claims to be an expert in facial aesthetics but yet rates himself a 5.5/10, implying that he's above average. He's a fucking 3.5-4/10 at best. Ginger, aspie facial expressions and posture, nerd pheno, geek ass style, and a bitch ass body.

3076711 1663191537055

The looksmax community makes it seem as if the average white guy is some recessed balding incel who has never stepped in the gym and by making your jaw 4mm wider, projecting your maxilla 5mm forward, and taking some weak ass research chemincal because you're too pussy to take real shit you will become a slayer (average white guy according to this forum):

Sidee
9b76856071a69ebabddd6be98a65f7b6
Sideee

But I've seen a max of 5 surgeries on people who weren't deformed who actually became better looking. 99% of the people who ascend are bluepilled normies who have 5mm of recession and get jaw surgery for free from their local maxfac because they had problems breathing out of their nose or some shit. Even they only went from subhuman to normie:

B4
Aftrr

Ayy

MMp6las
Aftr

In reality, the average white zoomer would be rated 5 PSL if they knew what PSL landmarks were and how to fraud them in pictures (ie. squinting and sucking in their cheeks):

Download 12
Ee0889ba8771428f8bcc69a09bc42212
3c33dff36139965cce7a01e19cfbd282
A78147ead280e26709446c714dd1c1700000000
Tiktok is rinsing brooklyn beckham for saying being a chef helped pay for 1m car 1660729424
Merlin 197530245 09874122 913d 4430 be1a 09bdd6352e3b mobileMasterAt3x
11TIKTOKHAIR harrell mobileMasterAt3x v2
Ae327fb8fa806455f4dc834b020393390000000
Sddefault 1
5fbf6e6c3ef61e2d47950f2b69c2755f
Bf1f3835b6a8d88841f09168c5bf4b4c

These are completely average white guys you would see walking around on any college. I don't get how people cope with "muh Chad only" when every single white zoomer is sending snapchats to different girls and talking about the girls he's meeting up with in their group chat. You're just overinflating your own looks and others'. Average young white guys get laid regularly.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 17244, subhuman incel and 12 others
the truth is kinda like halfway between what you said and what the forum said

But no, none of the guys you posted at the bottom are average, theyre all like 80-90th percentile looks, some even a bit higher

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chigoha, subhuman incel, LightSkinNoob and 15 others
This guy claims to be an expert in facial aesthetics but yet rates himself a 5.5/10, implying that he's above average. He's a fucking 3.5-4/10 at best. Ginger, aspie facial expressions and posture, nerd pheno, geek ass style, and a bitch ass body.

View attachment 1871470

The looksmax community makes it seem as if the average white guy is some recessed balding incel who has never stepped in the gym and by making your jaw 4mm wider, projecting your maxilla 5mm forward, and taking some weak ass research chemincal because you're too pussy to take real shit you will become a slayer (average white guy according to this forum):

View attachment 1871509View attachment 1871514View attachment 1871521

But I've seen a max of 5 surgeries on people who weren't deformed who actually became better looking. 99% of the people who ascend are bluepilled normies who have 5mm of recession and get jaw surgery for free from their local maxfac because they had problems breathing out of their nose or some shit. Even they only went from subhuman to normie:

View attachment 1871517View attachment 1871519

View attachment 1871527

View attachment 1871528View attachment 1871529

In reality, the average white zoomer would be rated 5 PSL if they knew what PSL landmarks were and how to fraud them in pictures (ie. squinting and sucking in their cheeks):

View attachment 1871479View attachment 1871480View attachment 1871501View attachment 1871481View attachment 1871482View attachment 1871483View attachment 1871484View attachment 1871485View attachment 1871486View attachment 1871487View attachment 1871488View attachment 1871490View attachment 1871498

These are completely average white guys you would see walking around on any college. I don't get how people cope with "muh Chad only" when every single white zoomer is sending snapchats to different girls and talking about the girls he's meeting up with in their group chat. You're just overinflating your own looks and others'. Average young white guys get laid regularly.
The average white guy in my uni is a 5’7 skinny fat virgin who like to watch anime and play video games

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Growth Plate, Deleted member 19551 and 5 others
And the average for ethnics is even worse

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Oberyn and Deleted member 19469

But no, none of the guys you posted at the bottom are average, theyre all like 80-90th percentile looks, some even a bit higher
Keep on coping. They are 60th percentile at best.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 19469
Keep on coping. They are 60th percentile at best.
not in my experience-

I mean just to start with all those guys are lean, in most western countries average guy is like 17-18% bodfyfat and gets fatter with age, these guys already above average because of that.

While they dont have too mnay striking features they have an absecnce of failos as well, pretty much all have good craniofacial development while average guy has atleast 1 or 2 noticable failos.

Only guy whos kinda MTN id say is the one with the gold chain, arm tattoos and union jack toaster behind him- but he still looks fashionmaxxed + a bit above avg faically still imo

51EBD71F 0A72 4B06 8F2D F603DAB236EA 4 5005 c

Btw I just went on a random university football team page (an intramural team not the actual uni team) and screenshotted the cover photo of 10 random guys. I think this gives a decent representation of what average normies actually look like- most guys there would get rated MTN if they posted a good picutre of them, the fair left probably LTN and maybe the 4th and 5th from left also, while the far right is probably a HTN

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, lankcell, GetShrekt and 5 others
not in my experience-

I mean just to start with all those guys are lean, in most western countries average guy is like 17-18% bodfyfat and gets fatter with age, these guys already above average because of that.

While they dont have too mnay striking features they have an absecnce of failos as well, pretty much all have good craniofacial development while average guy has atleast 1 or 2 noticable failos.

Only guy whos kinda MTN id say is the one with the gold chain, arm tattoos and union jack toaster behind him- but he still looks fashionmaxxed + a bit above avg faically still imo

View attachment 1871578

Btw I just went on a random university football team page (an intramural team not the actual uni team) and screenshotted the cover photo of 10 random guys. I think this gives a decent representation of what average normies actually look like- most guys there would get rated MTN if they posted a good picutre of them, the fair left probably LTN and maybe the 4th and 5th from left also, while the far right is probably a HTN
Average normie in college is gymmaxxed. People don't become fat until they are like 25+.

Soccer is a geek sport. Look at a football/basketball team.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chigoha, subhuman incel, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Average normie in college is gymmaxxed. People don't become fat until they are like 25+.

Soccer is a geek sport. Look at a football/basketball team.
This is UK where most people play football or rugby and those sports you mentioned arent mainstream.

I picked football cos bascially every young guy plays a little bit so picking a random 10 guys from a fotbball team is a fairly non biased sample to take from the population as a whole- i could do the same for a rugby team but i feel like theres a bigger selection bias due to physical pre requisites required in the sport- still they wont be particularly gl i bet

anyway just to back up the point random rugby team- bit more biased towardds GL guys but still msotly MTN guys, few owuld get rated HTN and a few LTN

Bare in mind these guys are the 'slayers' irl in most universities

Attachments

• EDE2FA5D-5D48-4AC3-ADC2-FBB46DC24FB2_4_5005_c.jpeg
    EDE2FA5D-5D48-4AC3-ADC2-FBB46DC24FB2_4_5005_c.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chigoha, subhuman incel, Xangsane and 2 others

Nah a bunch of what he posted are average per psl too

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
But don’t get me wrong, hes coping still. @DoctorLooksmax

• +1
Nah a bunch of what he posted are average per psl too
you are known as a notoriously harsh rater even by this forum standards and I think I leave my house more than you do tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Moggie and Deleted member 18840

tbh there’s no such thing as a real “average guy”

there’s always distinct social groups and hierarchies.

but these guys would be average for middle class + sport playing whites in the US at any high school.

and above average, conspicuously too good looking for nerds, dorks, ethnics, redneck, ect groups

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Growth Plate, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
you are known as a notoriously harsh rater even by this forum standards and I think I leave my house more than you do tbh
Those are average guys per psl. 4ish psl unfrauded imo. So above average irl but not per psl.
And, average guy irl is 3-3,5 psl. Young and all.
Trust me i rate may be harshly but objectively

Attachments

• 08585993-0BC6-4458-81CD-A1427CD60EDD.png
    08585993-0BC6-4458-81CD-A1427CD60EDD.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 5A176576-541D-4EE4-9461-F702924D8480.png
    5A176576-541D-4EE4-9461-F702924D8480.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • F973E066-9327-4515-874B-98B690501627.png
    F973E066-9327-4515-874B-98B690501627.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and incel194012940
Tales

the average male looks ugly af

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17920, BananaBoy and 3 others
Those are average guys per psl. 4ish psl unfrauded imo. So above average irl but not per psl.
And, average guy irl is 3-3,5 psl. Young and all.
Trust me i rate may be harshly but objectively

The guy on the far right is average id say and I did in initially point him out as being the only average guy of the initial selection if tou read my post. Bryce hall looks HTN there but maybe frauded, middle guy is chadlite

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18840
tbh there’s no such thing as a real “average guy”

there’s always distinct social groups and hierarchies.

but these guys would be average for middle class + sport playing whites in the US at any high school.

and above average, conspicuously too good looking for nerds, dorks, ethnics, redneck, ect groups
Idk about usa but so far after having seen more than a million young people easily and male profile on dating app, i can say if we take salludon best pics and amnesia morphs to be 6 psl chad, or just a guy like colton haynes in prime, i ve yet to see anyone mogging them or even coming close unfrauded. Thats how harsh psl is for the insane majority of people.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and incel194012940
The guy on the far right is average id say and I did in initially point him out as being the only average guy of the initial selection if tou read my post. Bryce hall looks HTN there but maybe frauded, middle guy is chadlite
Middle guy has very very bad harmony on that pic. Idk any of them just went by those pics they may look better or worse idk. But to me far left is a boneless one, middle is an unharmonious guy and far right is just bland normie

• +1
Idk about usa but so far after having seen more than a million young people easily and male profile on dating app, i can say if we take salludon best pics and amnesia morphs to be 6 psl chad, or just a guy like colton haynes in prime, i ve yet to see anyone mogging them or even coming close unfrauded. Thats how harsh psl is for the insane majority of people.

probably true but these examples are far from 6 psl. Most slayers are probably invisible in a crowd htns with good phenotypes and non striking faces

• +1
View attachment 1871613View attachment 1871614

probably true but these examples are far from 6 psl. Most slayers are probably invisible in a crowd htns with good phenotypes and non striking faces
Its basically what i meant. Nobody ever striked me bare 1 or 2 guys and thats a big maybe as standing out in a big crowd. The key thing is standing out. Thats what you should consider as top tier and top looks not your average slayer or cute guy to girls. And thats what you should strive for. When i see random videos of chico in prime irl taken by normies im like ok this guy stands out. Thats it. Even top tier most famous tiktokers like kaufmann and nils irl with make up in meeting look absolutely not outstanding to the point its cagefuel to consider them epitome of looks same for all those elevator boys.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Growth Plate and incel194012940

Average is htn

• +1
  • +1
Average is htn
This one mogs all of those posted and he is far from chad per psl.Despite microscopic lower third, he just looks way more harmonious.
Probably a chadlite irl.

Attachments

• 5F6C9A91-8ACB-4D1E-B908-70C2549DF8FA.png
    5F6C9A91-8ACB-4D1E-B908-70C2549DF8FA.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, GetShrekt, Jarate and 1 other person
This one mogs all of those posted and he is far from chad per psl.Despite microscopic lower third, he just looks way more harmonious.
Probably a chadlite irl.
No that guy looks like complete shit

And I’m talking about irl htn is average for white person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 18840
These two are about average looking I would agree- probs slightly above average irl cos theyre softmaxxed but like averaeg on a bones/PSL level
Im obviously talking from psl point of view. Anyone who doesnt have unfixable failos, and fully softmax + hit gym, and fraud well, is by default above average, given his pheno isn’t bottom tier - and no, some white have bottom tier phenos while some ethnics have really good pheno its not as black and white.

• +1
No that guy looks like complete shit

And I’m talking about irl htn is average for white person
Idk his tiktok or anything so he may look worse. In that pic despite bad features he looks harmonious. Which is what matters the most.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Idk his tiktok or anything so he may look worse. In that pic despite bad features he looks harmonious. Which is what matters the most.
He doesn’t look harmonious his harmony is mid

This is UK where most people play football or rugby and those sports you mentioned arent mainstream.

I picked football cos bascially every young guy plays a little bit so picking a random 10 guys from a fotbball team is a fairly non biased sample to take from the population as a whole- i could do the same for a rugby team but i feel like theres a bigger selection bias due to physical pre requisites required in the sport- still they wont be particularly gl i bet

anyway just to back up the point random rugby team- bit more biased towardds GL guys but still msotly MTN guys, few owuld get rated HTN and a few LTN

Bare in mind these guys are the 'slayers' irl in most universities
everyone looks shit in those team photos though. The point @LooksOverAll is making is that if they were to take a frauded selfie (squinting, ideal lighting etc.) they would get rated on average 4.5-5psl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 7725 and Erik-Jón
Its basically what i meant. Nobody ever striked me bare 1 or 2 guys and thats a big maybe as standing out in a big crowd. The key thing is standing out. Thats what you should consider as top tier and top looks not your average slayer or cute guy to girls. And thats what you should strive for. When i see random videos of chico in prime irl taken by normies im like ok this guy stands out. Thats it. Even top tier most famous tiktokers like kaufmann and nils irl with make up in meeting look absolutely not outstanding to the point its cagefuel to consider them epitome of looks same for all those elevator boys.
Agreed. Most GL guys really aren't that special day to day.

Though the idea of being striking to the point you defined seems only to be narcissistic fantasy. You want to be human god ("PSL God") and blind people with your presence like a medusa or angel ("Chadstruck")

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 18840
He doesn’t look harmonious his harmony is mid
I looked up his tiktok. Hes objectively a bit above average per psl, what a frauder. But haloed hard by looking feminine thus more pleasing to the eyes. Those hapa or pale phenos really can fraud the most

• Hmm...

View attachment 1871470

View attachment 1871527

View attachment 1871479View attachment 1871480View attachment 1871501View attachment 1871481View attachment 1871482View attachment 1871483View attachment 1871484View attachment 1871485View attachment 1871486View attachment 1871487View attachment 1871488View attachment 1871490View attachment 1871498

Those are the guys you see

The guys you don't see are much worse looking than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I looked up his tiktok. Hes objectively a bit above average per psl, what a frauder. But haloed hard by looking feminine thus more pleasing to the eyes. Those hapa or pale phenos really can fraud the most
I was never fooled because I’m extremely objective and measured his ratios and features, you have poor eyes for aesthetics bhai

• +1
Agreed. Most GL guys really aren't that special day to day.

Though the idea of being striking to the point you defined seems only to be narcissistic fantasy. You want to be human god ("PSL God") and blind people with your presence like a medusa or angel ("Chadstruck")
Its absolutely what i want you nailed it. And if i can’t become it, i want at least to see it in my lifetime.
I refuse to partake in shit stuffs, and i want to reach that tier or be the closest possible as a full ethnic, to then promote good, and act good. Make a better world by halo of looks. Why should you use halo effect just for your own profit ?
And if such halo effect doesnt exist, then alright, i will just reach my full potential.
Truth be told, i experienced this angel effect in my hometown, and it was beyond insane, so im still struck in this mentality and its also self destructing.

• +1
Reactions: madcap88 and incel194012940
I was never fooled because I’m extremely objective and measured his ratios and features, you have poor eyes for aesthetics bhai
No im female gaze pilled. He can fraud harmony well because of his pheno. Hes not high psl ever tho. I try to rate per psl and per appeal too.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate and Erik-Jón
everyone looks shit in those team photos though. The point @LooksOverAll is making is that if they were to take a frauded selfie (squinting, ideal lighting etc.) they would get rated on average 4.5-5psl
no way would they get rated 4.5 PSL on average - theres pnly a couple who are like potentially 5 psl in a good pic and theres several who even in a shitty picture you can see theyve got some sort of craniofacial problem which makes them below average looking

• +1
Its absolutely what i want you nailed it. And if i can’t become it, i want at least to see it in my lifetime.
I refuse to partake in shit stuffs, and i want to reach that tier or be the closest possible as a full ethnic, to then promote good, and act good. Make a better world by halo of looks. Why should you use halo effect just for your own profit ?
And if such halo effect doesnt exist, then alright, i will just reach my full potential.
Truth be told, i experienced this angel effect in my hometown, and it was beyond insane, so im still struck in this mentality and its also self destructing.
Yeah that’s impossible your narcy asf

No im female gaze pilled. He can fraud harmony well because of his pheno. Hes not high psl ever tho. I try to rate per psl and per appeal too.
I’m just saying he’s not chadlite and he doesn’t have the best harmony of those shown

• +1
Yeah that’s impossible your narcy asf
Im all but narcy and rate myself ugly most of the time. But i consider this goal as very noble. And anyone should pursue it

• Hmm...
I’m just saying he’s not chadlite and he doesn’t have the best harmony of those shown
Hes not i agree. But my point is like eva cudmore, his fraud allowed by pleasant pheno makes his appeal higher than his psl.

• Hmm...
Im all but narcy and rate myself ugly most of the time. But i consider this goal as very noble. And anyone should pursue it
Your goal is unrealistic Especially for you

@incel194012940 is close

But what you think isn’t a real thing it’s your autistic fantasy nobody gets this

• +1
Your goal is unrealistic Especially for you

@incel194012940 is close

But what you think isn’t a real thing it’s your autistic fantasy nobody gets this
I also do that because its unfair to rate normies to model edited standards. By absurdism, till people understand its retarded.

• Hmm...
I also do that because its unfair to rate normies to model edited standards. By absurdism, till people understand its retarded.
Took you a long time to process this lol

It is fair to rate people to people

View attachment 1871470

View attachment 1871527

I know average single white guy 5/10 in my part of the US struggles big time after college. Most are literally invisible to even 5/10 looksmatched females when out and at bars etc.

I know average single white guy 5/10 in my part of the US struggles big time after college. Most are literally invisible to even 5/10 looksmatched females when out and at bars etc.
Tales from mumbai

Almost every white guy has a gf after 25 you moron

Tales from mumbai

Almost every white guy has a gf after 25 you moron

Most of the single or divorced white guys in my area are mostly invisible to single or divorced white females their age after college. You better be a tall HTN or borderline Chadlite if you want to pick up these females when out at bars or online etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
This. Amnesia, Salludon, and averagejoe look like utter shit in candid photos. Not a fair comparison at all.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
This. Amnesia, Salludon, and averagejoe look like utter shit in candid photos. Not a fair comparison at all.
you have candids of them?
post please