Hypergamy is based off falsely inflated ratings.

you have candids of them?
post please

idk not candid but i don't think he would look shit in candid.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I rate WW π/10. Gigachad John Anthony mogs.
jal-1.png

Nigga of course you will see HTNs like this everywhere.

Imagine 1/5 white boys looks like this
Theyre gonna be fucking everywhere in your eyes
Also you ignore subhumans

But honestly i dont even disagree that people here act like the average person is ugly af,which just aint true

you are known as a notoriously harsh rater even by this forum standards and I think I leave my house more than you do tbh
didn't rate me harshly, only harsh rater is @Pakicel tbh not saying you are wrong with how you rate btw

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
didn't rate me harshly, only harsh rater is @Pakicel tbh not saying you are wrong with how you rate btw
How is he a harsh rater? He rated me 4+ PSL and I'm a subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Moggie
@LooksOverAll I get rated here htn-chadlite and even chad some times but irl im invisible for girls and they dont wanna even kiss with me etc.

This site overinflates looks, similarly to normies on reddit or in real life. That was an average guy in my HS and he was nothing special, he was treated like a typical normie dude and he was average tier. This site would said he was chadlite/chad easily.

Attachments

• 3054868_unknown.png
    3054868_unknown.png
    190.4 KB · Views: 0
@LooksOverAll I get rated here htn-chadlite and even chad some times but irl im invisible for girls and they dont wanna even kiss with me etc.

This site overinflates looks, similarly to normies on reddit or in real life. That was an average guy in my HS and he was nothing special, he was treated like a typical normie dude and he was average tier. This site would said he was chadlite/chad easily.
Exactly. You're an average white guy with blue eyes but shit slavic hair and face shape. Too many copers inflate the ratings here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Exactly. You're an average white guy with blue eyes but shit slavic hair and face shape. Too many copers inflate the ratings here.
Do u think i can ascend with surgeries?

Hes normie. Then people here tell me i rate people harshly while im the best rater and best ascender. People just can’t cope with their own true rating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Hes normie. Then people here tell me i rate people harshly while im the best rater and best ascender. People just can’t cope with their own true rating
im the best women's rater. accept it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
is that really edited? @averagejoe
Thats amnesia candid. And same goes for 99% of forum « chads » dont wanna call them out but just being real.
I know @averagejoe looks good irl because if you look good in a shitty reversed discord call u look way better irl.

Attachments

• 41D6FE1E-429E-413E-836B-D923F8552AD5.png
    41D6FE1E-429E-413E-836B-D923F8552AD5.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Oberyn
im the best women's rater. accept it
You rate the best psl wise probably. But actual attractivity, no tbh. Angelic skull>>> all
Youre like the female rater equivalent of pslers for males. So yes

• Love it
Reactions: Oberyn
is that really edited? @averagejoe
No idea

@Amnesia is too much of a cuck to join a discord video call. So that might say something about his photos

Op is a pathological coper but i got blackpilled from the before/after photos its really surg or die

Your ratings are the best here. And im actually ascending rn, just need time

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840