Hyperobsession is Hell on Earth

Mansur

Mansur

Every Cope has an End
Joined
Jul 21, 2024
Posts
4,924
Reputation
8,148
Genuine Hyperobsession, where it has a massive impact on your well-being / satisfaction will damage your brain permanently and you wont be able to let go of that trait as its rooted deep down your heart/ brain

You won't be able to sleep and would sacrifice everything for it

Pretty much goes hand in hand with insanity

And this could be related to many topics like Maths, Chemistry down to social interactions

The constant thrill to get to your goal never stops

-

- Someone has calculated weeks, working with big numbers to calculate something. However with the doubts and skepticism he would check every single measurement to be exactly how it was supposed to be.

If one number is off the entire process resets

Afterwards he realized he shouldve divided smth and not multiplied, and the vicious circle continues


- A new liquid has been in an ongoing process of being built, however it needed the exact right amounts of fluids down to nanoliters.

One is off, you keep on going for hours. Your shoulders and hands are giving up but your mind is fully locked in the process


- You tried to measure your facial ratios

Realized you were 5'11.872345 inches away from the Back Camera instead of 6 ft

Your head was slightly rotated upwards by 1.23734 degrees

Werent fully standing straight

Your lips werent tightly sealed together

The bite was slightly off

Aiming for a strict 90 degree angle in a side profile pic, you refer to the wall outline being a reliable reference. Finding out construction errors being off by a few degrees

And the list goes on

-

You know, that the chances of meeting the right circumstances are close to 0, yet you still try out of desperation

And even if it would so happen to be ideal, youd still doubt yourself " Maybe I havent paid enough attention to this aspect, what if it was slightly off, chances of everything being right are close to impossible " despite meeting the perfect circumstances

And the cycle keeps on going forever

-

The only thing you could possibly do is to give up on the process

Acknowledging it having a negative impact on your health and never achieving the goal you were striving for

-

Feeling like Robin Williams saying this, as I myself should listen to my own words
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen, americanpakitruvcel, TrueAfghan and 3 others
What’s ur hyper obsession
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy and Mansur
What’s ur hyper obsession
Measuring my entire body, despite being Sub5 which sounds ironic tbh.

In hopes of being average at least in some aspects, however it always ends up being subpar, not even in the acceptable range

Constant disappointment results in me calming down though as it just proves my fate more and more
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen, americanpakitruvcel, Notorious_1676 and 2 others
@pexy
@Notorious_1676
@GonorrhoeaGobbler
@Junbae
@PeaceAndLove4ever
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen and pexy
im hyperobsessed with acceptance and women

and it sucks
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nerogen and Mansur
I'm hyper obsessed with living the perfect life. Which in my eyes would be looking like Hexum, being 6'2-6'4 and having all the ideal body and face proportions whilst living life just the way I'm living it right now but with more independence and fun commiting crimes
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Mansur
Ethnicmax to the East
I've done that and it was a great experience, I only wish that it lasted longer, though there were too many cameras were I lived. Where I currently live, there are less cameras but less freedom and more studying to do. Though it's not hard, it is a lot of information to take in
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Mansur
I've done that and it was a great experience, I only wish that it lasted longer, though there were too many cameras were I lived. Where I currently live, there are less cameras but less freedom and more studying to do. Though it's not hard, it is a lot of information to take in
Am I supposed to guess the country bro 😭

If you were in China then you got to the worst place for hiding your identity, was more referring to the Middle East or Africa even
 
  • +1
Reactions: Notorious_1676
Am I supposed to guess the country bro 😭

If you were in China then you got to the worst place for hiding your identity, was more referring to the Middle East or Africa even
I was in the Middle east and there were cameras in the location where I lived so crimes would be harder to commit since it could always be tracked back to me even if I were to leave and go commit a crime it in an area without cameras. The amount of cameras were nauseating. They do get turned off after 12 but it'd be hard to sneak back into my apartment building after 12
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Mansur
Damn
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mansur
I was in the Middle east and there were cameras in the location where I lived so crimes would be harder to commit since it could always be tracked back to me even if I were to leave and go commit a crime it in an area without cameras. The amount of cameras were nauseating. They do get turned off after 12 but it'd be hard to sneak back into my apartment building after 12
What crimes were you planning to commit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Notorious_1676
Everything could be done but wdym exactly by poisoning, like a hitman?
No, I'm not planning on killing anyone. What I meant was moreso poisoning someone a day before his exam or just for fun or to eliminate the competition in whatever it is that I'm planning to do
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Mansur
No, I'm not planning on killing anyone. What I meant was moreso poisoning someone a day before his exam or just for fun or to eliminate the competition in whatever it is that I'm planning to do
ngl by crime Ive thought more about things like trespassing or beating people up, but if thats what makes you happy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Notorious_1676
ngl by crime Ive thought more about things like trespassing or beating people up, but if thats what makes you happy
I have a lot of resentment and hate towards Normies, the ones that I know are way too trusting. I have a 4 minute video of them talking about using, buying and destributing vapes to children not old enough to buy them. I don't care about the children that they plan on selling their vapes to but I might just report them anonymously for the fun of it. Only reason I haven't is because they're respectful people to an extent
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Mansur
I have a lot of resentment and hate towards Normies, the ones that I know are way too trusting. I have a 4 minute video of them talking about using, buying and destributing vapes to children not old enough to buy them. I don't care about the children that they plan on selling their vapes to but I might just report them anonymously for the fun of it. Only reason I haven't is because they're respectful people to an extent
They are indirectly contributing to things like permanent lung problems, affecting the victims' entire lives

Ruined family bonds and future

They are selfish and only do things for their own benefit, noone is truly a good man doing this stuff. So I wouldnt see it as snitching or smth, completely against it but this is a different case
 
  • +1
Reactions: Notorious_1676
They are indirectly contributing to things like permanent lung problems, affecting the victims' entire lives

Ruined family bonds and future

They are selfish and only do things for their own benefit, noone is truly a good man doing this stuff. So I wouldnt see it as snitching or smth, completely against it but this is a different case
Yes, it's not really snitching when theyr'e ruining the lives of those children but I see it as snitching because I don't really care about the children that they sell those vapes to. If I were to snitch it'd be purely for entertainment purposes. One of the reasons as to why I hate Normies is due to their lack of respect and rationality and they're respectful
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
Yes, it's not really snitching when theyr'e ruining the lives of those children but I see it as snitching because I don't really care about the children that they sell those vapes to. If I were to snitch it'd be purely for entertainment purposes. One of the reasons as to why I hate Normies is due to their lack of respect and rationality and they're respectful
If these people have helped you out before then thats a different case, Im not the type of dude who wouldve snitched if a friend had killed somebody

However as you said those are Normies, these creatures dont gaf about anyone but themselves

If they have no heart whatsoever and are ready to ruin lives like that, they might as well do you the same
 
  • +1
Reactions: Notorious_1676

Similar threads

mr123456
Replies
24
Views
100
mr123456
mr123456
incel55
Replies
1
Views
29
Fragments
F
incel55
Replies
10
Views
59
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
44
neurologicol
neurologicol
anthony111553
Replies
6
Views
49
anthony111553
anthony111553

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top