Hypothetical if you inherited 100 grand tomorrow what would you do?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
@bishōnenmaxxer @capybara My grandfather isn't doing too well and he told me in the hospital if he passes he is giving me 100K.

I don't want him to die but I also really want 100 grand. What would you guys do?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, poopoohead and Deleted member 19453
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol, Deleted member 5467, zura and 3 others
vodka hookers vidya coke

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 30679 and Dele Alli Regen
ascend with a few hardmaxxes i guess

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, GetShrekt, ducktruck and 2 others
ascend with a few hardmaxxes i guess
I need MSE and maybe Bimax if facemask does not expand me. In 5 years I would maybe do LL but no point in that yet also I am still like 5'9

MSE is about 10-20 grand only

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and future slavic chad
Put most of it in the vault and maybe spend a small bit on a small trip to clear mind, clothes and such is a waste so better to just save it.

• +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard, poopoohead and Deleted member 11126
Put most of it in the vault and maybe spend a small bit on a small trip to clear mind, clothes and such is a waste so better to just save it.
Truth is 100K is a lot but unless your a 3rd worlder by the time I turn 30 it would seem very small and insignificant because in reality it is. The average person will generate 2 million dollars working in their life time in America

The reason its a big deal is that I am so young I'd rather have 100K given to me at 20 then 2 million at 55

• +1
Reactions: zura and poopoohead
Weren't u gonna kill yourself
I remember the thread and it
U okay now ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Help to fund the money for my apartment.

Weren't u gonna kill yourself
I remember the thread and it
U okay now ?
I still want to die but I keep thinking maybe this is a sign to go on living it would be a waste now. Its kinda weird this is happening right when I was going to give up?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, poopoohead and Deleted member 30679
Help to fund the money for my apartment.
I might invest in people here if they have good ideas for some product but I am no charity 100K is not enough to retire off.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I still want to die but I keep thinking maybe this is a sign to go on living it would be a waste now. Its kinda weird this is happening right when I was going to give up?
Keep on living

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 11126 and Dele Alli Regen
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 30679
@bishōnenmaxxer @capybara My grandfather isn't doing too well and he told me in the hospital if he passes he is giving me 100K.

I don't want him to die but I also really want 100 grand. What would you guys do?
Pharma grade gh and heightmaxxing substances, full team of medical and nutrition support to help monitor it, as well as plan for canthoplasty and jaw implants.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 11126
Pharma grade gh and heightmaxxing substances, full team of medical and nutrition support to help monitor it, as well as plan for canthoplasty and jaw implants.
unless your 17 under won't do much more then 2-3 inches max.

Also jaw implants look uncanny this all screams male gaze enjoy being another freak guys make edits about but no foid in her right mind would touch I can tell all that from your Avi alone

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and poopoohead

Get rhino to fix my acromelgy deformities

Trimax, infra and supra implants, and potentially canthoplasty, depending on the results of those.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and temporomandibular32
unless your 17 under won't do much more then 2-3 inches max.

Also jaw implants look uncanny this all screams male gaze enjoy being another freak guys make edits about but no foid in her right mind would touch I can tell all that from your Avi alone
My jaw is Narrow and my Ramus is short I have no choice except for implants

And Id be extremely happy with 3 inches id be 6'3. And also i would rather try and fail than live to regret not trying

i would put it in stock market, money is what matter in the end, make sure you have it invested
if you can 100% sure the money can translate into real looksmax go for it

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and poopoohead

I'd get a rhinoplasty and some eye surgery and then hire a personal trainer to get me in the best shape of my life

• +1
Drugz surgery investments

Quit my job
Do my side gig and just chill fo a minute

i would put it in stock market, money is what matter in the end, make sure you have it invested
if you can 100% sure the money can translate into real looksmax go for it
stockmarket is smart if u know rich peoples who can help u insider trade

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and gribsufer1
id convince my obeyis to live in a fifgetent country wity me, then id build a batsuit and fight immigrants and crime for that country but its just a theory

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, poopoohead and temporomandibular32
I would but a new car for 30k and put the rest into an etf.

Find a financial advisor, invest them and wait until I have a good reliable cash flow. And then hardmaxx, probably LL with Paley or another top surgeon.

Last edited:
  • +1
I kind of don't even know what to spend them on. I can't buy better genes, which is the only thing that matters. I guess I can pay a doctor to put me on a welfare list and then buy a house and retire.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and temporomandibular32
What’s your housing situation? I’d personally put it into buying a house.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and poopoohead
I would be rolling 30g spliffs frfr :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

Would be a very easy choice for me. I‘d put 60k into the MSCI World and 40k into Bitcoin and just wait.

What’s your housing situation? I’d personally put it into buying a house.
100K would never get me a house here... More like 500-750K

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Lose it all probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 11126
bro I mean you can use it as down payment or smth not buy an entire house
Rope at walmart costs 5 bucks that seems pretty reasonable

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 19453
Id honestly get trimax, jaw implants and orbital implants. The rest of the money I would use to get a cheap apartment an old used car and whatevers left over id use it for mentorship and software costs to start a good service based business. Im 18 so the risk is worth it. Worst case scenerio I fuck up but I live the rest of my life ascended as a chadlite.

80% dividend stocks, 20% growth stocks and cryptocurrency.
I don't want to work again so I'll just live with my parents and rely on dividend money.

Start a service based business cant go wrong with that

jfl at stockbros and surgerycels, if you blow a measly 100k on stocks you might get 10-20k if youre lucky and well versed in a year or two
blow it on a few surgeries and go back to wageslaving but now more girls will look at you jfl

use 100k as a safety net and find an realestate investment group, my homie went to one he found on facebook called tacos and investments(lol @ beaner name)
we got in for 10k and got access to private investors, realtors, broker, lawyers, and some licensed contractors
start buying duplex's and complexes with their money, renovate and refinance said property, find tenants, pay back investor and now you have a property paying for itself and making you a couple grand a month.
IF you dont know how to work with your hands wageslave a construction job until your grampa dies and you can begin
find a homie or two to do it with because its a lot of fucking work but after a few properties youll be making more than the average wagie monthly and continue building.
jfl at recession fear mongers if it gets that bad just claim bankrupt, rescind it in a year or two and start over, theres a reason most millionaires are created via real estate its so fucking easy i did it at 20
this might sound scam or too good to be true but when people see hundreds of thousands of dollars on paper being exchanged and the risk that comes with it they pussy out, its a brutal market, with experienced people on your side and a atleast average iq half the hard work is already done.

Last edited:
All in on Tapioca Dao, wait for next bullrun 2024 and sell at 5-10 million dollars. Send me a big tip when you do.