I 39f with my husband 39m for 20 years and I'm thinking of divorce over pants.

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
I late 30'sf and my husband late 30'sm have been having way more fights lately and I think I'm at my breaking point. Yesterday, started as a normal Sunday, my husband slept in and I made breakfast. I woke him up t 11am to eat and after he ate he proceeded to sleep on the couch. This is a common occurrence as if we have no immediate plans, he will ALWAYS sleep on the couch. He said he had a friend coming to collect baby stuff I wanted to give away, so I got it ready while he slept. We had to be at a game for my oldest in the afternoon, so I woke him up to get ready. I went to the basement to turn over the laundry and had headphones in. As I'm walking up the stairs my older yells down "mommy, daddy needs you". Thinking he ran out of toilet paper or something I ran upstairs. When I got there he looks at me and says he found he wallet why was he calling my name and I didn't come. I told him I was in the basement and couldn't hear him. Then he accused me of responding to my kid better than I did to him. At this point I said never mind closed the door and left. He got mad at me for closing the door on him. While we finished getting ready he kept making digs about my deafness (I have 25% hearing loss, so he isn't wrong), and how never allowed to touch his stuff again (he found the item in his hamper, because I picked up pants he left on the floor and the item had been in the pocket). This lasted until after the game and he went on to yell in the car with my kids there that I was only with him for the money. I saw red. I have been civil for my kids since this but I am livid. I have a job, I pay all our bills but the roof. I do all the cooking, all the cleaning, all the child pick ups and drop offs, every bathtime, every bedtime. He does outside chores but i also do those to help him out sometime as he has a physical job, the only thing I've never done is mow the lawn(I have no idea how). I think I'm more asking how do I solve this resentment or do I just get my ducks in a row for divorce? Please ask my anything you need to know to better inform your advice.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and Deleted member 55345
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I late 30'sf and my husband late 30'sm have been having way more fights lately and I think I'm at my breaking point. Yesterday, started as a normal Sunday, my husband slept in and I made breakfast. I woke him up t 11am to eat and after he ate he proceeded to sleep on the couch. This is a common occurrence as if we have no immediate plans, he will ALWAYS sleep on the couch. He said he had a friend coming to collect baby stuff I wanted to give away, so I got it ready while he slept. We had to be at a game for my oldest in the afternoon, so I woke him up to get ready. I went to the basement to turn over the laundry and had headphones in. As I'm walking up the stairs my older yells down "mommy, daddy needs you". Thinking he ran out of toilet paper or something I ran upstairs. When I got there he looks at me and says he found he wallet why was he calling my name and I didn't come. I told him I was in the basement and couldn't hear him. Then he accused me of responding to my kid better than I did to him. At this point I said never mind closed the door and left. He got mad at me for closing the door on him. While we finished getting ready he kept making digs about my deafness (I have 25% hearing loss, so he isn't wrong), and how never allowed to touch his stuff again (he found the item in his hamper, because I picked up pants he left on the floor and the item had been in the pocket). This lasted until after the game and he went on to yell in the car with my kids there that I was only with him for the money. I saw red. I have been civil for my kids since this but I am livid. I have a job, I pay all our bills but the roof. I do all the cooking, all the cleaning, all the child pick ups and drop offs, every bathtime, every bedtime. He does outside chores but i also do those to help him out sometime as he has a physical job, the only thing I've never done is mow the lawn(I have no idea how). I think I'm more asking how do I solve this resentment or do I just get my ducks in a row for divorce? Please ask my anything you need to know to better inform your advice.
Fuck me. Give that man some head already

I support the bitch tbh
But not the fault of the guy too

she could divorce him an ethnic whore will ignore all the red flags and go for him anyway as long as he's white he's right remember deathnics your women ain't safe

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Why you guys belive random reddit posts?

• JFL
Reactions: 9cel
cool larp buddy

She needs BBC