I absolutely cage thinking about how female psychologists are probably judging the fuck out of their male clients

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Consider what you're doing (as a low-tier or incel male) when you go visit a female shrink to share your problems. Literally, you are paying a person that's genetically predisposed to hating you for your male weaknesses...and you're telling her all about your male weaknesses and how big of a failure you are :feelskek:

Caged

I'm fucking serious btw. I would NEVER visit a foid shrink after learning about the blackpill. I absolutely guarantee you 100% that 99% of foid shrinks think their male clients are utter sub-humans and probably secretly laugh at them behind their backs. I'd be shocked if they have any actual empathy for their male clients whatsoever. Anybody that pays top $ to visit a female shrink is an absolute cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Hero of the Imperium, currylightskin and 14 others
absolutely

I have 0 idea why foids even go into this field when they have no capacity for empathy for 50% of their clientele

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Deleted member 17872, Ice and 5 others
absolutely

I have 0 idea why foids even go into this field when they have no capacity for empathy for 50% of their clientele
Foids don't give a shit about anybody. Not even other foids. Actually, they probably hate other foids even more.

And the reason is simple: Money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, ShowerMaxxing and Bensky
Consider what you're doing (as a low-tier or incel male) when you go visit a female shrink to share your problems. Literally, you are paying a person that's genetically predisposed to hating you for your male weaknesses...and you're telling her all about your male weaknesses and how big of a failure you are :feelskek:

View attachment 1706067

I'm fucking serious btw. I would NEVER visit a foid shrink after learning about the blackpill. I absolutely guarantee you 100% that 99% of foid shrinks think their male clients are utter sub-humans and probably secretly laugh at them behind their backs. I'd be shocked if they have any actual empathy for their male clients whatsoever. Anybody that pays top $ to visit a female shrink is an absolute cuck.
Based

absolutely

They go into thinking they’re gonna be fixing serial killers. Watch a few crime docos and think they have what it takes to change them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bensky, bananabrick, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Foids don't give a shit about anybody. Not even other foids. Actually, they probably hate other foids even more.

Also competition. It’s proven that they only compliment girls they consider uglier than themselves

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
squid lad with yet another banger

There are groups of people who would do okay with a female shrink:

- female patients uglier than the shrink
- male patients so far below her looks level or so far away from her age level that they aren't remotely in the running for being a romantic partner and so won't be judged through that lens

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
squid lad with yet another banger
@vanilla thoughts on Jim coming back ? I haven’t seen any black supremacist posts yet tho :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
How would I fare with them?

View attachment 1706067

Visiting a female psychologist is the next best thing after a dominatrix. The thought arouses me, but not in a sexual way. The idea of being covertly humiliated through circumnavigating an endless series of interrogatory questions that are masked in the form of therapeutic techniques. All of this, while the host has not a smidgeon of empathy or understanding of your issues. I would still go because it validates my hopelessness. Gives me a platform to say how over it is to ad nauseam, while the therapist feigns compassion and subconsciously recoils in disgust. Hmmm... yeahhhhh...

Therapy is coping in general though. Your past is your past and it shapes your future. It's indelible. Stop trying to cope and start doing, instead of dwelling on what has already happened. Women cope and strong men do. That's why women love therapy so much... because they like to talk a lot, which is cope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bananabrick and Mongrelcel

U live in a different dimension oldcel. Im sorry for u its beyond over

Why are you so @disillusioned ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back