I abused furosemide

yesutypeshi

yesutypeshi

Iron
I almost passed out during class because I popped like 160 mg furosmide on an empty stomach. JFL 😭 keep in mind this was at like 9 am JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, ihatewhiterose and Deleted member 92173
seriously please stop using that shit. my electrolytes are still fucked up to this day and i haven’t used it in a month. there is other ways

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, TechnoBoss, Sub5kang and 3 others
seriously please stop using that shit. my electrolytes are still fucked up to this day and i haven’t used it in a month. there is other ways
Yea ik I’m only going to use it like for very special occasions and I NEED to be debloated

Explain/make a thread please

I’m taking an electrolyte powder starting every morning to make sure this never happens again

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I’m taking an electrolyte powder starting every morning to make sure this never happens again
that’s good for salt and potassium but they don’t have magnesium and calcium. should supplement those and drink the powder. I love Mag Glycinate for sleep anyways so it makes it easy

Explain other ways

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and kaligula567
I thought it was a healthmax in low doses like 40mg a day?

Why would you take 160 mg

Why would you take 160 mg
needed to debloat very bad, anyways I’m going to get my electrolytes back up and functioning right then ima do like 80 every 3 days prolly

@yesutypeshi Mirin your avi.

• +1
Reactions: yesutypeshi
Its not that dramatic why are yall so sensitive. i can easily pop 250mg everyday for multiple weeks and still feel good