eyes33
homunculus
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Posts
- 2,550
- Reputation
- 5,426
So, it was the morning of my 18th birthday this summer, and I had a dentists appointment. I had taken the whole week off for my birthday, but I had lost a filling a month ago, and this was the soonest time slot my dentist had available.
So I get up in the morning and drive across town to the dentist. She does a very speedy filling and sends me on my way. Now it’s 9am. I had been having shoulder problems from sleeping on it, so I look around for massage places that do walk-ins and go through reviews. Luckily, there is a place that has a great rating and has comments from women raving how great the couple massages are, so I’m pretty sure it’s not one of “those” places.
I guess my first clue should have been the buzzer to get in. I ring it, and the door opens to a lovely mid-50’s Asian woman in a comfortable cocktail dress that unbolts and opens the door with a big smile and a sunny, but heavily accented “Good morning!”
I come in and she gives me a big hug and says “Good morning!” Again. Then she tries to kiss me. Ok, so it is one of those places. But surely she can do a decent shoulder massage to get me feeling better… she does more than just jack-offs, right?
She leads me back to the room and ushers me in? And requests that I get undressed. But she doesn’t leave. Or turn around. I think at this time she was asking me 30 minutes or 1 hour in broken English and explaining her rates. I request 30 mins and strip down to my underwear. She comes close again and embraces me, and puts her hand on my dick over my underwear. “This too?”
“No, no. Just the shoulders and upper back please.”
So I lay down facedown in my underwear and she stands at the head of the table and begins rubbing my shoulders. She genuinely did a good job on my shoulders and alleviated some of the pain. Then I felt her climb onto the table, one thigh next to each ear. I can feel the warmth of her thighs on my face as she works her way down my back. I bet they feel smooth. I bring my hands up and feel them. Silky smooth, of course. And warm. She reaches down further, puts her thumbs in my underwear, and pushes them off me.
I don’t fight it. I raise my hips for her. She gets off the table and walks around and begins massaging my glutes. She then slips her hand under me and feels my dick. She says “oooh, baybee”. I bet she says that to all the other chads that come in here, fucking whore
She has me flip over. By now I have decided that I will go through with it
She asks me if I want “hand” or “boom boom”. Let’s not get crazy, just “hand” for now. She gets her lube again, she was always so smiley and polite through this whole thing. Seemed like a genuinely sweet woman, but i wasnt gonna let that fool me, i know all women are whores.
She begins to lube me up. I would like to say that I grew to my full 9” and she loved my thick throbbing member so much that she throated it.
But that’s not what happened. She started getting me warmed up. I’m incredibly average but she didn’t mind.she asked if I wanted to see her tits. Of course I did. She unclasped the part of her dress that went behind her neck, and I saw her lovely Asian tits. Probably a b-cup, maybe not as firm as they were in her youth, but still very nice. Small brown nipples. She puts one in my face. I think I gave it a lick, but I know I definitely cupped it. She starts to stroke me. I’m trying to tell her that this is my first time and I’m nervous. I try to relax. I run my hand up the back of her thigh, under her short skirt. I feel her cottony undies. I should’ve played with her pussy. But having my fingers that close to a stranger pussy for the first time in 15+ years drove me over the edge. I came immediately, probably less than 5 minutes from when we started. I don’t think I even got fully hard.
She gets a spray bottle of some disinfectant and a roll of paper towels. She sprays the disinfectant on my hands, then gives me a paper towel. Then she cleans the cum off of my stomach and her hand using the paper towels, and then finally sprays my dick down and wiped me down with paper towels, probably touching it more than necessary. She then leans down and gives it a little kiss.
When I got home, I realised this is the life chad lives everyday and immediately got depressed. Im now planning to kill myself on December 20th.
So I get up in the morning and drive across town to the dentist. She does a very speedy filling and sends me on my way. Now it’s 9am. I had been having shoulder problems from sleeping on it, so I look around for massage places that do walk-ins and go through reviews. Luckily, there is a place that has a great rating and has comments from women raving how great the couple massages are, so I’m pretty sure it’s not one of “those” places.
I guess my first clue should have been the buzzer to get in. I ring it, and the door opens to a lovely mid-50’s Asian woman in a comfortable cocktail dress that unbolts and opens the door with a big smile and a sunny, but heavily accented “Good morning!”
I come in and she gives me a big hug and says “Good morning!” Again. Then she tries to kiss me. Ok, so it is one of those places. But surely she can do a decent shoulder massage to get me feeling better… she does more than just jack-offs, right?
She leads me back to the room and ushers me in? And requests that I get undressed. But she doesn’t leave. Or turn around. I think at this time she was asking me 30 minutes or 1 hour in broken English and explaining her rates. I request 30 mins and strip down to my underwear. She comes close again and embraces me, and puts her hand on my dick over my underwear. “This too?”
“No, no. Just the shoulders and upper back please.”
So I lay down facedown in my underwear and she stands at the head of the table and begins rubbing my shoulders. She genuinely did a good job on my shoulders and alleviated some of the pain. Then I felt her climb onto the table, one thigh next to each ear. I can feel the warmth of her thighs on my face as she works her way down my back. I bet they feel smooth. I bring my hands up and feel them. Silky smooth, of course. And warm. She reaches down further, puts her thumbs in my underwear, and pushes them off me.
I don’t fight it. I raise my hips for her. She gets off the table and walks around and begins massaging my glutes. She then slips her hand under me and feels my dick. She says “oooh, baybee”. I bet she says that to all the other chads that come in here, fucking whore
She has me flip over. By now I have decided that I will go through with it
She asks me if I want “hand” or “boom boom”. Let’s not get crazy, just “hand” for now. She gets her lube again, she was always so smiley and polite through this whole thing. Seemed like a genuinely sweet woman, but i wasnt gonna let that fool me, i know all women are whores.
She begins to lube me up. I would like to say that I grew to my full 9” and she loved my thick throbbing member so much that she throated it.
But that’s not what happened. She started getting me warmed up. I’m incredibly average but she didn’t mind.she asked if I wanted to see her tits. Of course I did. She unclasped the part of her dress that went behind her neck, and I saw her lovely Asian tits. Probably a b-cup, maybe not as firm as they were in her youth, but still very nice. Small brown nipples. She puts one in my face. I think I gave it a lick, but I know I definitely cupped it. She starts to stroke me. I’m trying to tell her that this is my first time and I’m nervous. I try to relax. I run my hand up the back of her thigh, under her short skirt. I feel her cottony undies. I should’ve played with her pussy. But having my fingers that close to a stranger pussy for the first time in 15+ years drove me over the edge. I came immediately, probably less than 5 minutes from when we started. I don’t think I even got fully hard.
She gets a spray bottle of some disinfectant and a roll of paper towels. She sprays the disinfectant on my hands, then gives me a paper towel. Then she cleans the cum off of my stomach and her hand using the paper towels, and then finally sprays my dick down and wiped me down with paper towels, probably touching it more than necessary. She then leans down and gives it a little kiss.
When I got home, I realised this is the life chad lives everyday and immediately got depressed. Im now planning to kill myself on December 20th.

