I actually like black people

Pneuma Palingenesis

Pneuma Palingenesis

The true spirit will always prevail over the flesh
They are less fake than many other people, yes they are implusive and sometimes dangerous but at least they are sincere and genuine most of the time. It is mostly fault of white people anyway that so many black people are so insane in the america. Black women are less cunning and manipulative than white women and black men can make good friends whom you can trust unlike many fake and sham white guys. I myself always got along better with black people than white people so there may be a bias. Also without black people america probably would be beyond boring, and stale culturally.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mighty17like, DarkTriadBeliever, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 13 others
Get this nigga a medal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, ThugggButt, rjzz and 17 others
Get this nigga a medal
>Muh da white masterrace!!!

Depositphotos 4625990 stock photo man trying smile crooked teeth

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, watah, StarvedEpi and 4 others
They are less fake than many other people, yes they are implusive and sometimes dangerous but at least they are sincere and genuine most of the time. It is mostly fault of white people anyway that so many black people are so insane in the america. Black women are les cunning and manipulative than white people and black men can make good friends whom you can trust unlike many fake and sham white guys. I myself always got along better with black people than white people so there may be a bias. Also without balck people america probably would be beyond boring, and stale culturally.
MR BEAST IS KING!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, StarvedEpi, DarkAscender and 1 other person
I like everyone

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, aesthetic beauty, watah and 11 others
I hate everyone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: swerve2fly, FUE Mogger, StarvedEpi and 2 others
if blacks did not act violent or show attitude, they would actually be likable tbhngl :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
haha one cherrypicked picture

do i really need to pull up the massive collection online of ugly niggers? since thats basically the entirety of your race you stupid chimp
Gotta remember that we're all equally ugly if we ended up on this forum

Incelness transcends races and borders

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and StarvedEpi
Gotta remember that we're all equally ugly if we ended up on this forum

Incelness transcends races and borders
this forum isnt .is most people arent death tier ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ZachS and StarvedEpi
haha one cherrypicked picture

do i really need to pull up the massive collection online of ugly niggers? since thats basically the entirety of your race you stupid chimp
composite of average european faces:

vs...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, wishIwasSalludon, sportsmogger and 2 others
They are less fake than many other people, yes they are implusive and sometimes dangerous but at least they are sincere and genuine most of the time. It is mostly fault of white people anyway that so many black people are so insane in the america. Black women are less cunning and manipulative than white women and black men can make good friends whom you can trust unlike many fake and sham white guys. I myself always got along better with black people than white people so there may be a bias. Also without black people america probably would be beyond boring, and stale culturally.
The non whitewashed and non thug black guys are chill

• Hmm...
actual clown posting tribe members instead of an actual ugly black person
what are you talking about you utter retard? thats a composite of every known phenotype in africa not tribe members. dumb faggot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, wishIwasSalludon, iblamechico and 2 others
White and asian people think before they speak, thats fine but I do not relate or have the patience for that

• Hmm...
same

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Pneuma Palingenesis, DarkAscender and 1 other person
I don't like any race of people, people are individuals and we shouldn't judge them based on their races, not for the bad not for the good.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Pneuma Palingenesis, watah and 4 others
what are you talking about you utter retard? thats a composite of every known phenotype in africa not tribe members. dumb faggot
Nigga id beat the shit out of you :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, PrinceLuenLeoncur, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
hm so why you need the feel to declare it, as if it's not the normal expectation from people, is this an attempt to gaslight us ?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slayerdanny, noobs, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
@sportsmogger aren't you black?:unsure::unsure::unsure: what you think

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
average chimp immediately resorting to violence when intellectually outmaneuvered :lul::lul::lul: @wishIwasSalludon @noobs
Satire response because I knew you’d just find a reason to be racist knowing you wouldn’t say half of these things to any black person or a male in general in real life. Just read you entirely

Satire response because I knew you’d just find a reason to be racist knowing you wouldn’t say half of these things to any black person or a male in general in real life. Just read you entirely
>black person says something retarded
>white person points out their chimp retarded behavior
>"white boy i'd beat yo ass irl on foenem grave"

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Pneuma Palingenesis and cromagnon
>black person says something retarded
>white person points out their chimp retarded behavior
>"white boy i'd beat yo ass irl on foenem grave"
Fell for such obvious bait + wouldn’t say these things to any male irl not much else here to say :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Fell for such obvious bait + wouldn’t say these things to any male irl not much else here to say :lul:
i dont see blacks much since im not a poor cuck thankfully so i dont think id have the opportunity to say it to them irl

i dont see blacks much since im not a poor cuck thankfully so i dont think id have the opportunity to say it to them irl
And if you did you still wouldn't so that justifies completely nothing

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
If you could say it online then surely you could say it to them in person

i
Just say your intimidated
is this really the only thing you monkeys can squander up when in an argument?

"i can beat you up"

is the only thought that ever enters your primitive brutish minds violence?

i

is this really the only thing you monkeys can squander up when in an argument?

"i can beat you up"

is the only thought that ever enters your primitive brutish minds violence?
Fell for bait

Use it as an excuse to be racist

• JFL
ok im done interacting with you
It's because I'm right, imagine being so feebleminded to the point where you fall for obvious bait. You can't even back up what you stand for I've seen better racists

• +1
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove and Jova
Can't expect a nigger to know better bud you know that

• JFL
It's because I'm right imagine being so feebleminded to the point where you fall for obvious bait. You can't even back up what you stand for I've seen better racists
i backed up what i stood for completely and all you did was reiterate what you said in different ways

I have a love/hate relationship towards niggers. On one hand they cause a lot of crimes and degeneracy, but on the other hand their pop culture is more based and they cuck cumskins on the regular.

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
I am quite neutral to black people, since i simply consider them as people, not good, not bad

But tbh, if you look at africa, it is giant shithole, where you will be beaten and killed for almost nothing...

Europe is suffering when they moved immigrants there

I actually think that whites are at fault partially, but not for the reasons you think

It is because whites brought their technology with them everywhere...

When blacks lived in africa, in their tribes, worshipping their own gods, no technology, that was actually good, that is how it should have stayed

I think that technology only belong to people and nations that created it

Like that document ehete a chink disses whole of africe how stupid they are that they cannot even maintain roads europeans built them, but they never asked for it

This is what is problem i think, that europe/USA dictate what is good and right, what is civilized and barbaric

You know that sentinel island guys that live civilisation free? They are probably fucking happy and some chink went there just to show off, leave them be

• Hmm...
Reactions: ryanlovestolooksmax
i backed up what i stood for completely and all you did was reiterate what you said in different ways
I’d ask if you would say it to a black person or any person in general

You choose to bring up your location and use it to redirect the conversation , you still never answered if you would say this to someone irl

I’d ask if you would say it to a black person or any person in general

You choose to bring up your location and use it to redirect the conversation , you still never answered if you would say this to someone irl
of course i would say it to a black person irl!

• JFL
Nigga id beat the shit out of you :forcedsmile:
This was obvious bait I’ll give you that but I don’t know who’s more stupid, the racist faggot for falling for it or you for entertaining it

• +1
This was obvious bait I’ll give you that but I don’t know who’s more stupid, the racist faggot for falling for it or you for entertaining it
Wanted to see how long it would take before he runs out of words to say

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove