I almost forgot how beautiful women can be

D

Deleted member 62070

Gold
I was sick for 2 weeks didnt felt like fapping, now i was on the street and saw this htb snowbunny with great body and fuck i got so horny my dick was literally harder than a brick for 10minutes just by looking at her. Is this how high t bulls see the world and i was cucking myself all this time by cumming every other day or so?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, Pride, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
712U8hsCagL._SL1360_.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, PseudoMaxxer and Lynxress
This will be a completely normal ethnik response to seeing a white woman when every large Western city becomes 95% brown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member 34058, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 7 others
This will be a completely normal ethnik response to seeing a white woman when every large Western city becomes 95% brown
nigga im 100 percent cumskin dont confuse me with a curry or a nigger

nigga im 100 percent cumskin dont confuse me with a curry or a nigger
why do you use fetish terms related to niggers to refer to white women then lol. Dont call white women "snowbunnies"

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
why do you use fetish terms related to niggers to refer to white women then lol. Dont call white women "snowbunnies"
you got me there 😔 its the same shit tho

I was sick for 2 weeks didnt felt like fapping, now i was on the street and saw this htb snowbunny with great body and fuck i got so horny my dick was literally harder than a brick for 10minutes just by looking at her. Is this how high t bulls see the world and i was cucking myself all this time by cumming every other day or so?
Women need to all be killed for being whores

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Swarthy Knight and TechnoBoss
What's the point of looking at a pretty woman if you don't have a chance? It's not gonna happen if she's above your looks unless you're compensating with other things like status.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 62070
What's the point of looking at a pretty woman if you don't have a chance? It's not gonna happen if she's above your looks unless you're compensating with other things like status.
the point is that i was just rotting here whole last week and now im gonna fucking ascend and be a helpful member of this community not just a greycel larper

normal response. jerking off often desensitizes you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
I came home and she had our vacations planned and got me dinner

Keep jerking off if you’re incel or you’ll rope from constant horniness.
nigga im 16 im not incel just a normal teenager (i hope)

• +1
Reactions: rudolph and Pikabro
nigga im 16 im not incel just a normal teenager (i hope)
Coper if you dont have sex at 14 your an incel, especially at 16 thats the age you need to bang nigger

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
That’s how I felt in downtown la when I saw a random decent woman lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Coper if you dont have sex at 14 your an incel, especially at 16 thats the age you need to bang nigger
only niggers fuck at 14

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock