I ALMOST GOT INTO A FIGHT BECAUSE I HYPER MOGGED SOMEONE

D

Deleted member 22829

6'2 (188cm)
Some backstory...

I was out with my friends 3 days ago, it was me, another dude (lets call him dude 1), and another dude (lets call him dude 2) and his girlfriend. The girl was LTB, Dude 1 was subhuman, Dude 2 was HTN but manlet (5'6). we were just out on the streets visiting random shops and stuff, for most of the time it was just me, dude 1 and his girlfriend talking and being around eachother, WHILE HER CUCK BOYFRIEND HAD TO SIT AND WATCH :lul: :lul:. He was getting BRUTALLY height mogged.

Anyway. she eventually started to get very close to me and TRIED TO HOLD MY HANDS RIGHT INFRONT OF THE CUCK BOYFRIEND. the poor cuck boyfriend eventually got so fed up I could see him tearing up. He noticed I kind of smirked at him and got furious, dude 2 pulled his fist up and shouted "LastTemp
(he didnt say lasttemp, he said my name) what the fuck is your problem!?" I was waiting for him to attack me or something, but all he did was stare because he knows he couldnt do shit to me JFL. he got up and left and blocked every single one of us, poor guy.

Moral of the story everyone, don't be short.

@Yuno_howitez @BrahminBoss @ascension! @Xangsane @LiteralCaucasian @TRUE_CEL L @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @curlyheadjames @Dystopian @Arborist @HarrierDuBois @LastTemp @Artemis @Blackgymmax @HimmyButler @friedbutter6o @5.5psl @kumquat @Amnesia @heightface @Prettyboy @Yvel_02 @Eriot Lodger

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, thereallegend, Deleted member 26410 and 19 others
@Ellipsis forgot to tag u

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 25938
Moral of the story, don't go outside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Unlimited, vaninskybird, bugeye and 6 others
You are the problem tbh, I woudln't rot if not for people like you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, bugeye, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
You should have brutally murdered the guy for what he did to you. Or at least punched him in the face.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25715, bugeye and looksmaxmax
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, hypernormie, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
just be Floyd maywether

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, looksmaxmax and Deleted member 22829
You should have brutally murdered the guy for what he did to you. Or at least punched him in the face.
I should've but he's already been through hell and back because of manlet height

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 23218
How tall are you OP for such a brutal mog to occur?

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxmax and Deleted member 22829
You sound like a scumbag tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 22829
  • +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
>LastTemp
>6'2 (188cm) Gymmaxed Chadlite Non-NT Looksmaxxer
>188cm

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie
I should've but he's already been through hell and back because of manlet height
Even so you shouldn't ever let someone disrespect you. Might makes right in this respect.

• Hmm...
Even so you shouldn't ever let someone disrespect you. Might makes right in this respect.
I'm too low T to fight back tbh

• +1
  • WTF
:feelswhy: how to niceguymaxx
Step 1 don't hold hands of a female that is your buddy's girlfriend or entertain her sluttiness. I know it's not technically your fault but you just rubbed it in his face

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • WTF
I was waiting for him to attack me or something, but all he did was stare because he knows he couldnt do shit to me JFL. he got up and left and blocked every single one of us, poor guy.
Imagine if you did the teabagging emote as he left

• JFL
If he knew how to fight he would still knock you out (presuming you don't like most people).

Look at what that fatboy Mexican did to Anthony Joshua. The only way AJ won the rematch was running circles around him - he would get eaten in a street fight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 22829
Some backstory...

I was out with my friends 3 days ago, it was me, another dude (lets call him dude 1), and another dude (lets call him dude 2) and his girlfriend. The girl was LTB, Dude 1 was subhuman, Dude 2 was HTN but manlet (5'6). we were just out on the streets visiting random shops and stuff, for most of the time it was just me, dude 1 and his girlfriend talking and being around eachother, WHILE HER CUCK BOYFRIEND HAD TO SIT AND WATCH :lul: :lul:. He was getting BRUTALLY height mogged.

Anyway. she eventually started to get very close to me and TRIED TO HOLD MY HANDS RIGHT INFRONT OF THE CUCK BOYFRIEND. the poor cuck boyfriend eventually got so fed up I could see him tearing up. He noticed I kind of smirked at him and got furious, dude 2 pulled his fist up and shouted "LastTemp
(he didnt say lasttemp, he said my name) what the fuck is your problem!?" I was waiting for him to attack me or something, but all he did was stare because he knows he couldnt do shit to me JFL. he got up and left and blocked every single one of us, poor guy.

@Yuno_howitez @BrahminBoss @ascension! @Xangsane @LiteralCaucasian @TRUE_CEL L @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @curlyheadjames @Dystopian @Arborist @HarrierDuBois @LastTemp @Artemis @Blackgymmax @HimmyButler @friedbutter6o @5.5psl @kumquat @Amnesia @heightface @Prettyboy @Yvel_02 @Eriot Lodger
Why oh god are most men so cucked these days, and also a bitch move by you to seduce his girlfriend. You both would be under the ground if I were him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 25938
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 23218 and HarrierDuBois
Please fuck his gf OP, that would be so alpha to humiliate and heightmog a guy so hard that his gf starts to get turned on right in front of him, then you fuck her next day.

The thought of this happening to me literally gets my dick diamonds FUUUUUCK my dick is rock hard I would plow the shit out of her and dirty talk to her about how genetically superior I am to her ex-bf while she moans on my cock.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hypernormie and Deleted member 23218
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, hypernormie and Deleted member 22829
Some backstory...

mirin the justified bullying of manlets :Comfy:

• WTF
Imagine if you did the teabagging emote as he left
I should've
Still a mog or get mogged world though, buckerinolite.
Rough shit
Please fuck his gf OP, that would be so alpha to humiliate and heightmog a guy so hard that his gf starts to get turned on right in front of him, then you fuck her next day.

The thought of this happening to me literally gets my dick diamonds FUUUUUCK my dick is rock hard I would plow the shit out of her and dirty talk to her about how genetically superior I am while she moans on my cock.
maybe when I'm nt and low inhib

• +1
  • WTF
Why oh god are most men so cucked these days, and also a bitch move by you to seduce his girlfriend. You both would be under the ground if I were him.
"I'm seeing stars, uh-oh, why am I seeing stars?"
22436.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 23218
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 25938
Bro @HimmyButler what's with all the WTF reacts? Did you finally inject T?

• Ugh..
You act like the people who were mean to me in my life.
This is where I am glad all my friends were uglier than me growing up. I knew subconsciously not to hang with moggers

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Vain786, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 23218
maybe when I'm nt and low inhib

Wtf does this even means she clearly wants you. Dm her on Instagram, or text her to come over to your house. Then get her drunk and fuck, it's simple.

Being drunk auto lowers inhib it's like a cheat code.

• Ugh..
Wtf does this even means she clearly wants you. Dm her on Instagram, or text her to come over to your house. Then get her drunk and fuck, it's simple.
astonished that you think I even have an ounce of bravery in my hairy nutsack to even ask a bitch..

why go through the mental gymnastics and effort for a LTB??

• +1
  • WTF
This is where I am glad all my friends were uglier than me growing up. I knew subconsciously not to hang with moggers
I used to be tera incel at one point, just puberty maxx bro.

• +1
  • WTF
@HimmyButler Keep WTF reacting for me.

• +1
  • WTF
@HimmyButler why you react with WTF

Sad Feelings GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 25938
I used to be tera incel at one point, just puberty maxx bro.
I did bro, I just knew to not hang with guys who mogged me (they probably intimidated me). The best part is though is running into them after they descended

• JFL
I did bro, I just knew to not hang with guys who mogged me (they probably intimidated me). The best part is though is running into them after they descended
love the comeback
Wedding Falling Back GIF by Republic Records

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt