I ALMOST GOT INTO A FIGHT BECAUSE I HYPER MOGGED SOMEONE

astonished that you think I even have an ounce of bravery in my hairy nutsack to even ask a bitch..

why go through the mental gymnastics and effort for a LTB??
To gain experience and confidence for the hot girls??? Nigga are you trolling right now? If your too pussy to approach even a LTB giving you blatant IOIs you will never get a MTB or higher. Normies call them "practice girls" for a reason.

Expecting to get hot girls as an incel is like expecting to beat the video game final boss when your a Level 1 with zero experience with even low level enemies.

Also if you want confidence buy alcohol, that's how normies become lower inhib, get yourself buzzed then text her. Before she comes over get slightly drunk/buzzed again and you will have 0 inhibition. The whole purpose of alcohol at social events is to LOWER INHIBITION to encourage socializing.

@HimmyButler stop doing wtf and disgust emote at me, RIGHT NOW! :woke:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 22829 and Deleted member 25938
I would giggle as my nutsacked jiggled while you tickled it
HELP HELP HELP MODS MODS HE'S BEING GAY HE'S GONNA SODOMIZE ME OR SOMETHING OH DEAR LORD SOMEONE HELP ME, AU SECOURS MON DIEU!

love the comeback
Wedding Falling Back GIF by Republic Records
Redford nod etc

HELP HELP HELP MODS MODS HE'S BEING GAY HE'S GONNA SODOMIZE ME OR SOMETHING OH DEAR LORD SOMEONE HELP ME, AU SECOURS MON DIEU!
mods im not gay

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 25938
To gain experience and confidence for the hot girls??? Nigga are you trolling right now? If your too pussy to approach even a LTB giving you blatant IOIs you will never get a MTB or higher. Normies call them "practice girls" for a reason.

Expecting to get hot girls as an incel is like expecting to beat the video game final boss when your a Level 1 with zero experience with even low level enemies.

If you want confidence buy alcohol, that's how normies lower inhib get yourself buzzed then text her. Before she comes over get slightly drunk/buzzed again and you will have 0 inhibition. The whole purpose of alcohol at social events is to LOWER INHIBITION to encourage socializing.
how am I supposed to get my hands on alcohol at 15, but maybe I'll pursue, idk if I wanna cuck the guy even harder

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
The thought of this happening to me literally gets my dick diamonds FUUUUUCK my dick is rock hard I would plow the shit out of her and dirty talk to her about how genetically superior I am to her ex-bf while she moans on my cock.
tha twought ob dees hapaning to me litewaly gewts my deeck daimonds feeeeuckkkk my deeick es rowk hawd i wowld pwow da sheet out of hewr and duwty tawlk to hewr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 23218
bump

• +1
Should fuck her

Not ops fault the manlet chose a whore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
how am I supposed to get my hands on alcohol at 15, but maybe I'll pursue, idk if I wanna cuck the guy even harder
Oh shit I didn't know your that young. I'm 24 and my biggest regret in life is not trying when I was your age. I wish I had a time machine and could go back and slap the fuck out of myself for being a pussy and not getting sexual experience, especially from girls giving me clear IOIs like what happened to you with the hand holding.

Just dm her and ask to go on a date, think of it like your playing a video game and your levelling up your characters Charisma or Dating skill level when you do hard stuff like this. And if your feeling afraid just remember that's normal and everyone including the girl your with feels anxiety and fear doing this.

I swear bro, take this advice from a 24 year old oldfag the worst thing you can do in life is be a pussy and have regrets. It literally HAUNTS me looking back at my life to when I was 15 and thinking about all the sex I missed out on from DTF girls, I wish I could go back and fix my mistakes its beyond depressing how much I fucked myself by being a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Oh shit I didn't know your that young. I'm 24 and my biggest regret in life is not trying when I was your age. I wish I had a time machine and could go back and slap the fuck out of myself for being a pussy and not getting sexual experience, especially from girls giving me clear IOIs like what happened to you with the hand holding.

Just dm her and ask to go on a date, think of it like your playing a video game and your levelling up your skills. And if your feeling afraid just remember that's normal and everyone including the girl your with feels afraid.

I swear bro, take this advice from a 24 year old oldfag the worst thing you can do in life is be a pussy and have regrets. It literally HAUNTS me looking back at my life to when I was 15 and thinking about all the sex I missed out on from DTF girls, I wish I could go back and fix my mistakes its beyond depressing how much I fucked myself by being a bitch.
I've already slayed before with a HTB, I'm not missing out (atleast I think so). I honestly would but I'm not going to fuck a fat ltb.

• +1
bump again

• +1
I've already slayed before with a HTB, I'm not missing out (atleast I think so). I honestly would but I'm not going to fuck a fat ltb.
Bruh why you lying you just said earlier

"astonished that you think I even have an ounce of bravery in my hairy nutsack to even ask a bitch.."

I'm trying to help you but you seem far too low IQ and instead choose to larp and lie to yourself. Hopefully others can heed my advice to not be a pussy like you.

• Ugh..
I already feel low T tbh
Yes, because my post was a subliminal within itself, as the contents of the post were able to lock into your brain at the same time as the room ambience around you. A microdose, you could say.

• So Sad
Yes, because my post was a subliminal within itself, as the contents of the post were able to lock into your brain at the same time as the room ambience around you. A microdose, you could say.
You're asian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, hypernormie and Deleted member 25938
bump

• +1
Bump

• +1
Some backstory...

I was out with my friends 3 days ago, it was me, another dude (lets call him dude 1), and another dude (lets call him dude 2) and his girlfriend. The girl was LTB, Dude 1 was subhuman, Dude 2 was HTN but manlet (5'6). we were just out on the streets visiting random shops and stuff, for most of the time it was just me, dude 1 and his girlfriend talking and being around eachother, WHILE HER CUCK BOYFRIEND HAD TO SIT AND WATCH :lul: :lul:. He was getting BRUTALLY height mogged.

Anyway. she eventually started to get very close to me and TRIED TO HOLD MY HANDS RIGHT INFRONT OF THE CUCK BOYFRIEND. the poor cuck boyfriend eventually got so fed up I could see him tearing up. He noticed I kind of smirked at him and got furious, dude 2 pulled his fist up and shouted "LastTemp
(he didnt say lasttemp, he said my name) what the fuck is your problem!?" I was waiting for him to attack me or something, but all he did was stare because he knows he couldnt do shit to me JFL. he got up and left and blocked every single one of us, poor guy.

Moral of the story everyone, don't be short.

@Yuno_howitez @BrahminBoss @ascension! @Xangsane @LiteralCaucasian @TRUE_CEL L @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @curlyheadjames @Dystopian @Arborist @HarrierDuBois @LastTemp @Artemis @Blackgymmax @HimmyButler @friedbutter6o @5.5psl @kumquat @Amnesia @heightface @Prettyboy @Yvel_02 @Eriot Lodger
Dude couldn’t take the mog. :feelskek:

• JFL
I'm trying to help you but you seem far too low IQ and instead choose to larp and lie to yourself. Hopefully others can heed my advice to not be a pussy like you.
??? how am I lying to myself also i dont think you understand how inhib works

• +1
My IQ is sub-50 so I believe every word

• JFL
He felt threatened and decided to what is called mate protection. When we were in good old caveman days, you protected your wife splitting the skull of mogger and the beating your wife to a pulp to put her in her place. Sadly those days are gone, and in modern soyciety, you have no other choice than to get humiliated and cucked.

• JFL
He felt threatened and decided to what is called mate protection. When we were in good old caveman days, you protected your wife splitting the skull of mogger and the beating your wife to a pulp to put her in her place. Sadly those days are gone, and in modern soyciety, you have no other choice than to get humiliated and cucked.
being short just makes you into a cuck automatically. its such a shame tbh

• +1
Please fuck his gf OP, that would be so alpha to humiliate and heightmog a guy so hard that his gf starts to get turned on right in front of him, then you fuck her next day.

The thought of this happening to me literally gets my dick diamonds FUUUUUCK my dick is rock hard I would plow the shit out of her and dirty talk to her about how genetically superior I am to her ex-bf while she moans on my cock.
dawg having a orgasm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Allornothing and Deleted member 22829
Good man op I can't stand cucks who think they've made it when their girlfriend wants me. Most relationships are memes anyway because most guy act like cucked, desperate pussies around women.

• JFL
Good man op I can't stand cucks who think they've made it when their girlfriend wants me. Most relationships are memes anyway because most guy act like cucked, desperate pussies around women.
Handshake Bros GIF

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Allornothing
You go bossman keep it up

• +1
Top 10 things that never happened

• JFL
Top 10 things that never happened
You’re right bro its a dedicated larp. Im secretly @TRUE_CEL ‘s brother I am 27 year old 4’11 khhv pajeet

• +1