I always been wondering as a white guy how other races see white girls.

Bipedal Dog

Bipedal Dog

Master
cuz I am a white guy. and I see ethnic women that are attractive to me and I like them. but not in the same way that I'm attracted to white girls, because ethnic girl's faces feel more different

Im especially interested in the black opinion bc of the different facial structures.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 18153, Chadeep and 7 others
White girls have the most competition

I'm like Neo in the Matrix. I don't see color anymore, just ass, titties, waist, etc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, Bipedal Dog, Deleted member 18153 and 12 others
White woman are very attractive but they are cancerous

I don’t like white girls. I prefer MENA/Levantine (my race)

But I live in Jew York so I have to cope with white bitches.

It is what it is. It could be worse tho (like some gringo femoid so I’m not complaining)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21620, Xangsane and 1 other person
It just depend what she looks like. If she sexy then I like if she is not sexy she need to be exterminated

Bland and very annoying women who are entitled. Latinas / Blacks are sexier

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, mazzi, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
I like latinas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Honestly, attractiveness wise, if they hot, they hot, else not. I see it the same way across races.

But I have noticed they are far more easy going to talk to (or just about any race of girls apart from Indian or East asian). With Indian girls, its just not possible to talk the same way one is talking to a guy, not even the ones who were brought up in the west (like this one indian girl from NY I started talking to while I was high, she was a total bitch to me as I could tell from the body language, the only instance I faced such a cold treatment).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Bipedal Dog
Bland and very annoying women who are entitled. Latinas / Blacks are sexier
wow cuz some black dudes on tiktok don’t agree with u. they make jokes about “the loud black girls on the bus” which I can concur tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and gymmaxedhorse
Honestly, attractiveness wise, if they hot, they hot, else not. I see it the same way across races.

But I have noticed they are far more easy going to talk to (or just about any race of girls apart from Indian or East asian). With Indian girls, its just not possible to talk the same way one is talking to a guy, not even the ones who were brought up in the west (like this one indian girl from NY I started talking to while I was high, she was a total bitch to me as I could tell from the body language, the only instance I faced such a cold treatment).
that’s because they loose af

cuz I am a white guy. and I see ethnic women that are attractive to me and I like them. but not in the same way that I'm attracted to white girls, because ethnic girl's faces feel more different

Im especially interested in the black opinion bc of the different facial structures.
I'm half white half Arab.
I don't feel anything when I see white girls. I just see another run of the mill, plain girl who will age fast. I'm not attracted to them.

i cycle through desire like ice cream flavor

currently latina theory

“the loud black girls on the bus”
There’s definitely that type, however I don’t focus on those types and they don’t try to bother me because I don’t look the part. There’s many black girls who aren’t ghetto and are educated

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
There’s definitely that type, however I don’t focus on those types and they don’t try to bother me because I don’t look the part. There’s many black girls who aren’t ghetto and are educated
Agreed. You have to find the black girls who still have their dads around + raised in a middle/high-income family

Usually way Better personality, better looks + body as well lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 21620
Idk, depends on where non whites are raised. If they are raised in the their ethnic homelands, when they get to the west, they act like hungry dogs. If they are raised here, well we are surrounded by you guys literally 24/7. The "mystique" wears off after awhile. Idk lmao, white people are honestly "default" to me. Yeah white girls are hotter, but that's because your average ethnic has terrible facial harmony in comparison. Ethnics, especially ethnic foids that have great facial harmony honestly intimidate me so much, I know they see my unharmonius ethnic face, and feel embarrassed to be classified in the same "non- white" minority group as me.

I'm half white half Arab.
I don't feel anything when I see white girls. I just see another run of the mill, plain girl who will age fast. I'm not attracted to them.
im ur ethnicity and i feel the same

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
im ur ethnicity and i feel the same
A lot of the women in my father's side of the family have thick/fluffy bodies, and I grew insanely attracted to that particular body type. Most white girls don't have that body type unless if they're fat, and even then they're not of the best shape. Their skin is also doughy, and there's something about white girls' skin texture I don't like. I can't really explain but it doesn't have that sheen unlike women of other races.

I find ambiguous, mixed, mulatta, darker Arab and black phenos to be the most attractive.

Lebanese?

A lot of the women in my father's side of the family have thick/fluffy bodies, and I grew insanely attracted to that particular body type. Most white girls don't have that body type unless if they're fat, and even then they're not of the best shape. Their skin is also doughy, and there's something about white girls' skin texture I don't like. I can't really explain but it doesn't have that sheen unlike women of other races.

I find ambiguous, mixed, mulatta, darker Arab and black phenos to be the most attractive.

Lebanese?
im half algerian half lithuanian and i find arab, med and mestizos the most attractive i like the non white skin texture more too but i have white skin texture im pretty white passing

• +1
im half algerian half lithuanian and i find arab, med and mestizos the most attractive i like the non white skin texture more too but i have white skin texture im pretty white passing
Nice! Are you a fellow Muslim?
I see where you're coming from here. Like you, I am also pretty white-passing but I've got olive skin and my skin texture isn't "white".

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I see where you're coming from here. Like you, I am also pretty white-passing but I've got olive skin and my skin texture isn't "white".
xangsane ur Muslim? that’s a trip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Xangsane
im a muslim mashallah but i guess i understated how white passing i am no one would guess im half arab my skin is pale and "doughy" as you said tbh maybe its not cos im half white but also my part berber ancestry?, what countries are you from?

• +1
im a muslim mashallah but i guess i understated how white passing i am no one would guess im half arab my skin is pale and "doughy" as you said tbh maybe its not cos im half white but also my part berber ancestry?, what countries are you from?
Shoukran :love:
Completely understood, I have a sister who is more on the pale and doughy side while I'm far more olive and "smooth", and I rarely burn or peel.
My dad's from Lebanon but he has significant Saudi Arabian ancestry

• Love it
Reactions: gtuktm
  • +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog

Lebanese?
Many Arab women are fat
Middle eastern countries have among highest obesity rates in the world

• +1
They are feminists and annoying to talk to. They think since ur ethnic they are aitomatically smartet than you i hate that shit fuck them i would much rathet fuck a ethnic bitch than a White bitch with superioity complex.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Shoukran :love:
Completely understood, I have a sister who is more on the pale and doughy side while I'm far more olive and "smooth", and I rarely burn or peel.
My dad's from Lebanon but he has significant Saudi Arabian ancestry
i burn in a few minutes legit :feelswhy: berbers are one of the palest people in the world

• So Sad
i burn in a few minutes legit :feelswhy: berbers are one of the palest people in the world
I can imagine you're very pale. What's your eye and hair colour?
Where do you live?

Where do you live?
brown hair, hazel eyes , london but im in spain rn

• +1
brown hair, hazel eyes , london but im in spain rn
Are you enjoying Spain?
I'm also in southern England. My hair is brown, and my eyes are blue.

spains ok, youre very lucky to have blue eyes mogs me ,my colouring is very similiar to hasan pikers
Where do you live?

• +1
spains ok, youre very lucky to have blue eyes mogs me ,my colouring is very similiar to hasan pikers
I've been once with family on a road trip (hired car) and it's nice and chill.
Thank you, but hazel eyes are good too. How do you rate yourself?

im in the south so its basically desert bur we drove to barcelona, im LTN, you? and you can only see the tints of green in good lighting so its not really a halo unless people are looking at a good angle and saying wow your eyes are half green!
I've been once with family on a road trip (hired car) and it's nice and chill.
Thank you, but hazel eyes are good too. How do you rate yourself?

• +1
im in the south so its basically desert bur we drove to barcelona, im LTN, you? and you can only see the tints of green in good lighting so its not really a halo unless people are looking at a good angle and saying wow your eyes are half green!
I've never been to the South, but we drove from Madrid to Barcelona on a road trip a few summers ago.
I'm around 5.25 PSL, are you sure you're LTN? Have you been rated?
Don't worry too much about eye colour.

Indians see them as ethereal goddesses

I've never been to the South, but we drove from Madrid to Barcelona on a road trip a few summers ago.
I'm around 5.25 PSL, are you sure you're LTN? Have you been rated?
Don't worry too much about eye colour.
ive been rated 4 psl ngl but i think im ltn, ill dm u a pic if youd like

• +1
I'm okay with them. I don't find them particularly more attractive than other races. Not to a significant extent anyway. As there's other races I'd like to fuck. I would ideally like half white kids tho ngl.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

I wanna fuck Arab, Mexica, black and poly so I can say I “caught them all” I lost my V card to a white stacylite foid, fucked a paki foid then fucked a Gook I wanna fuck a foid from another race. I find most white girls subhuman but I accpet they have a higher percentage of hot women though I think the brown skin complexion is very sexy on women and gets my dick hard automatically (Mexican, arab, curry poly even Gook skin complexion cos they are also brown) far better than the peach colour white girls have and the dark brown black girls have.

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
I wonder why you were thinking so?
He is half-Arab on his mothers side so he is non-religious, but reminds me of u in his intelligent and semi-autistic personality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back