I always been wondering as a white guy how other races see white girls.

I wanna fuck Arab, Mexica, black and poly so I can say I ā€œcaught them allā€ I lost my V card to a white stacylite foid, fucked a paki foid then fucked a Gook I wanna fuck a foid from another race. I find most white girls subhuman but I accpet they have a higher percentage of hot women though I think the brown skin complexion is very sexy on women and gets my dick hard automatically (Mexican, arab, curry poly even Gook skin complexion cos they are also brown) far better than the peach colour white girls have and the dark brown black girls have.

A lot of the women in my father's side of the family have thick/fluffy bodies, and I grew insanely attracted to that particular body type. Most white girls don't have that body type unless if they're fat, and even then they're not of the best shape. Their skin is also doughy, and there's something about white girls' skin texture I don't like. I can't really explain but it doesn't have that sheen unlike women of other races.

I find ambiguous, mixed, mulatta, darker Arab and black phenos to be the most attractive.

Lebanese?
I guess that you guys donā€™t like the white skin tone cuz it is really a hit or miss, on the one hand it can be very nice and feminine, but it doesnā€™t have that natural clearness/cleanness that other skin tones have

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricochet and Bipedal Dog
Being thin, young and white haloes a girl by 2 points for me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
I guess that you guys donā€™t like the white skin tone cuz it is really a hit or miss, on the one hand it can be very nice and feminine, but it doesnā€™t have that natural clearness/cleanness that other skin tones have
White skin doesnā€™t get my cock hard but it does make women look facially more appealing if they have the right phenotype thatā€™s why I find them overall most attractive when stacies I guess but then again Iā€™ll alwyas choose an brown or black Stacy over a white one due to exotic appeal and it being so rare it will be a huge flex

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Bipedal Dog
They r extremely attractive to me.
Upon seeing a cute white girl my body undergoes metamorphosis and I turn into a starving dog.
Werewolf transform

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Bipedal Dog
The only girls I see with a nice clean white skin tone are northeast noodles but I don't like their bodies at all

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog