I always see any healthmaxx guide but never a mentalhealthmax guide

N

NerdcelThundercok

Equinox
Brutal. Been dealing with that shit my whole life. I always feels like shit and there's nothing I can do to be enough or to feel enough for something or for someone

I always felt so average doing cope with muh above average. Good I hope reincarnation is real because I'm such a pessimistic optimistic. Knowing everything is shit and hoping that is not like that

There will be one point where there where going to be a cancercuremaxxing guide but not a mentalhealthmaxxxing guide. Brutal

Attachments

• 3398199_m.jpg
    3398199_m.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
mental health isn't important just rope

Brutal. Been dealing with that shit my whole life. I always feels like shit and there's nothing I can do to be enough or to feel enough for something or for someone

I always felt so average doing cope with muh above average. Good I hope reincarnation is real because I'm such a pessimistic optimistic. Knowing everything is shit and hoping that is not like that

There will be one point where there where going to be a cancercuremaxxing guide but not a mentalhealthmaxxxing guide. Brutal
because ppl just get dnrd and memed when they make these threads, they cant bother to make more in future

1st step is to leave this site so much negativity i would only use this site for good looksmaxxing threads then dip

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
Yeah because we ain’t soft pussies raised by single mothers
I’m sorry bro
Hahahhahaha

• +1
Reactions: goat123
the only mental health guide youll get on an incel forum is to commit suicide. chad never felt depressed, he was too busy getting his dick sucked by stacy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat123 and Deleted member 29651
the only mental health guide youll get on an incel forum is to commit suicide. chad never felt depressed, he was too busy getting his dick sucked by stacy.
no dm response

Mental health while on .org?
That's like a tobacco shop promoting awareness about lung cancer due to smoking jfl