I always see groups of ethnics approaching and harrasing females

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
I always see groups of 5 or more ethnics and whenever a somewhat attractive female happens to walk past them they ask for their number its honestly cagefuel to see.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Bitchwhipper2, SurgeryEnjoyer and 4 others
I always see groups of 5 or more ethnics and whenever a somewhat attractive female happens to walk past them they ask for their number its honestly cagefuel to see.

you could learn a thing or two from them chap

Be a good white knight and save them by getting beaten up

You’ll probably get a kiss on the cheek

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359

something like this happened in italy a year or so ago. i mean obviously it happens all the time, but this particular case ended up in the media. isnt popping up on google now, but it was about an italian guy attacking and injuring some shitskin for pestering a woman in a bar when she was obviously repulsed by him (as they should be and are, media propaganda aside)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, traveler and Deleted member 22627
bbc takeover

Be a good white knight and save them by getting beaten up

You’ll probably get a kiss on the cheek
Nah, its their fault if they don't change street side

They aren't BBC
What ethnic? Syrian? All she has to do is shout haram. They will go back into their holes. They wouldn't dare do this to their own women in their own country.

German girls are dressed like whores I don't blame them. It's an unusual sight for them jfl.

What ethnic? Syrian? All she has to do is shout haram. They will go back into their holes. They wouldn't dare do this to their own women in their own country.

German girls are dressed like whores I don't blame them. It's an unusual sight for them jfl.
Turks, arabs.

They don't seem to care for haram.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Turks, arabs.

no muslims outside of muslim countries do, just proves how forced and frustration-fueled that entire religion is. consequence - average height of 5ft6 or so, looks 3 psl points lower than native europeans and whites from non-european commonwealth countries

Turks, arabs.

The former won't. Being sex-crazed is their DNA. Those immigrant arabs should care.

This is what happens when you liberalise so much that women dress as whores, and expect the non-western world to adopt same cuck behaviour. There are plenty of liberal women dressed like whores in MENA region, and they know what they're asking for dressed like that. This is why they complain Arab societies are backwards - when really they haven't been integrated with cuck western values.

no muslims outside of muslim countries do, just proves how forced and frustration-fueled that entire religion is. consequence - average height of 5ft6 or so, looks 3 psl points lower than native europeans and whites from non-european commonwealth countries
If you're talking about men okay. But women fog hard. They just know the consequences of absolute degeneracy and moral decline that would happen. You can call it "frustration-feuled". At the end of the day, incels wouldn't be here if western society never abandoned religion, family and traditions.

That's me, sorry

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
a girl posted a video about catcalling yesterday and every single one was a black guy

then she said "DONT MAKE IT ABOUT RACE :soy: "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
The former won't. Being sex-crazed is their DNA. Those immigrant arabs should care.

This is what happens when you liberalise so much that women dress as whores, and expect the non-western world to adopt same cuck behaviour. There are plenty of liberal women dressed like whores in MENA region, and they know what they're asking for dressed like that. This is why they complain Arab societies are backwards - when really they haven't been integrated with cuck western values.
Who said they are immigrants. Sure, many are but most are second generation immigrants

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Must have been 4`11 2 PSL peruvians

if i saw that i would batman it
ben affleck fight GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
yeah i just had to beat up those ethnic to a pulp cos they were harassing a woman bro

I only see groups of BBCs catwhistling snowbunnies

But even thats rare in sweden, only seen it like twice