I always thought blacks are overreacting and don’t face that much racism until I made a Sprite profile picture

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
I changed my profile picture to a sprite bottle for fun, then I commented some normal posts on social media, not even political stuff and i was getting hate messages, death threats and insults for "being black“. I didn’t get how i was black until one of them who hate-messaged me enlightened me by telling me that Sprite is a blacks favorite drink so I must be black.

Mang, I didn’t know you blacks face so much discrimination, as someone who’s originally from the Balkans but lives in the west I also face discrimination but seems like you suffer a bit more from it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Latinolooksmaxxer, Luffymaxxing and 13 others
lol real niggas drink purple kool aid

wtf is that jew sprites shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
also I don’t believe your story. I call

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, mid and The Grinch
Racism towards blacks online is normalized af, no other race will get called their own slur by other races.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Jamaldickjavontus, Skywalker and 1 other person
Racism towards blacks online is normalized af, no other race will get called their own slur by other races.
I was called: Ugabuga

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Latinolooksmaxxer and murdah
lol real niggas drink purple kool aid

wtf is that jew sprites shit
Kool-Aid stereotype is early 2000s shiet.

Modern brothas drink sprite copiously n mix it with cough syrup.
The Coke Company recognizes this n directs all their sprite ads towards nikkas

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, vermillioncorefan, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
That's the sad reality of lookism boyo. Just be glad you're white

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Kool-Aid stereotype is early 2000s shiet.

Modern brothas drink sprite copiously n mix it with cough syrup.
The Coke Company recognizes this n directs all their sprite ads towards nikkas
Very high IQ blackcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and Bushman
not in diverse countries like WE or NA......in eastern europe they'd be harsh to your face if you were black because they dont know mostly, not with ill intent lol
online....sure....so long as its actually not banned, people will probably be racist....but that would apply to all....

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Mr. President
You’re Albanian dude you are already black

I changed my profile picture to a sprite bottle for fun, then I commented some normal posts on social media, not even political stuff and i was getting hate messages, death threats and insults for "being black“. I didn’t get how i was black until one of them who hate-messaged me enlightened me by telling me that Sprite is a blacks favorite drink so I must be black.

Mang, I didn’t know you blacks face so much discrimination, as someone who’s originally from the Balkans but lives in the west I also face discrimination but seems like you suffer a bit more from it.
based, go back to africa

This tbh. OP sounds like larp. Also, nobody openly attacks black on social media anywhere in fear of being punished by the jooz.
do you live under a rock?Nigga hasnt been seen ig reels lmao @afrolet @murdah @Kamui

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax and murdah
This tbh. OP sounds like larp. Also, nobody openly attacks black on social media anywhere in fear of being punished by the jooz.
do you live under a rock?Nigga hasnt been seen ig reels lmao @afrolet @murdah @Kamui
He’s old, I don’t blame him for not being in the know

IG reels comment sections are a war zone 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, murdah and Deleted member 55314
cold like ice cold soda
cold like a sprite soda

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Being black on ig reels is suifuel
Deadass comments just spamming monkey gifs, spelling out the n word with gifs
Even if you are good looking niggas will be like i would’ve bought you in the 1800s JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, vermillioncorefan and Kamui
Being black on ig reels is suifuel
Deadass comments just spamming monkey gifs, spelling out the n word with gifs
Even if you are good looking niggas will be like i would’ve bought you in the 1800s JFL
I’ve noticed online-racists usually are the bottom of society. White truecels who are too ugly to even benefit from JBW cope with white-superiority on the internet because they want to feel a little bit of power from a safe distance, since you can’t get punched online, they prefer telling you their opinion behind the screen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 55314
I’ve realized online-racists usually are the bottom of society. White truecels who are too ugly to even benefit from JBW cope with white-superiority on the internet because they want to feel a little bit of power from a safe distance, since you can’t get punched online, they prefer telling you their opinion behind the screen

View attachment 2641531

Yup
But a lot of times they are normal people going through the far right pipeline or people who never finished the phase as well

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
I’ve noticed online-racists usually are the bottom of society. White truecels who are too ugly to even benefit from JBW cope with white-superiority on the internet because they want to feel a little bit of power from a safe distance, since you can’t get punched online, they prefer telling you their opinion behind the screen

View attachment 2641531

Most racist people on IG reels comments are just 3rd worlders from other countries lmao, like South Asians or Arabs primarily from what I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 55314
Most racist people on IG reels comments are just 3rd worlders from other countries lmao, like South Asians or Arabs primarily from what I’ve seen
Yeah but racists usually are not good looking from what I’ve seen, no matter where they’re from. It’s usually the low class people who don’t even get respected by their own people. Maybe that’s why they hate so much, they see their country women getting pregnant by foreigners while they are still virgin, it hurts them and causes them to get frustrated idk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 55314 and Kamui
that or theyre little kids who just copy whatever everybody else says