I am 5'11, how tall would my son be if I bred with a 5'11 female

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
I am 5'11 and fwb with some 5'11 sheboon. If I got her pregnant what would be my mulatto sons height?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Gilbert_Durandal, Xtra and 1 other person
6'5 min

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, zan, ElTruecel and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
6'4 assuming he will be 5 inches taller than both of you

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Gilbert_Durandal and Canwefixit
Anywhere from 5’11-6’4 probs

• +1
Reactions: zan, ElTruecel, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
There's no telling since genetics are random. But there's a high chance that he will be tall.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, zan, ElTruecel and 3 others
Sounds like I gotta impregnate her to have mogger sons. But realistically I dont want kids but it is nice to think that if I did get her pregnant then my children wont be manlets and actually will have social respect and women

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
6’1.5

• So Sad
Reactions: Canwefixit
I am 5'11 and fwb with some 5'11 sheboon. If I got her pregnant what would be my mulatto sons height?
what i wanna know is how tf are u getting black girls as a skinny white guy

• JFL
what i wanna know is how tf are u getting black girls as a skinny white guy
Do I need to be black? Do I need to be muscular?

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Canwefixit
Boyo was curious. The JBW card doesnt work on black girls, it works on asian women
The JBW card can work on every ethnic foid but it’s weaker on sheboons tbh since a lot of them view white dudes as “corny”, but those are only the Giga degen hood types nobody wants

• +1
Reactions: zan, ElTruecel and Canwefixit
  • +1
The JBW card can work on every ethnic foid but it’s weaker on sheboons tbh since a lot of them view white dudes as “corny”, but those are only the Giga degen hood types nobody wants
The black foids I have picked up have acted white. Only one was ghetto and she was the one who was the most toxic - misandrist, high body count, nose rings, tattoos, no birth control, chatted shit about white people to my face, sold pics of her body for money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, zan and Kamui
Ur gonna have to be some hot looking mf to get a heightmatch gf

• +1
  • JFL
a lot of them view white dudes as “corny”, but those are only the Giga degen hood types nobody wants
its also weaker for them since their men mog, JBW is stronger on races of foids with subhuman men thats why its OP on asian foids

• +1
Reactions: zan, Kamui and Canwefixit
Ur gonna have to be some hot looking mf to get a heightmatch gf
She is down to be my gf but I am keeping her in the fuckzone. I looksmog her as she is a high t ogre sheboon

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft6inches
its also weaker for them since their men mog, JBW is stronger on races of foids with subhuman men thats why its OP on asian foids
Very true, if black men were soy like asians or curries then JBW would work on black chicks. Also a lot of black chicks believe in black pride due to BLM and stuff so they wanna be race loyal

• +1
Reactions: zan and yeeyeeslayer
Aspie tier question
i don't know how anyone dates outside of their race. mainly as im not from jew york everyone dates only their own ethnicity here

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Canwefixit
Manlet

• +1
prob 6'2

• +1
i don't know how anyone dates outside of their race. mainly as im not from jew york everyone dates only their own ethnicity here
I am from NY lol, most people here date within their own race,

Your only experience is probably with subhuman ethnics so it’s understandable tbf

Foids do have “types” ofc but there are more than willing to break them for a Tyrone, Chang, Chaddam etc etc, the only men that complain about it are bluepilled trad cucks who aren’t even apart of the competition since they don’t have the luxury of choosing to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Canwefixit
@Kamui check dm looking more friends in NY

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
@ylrven lives around NY we are locked in but okay bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Kamui
Lmaooo bro is paranoid damn bro well have a good day

thread is full of low iq retards

Could be tall or could be short or could be average who knows?