I want a girl around my height (5'7-5'8) and LL isn't a solution

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
If I got LL and became 5'11-60 I would also want a girl my height. I want to be eye level with a girl. I want to kiss her looking straight into her eyes. Not looking down. Not looking up either - although, this scenario kinda is a fetish ngl...

Why do girls want to be height mogged so bad? I don't get it. I hate being hate height mogged. Something in their biology is seriously fucked up to want this. Men usually don't have a preference.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, butterworld, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 5 others
same

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and SecularIslamist
How tall are you? Girls who are as tall as guys around 5'10+ are less picky about height.

It's those below, average and above average girls. I want an above average girl, but she considers me subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: cadee and sub5c3l
How tall are you? Girls who are as tall as guys around 5'10+ are less picky about height.

It's those below, average and above average girls. I want an above average girl, but she considers me subhuman.
5'7 but I dont mind a girl thats 6'0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter, yeeyeeslayer, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
She is physically, spiritually, and emotionally beneath you. Stop being a faggot. Look down at her

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
5'7 but I dont mind a girl thats 6'0
I wouldn't mind that, in private... and in bed 🥹

But the height mog would be too brutal in public and you'd look like a joke. Impossible mode tho. Need to run just be king theory or something.

She is physically, spiritually, and emotionally beneath you. Stop being a faggot. Look down at her

View attachment 2854679
Cope. This is why Christcucks are christcucks. Muslims shoot their shot far and wide, and high as possible. Breeding with 6'4 staceylite and creating mogger children is life goals.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga and sub5c3l
How do u cope being 5 7 unc no offense

• So Sad
I wouldn't mind that, in private... and in bed 🥹

But the height mog would be too brutal in public and you'd look like a joke. Impossible mode tho. Need to run just be king theory or something.

View attachment 2854682

Cope. This is why Christcucks are christcucks. Muslims shoot their shot far and wide, and high as possible. Breeding with 6'4 staceylite and creating mogger children is life goals.
I dont care tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Why do girls want to be height mogged so bad? I don't get it. I hate being hate height mogged.
it's mostly weird american ones who demand a guy way taller than them. i agree with you i want a girl who is my height or slightly shorter or slightly taller. i was never into womanlets i dont want them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and SecularIslamist
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5c3l, shalomnigga and Yaarhuni
I also want 5'9+ woman

Imagine breaking your neck to kiss a foid a foot shorter than you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, SecularIslamist and Yaarhuni
Thats not enough you need to be taller than most men
Yeah that's not happening. The problem is I've been this height since 13/14. I was always tall growing up. Didn't realise I was short for a guy til uni at 18.

The only way I'm gonna mog most men is if I flee to East Timor or Indonesia. I've travelled about and I feel average in most ethnic countries tbh. Below average is fine.

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni
It's not too bad. I wear Nike Air maxxx. I'm still taller than most women.
Proves the larping faggots who claim 6ft on the forum but also claim they get mogged by most women in uk wrong innit 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Guardiolacel and SecularIslamist
Its ideal for women
True but I feel most women want this

Anymore and they have a clear height fetish and need to get their heads checked. This bitch looks comical almost like a daughter and she's wearing 6 inch heels.

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni
  • +1
Your already single at 30 dude, might be best for you to just lower ur standards

The longer you wait after 30 it will get exponentially more difficult to get married as young girls want a young guy

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Yaarhuni and SecularIslamist
Your already single at 30 dude, might be best for you to just lower ur standards

The longer you wait after 30 it will get exponentially more difficult to get married as young girls want a young guy
*29!!!

I don't have high standards. This post is just my preference, tbh I don't care if she's 5'1. I just want an MTB level girl at least 2-3 years younger. I don't think that's unreasonable despite my height, my face isn't that bad and finances are quite good. So I have very normal standards. MTB or death.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
*29!!!

I don't have high standards. This post is just my preference, tbh I don't care if she's 5'1. I just want an MTB level girl at least 2-3 years younger. I don't think that's unreasonable despite my height, my face isn't that bad and finances are quite good. So I have very normal standards. MTB or death.

Good luck but if your still single in 3 years just take what you can get tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
why did you two jfl react

@yeeyeeslayer @NoseProphecy
It was just funny tbh

Nothing wrong with it tho, I too would like to climb a girl like a tree and fuck her

It’s unlikely to happen tho tbh, most tall girls will reject you if ur below 6’4

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and sub5c3l
  • So Sad
Good luck but if your still single in 3 years just take what you can get tbh
I'm just joking about that one. But I sent you MTB girls pic - like that Bahraini one. That's the type of MTB I go after.

The only ones I can get however are all LTBs and femcels. Maybe I'll regret it when I'm older but I just can't see myself settling for one...

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and yeeyeeslayer
The only ones I can get however are all LTBs and femcels. Maybe I'll regret it when I'm older but I just can't see myself settling for one...
Ik u said no LL suggestions but it might be worth considering, a few extra inches would change your dating life dramatically

• +1
I'm just joking about that one. But I sent you MTB girls pic - like that Bahraini one. That's the type of MTB I go after.

5’7 to 5’10 are worlds apart and go a Looongg way in increasing ur SMV

Night and day difference

Nigga at 5’10 you may as well be 6’0 most girls can’t tell the difference anyways

• +1
You already have the face, at 5’10 you would be golden

5’7 is kinda death tier, it’s the reason ur struggling and the root cause of ur problems

• +1
yeah. set your kids up for failure with LL so they have false dreams of reaching your height while capped and stunted at 5'7

Night and day difference

Nigga at 5’10 you may as well be 6’0 most girls can’t tell the difference anyways
5'10 is basically 6'0 rarity for western curries. I won't LL. But yeah I'm aware of the difference. Dating pool increases like 5x.

Even curry foids reject this height in the West - despite most being 5'2. They're aware it's short for men. The women that are single 25+ and Muslim, there is a massive overrepresentation of taller girls.

yeah. set your kids up for failure with LL so they have false dreams of reaching your height while capped and stunted at 5'7
Not true. Sons almost ALWAYS mog their mother, while daughters almost always shorter than father. So if I ascend with a 5'7-5'8 girl the son would be taller - like 6'0 likely, and daughter shorter.

Night and day difference
this is bullshit. 5'10 vs 6'2 is a way bigger difference than 5'7 vs 5'10

this is bullshit. 5'10 vs 6'2 is a way bigger difference than 5'7 vs 5'10
Not for ethnics. My target market is not white girls.

Tell u what its ova for manlets like us girls want big tall male (alpha) not a weak short male, face is the 2nd trait after height and frame

• +1
Volcel fag. In all seriousness why do you want a girl the same height? And can’t you just west lifts lol

• JFL
Volcel fag. In all seriousness why do you want a girl the same height? And can’t you just west lifts lol
I'll have to take them off one day.

You already have the face, at 5’10 you would be golden

5’7 is kinda death tier, it’s the reason ur struggling and the root cause of ur problems
What’s his face rating u have to be chadlite minimum to compensate for 5 7 tbh

• +1
What’s his face rating u have to be chadlite minimum to compensate for 5 7 tbh
he’s gl, like a low HTN I’d say

But yes 5’7 is a dealbreaker for many girls unfortunately

• So Sad