I am a 23 yo Kissless Dateless Virgin

Stop bragging bro

Same
Its ogre

It's over.

I am a handholdless, hugless, kissless virgin but I am not 23 yet. Still wizard status seems just around the corner.

How can you mog half the forum and still be trucel? You even NT mog by talking to women daily. You are most likely 3PSL jfl

3C214005 56AA 4A5E 81A1 F852C81AFA40

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Legit never been to a Club or night out
And i look better than half this forum JFL
Over,ask the only real forum incel anything
im 24 dateless kv but also ugliest user. pm me your face

How can you mog half the forum and still be trucel? You even NT mog by talking to women daily. You are most likely 3PSL jfl
I had people tell me i could model if i was taller, im 5.9 and 6 foot with insoles

Just go to the bar or club alone. It's easy

Just go to the bar or club alone. It's easy
Here in italy they all are group of friends who already know each other and they cockblock you when tryign to talk a girl

Here in italy they all are group of friends who already know each other and they cockblock you when tryign to talk a girl
Brutal..

Italy is a brutal country for incels,

All the men are desperate and thirsty and the women are protected

I had people tell me i could model if i was taller, im 5.9 and 6 foot with insoles
Still doesn't mean shit. I've had people say similar things to me as well and I'm maybe 3.5 psl. You can't rely on what people say to your face as an assessment of your abilities. I can't stress this enough. People will sometimes say things to make you feel better, virtue signal etc. You have to read through the lines.

But if you have had women into you unlike me then there is a chance. But it's very unlikely that you are anywhere near 6 psl or something. You are probably in between 4 and 5 psl like most of the people here which means you stand a good chance unless you are autistic or something.

bc you say youre gl and i want to see how mentally fucked up you gotta be to have those stats as a gl male. so pm me your face