I am a confirmed ethnicel

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Ok here are my stats

Looks: 3/10 in the face (I don't know what PSL or its scale is)
Height: 5foot8 measured with many doctors and endos
Race: Persian (middle eastern)

Lets rate my pitfalls

1. Looks
Screen Shot 2019 10 20 at 60539 PM

Me being somewhere between a 3-3.5/10, (closer to a 3) I am at a 159k income downfall

So lets say I looksmaxed to chadlite (7/10) with 8 plastic surgeries over a 5 year timeframe, I would only be at a 86k income downfall in the eyes of women

math: (159/86)k = 1.84 ratio, meaning IF I looksmaxed from a current 3/10 to a 7/10, my chances with getting girls would only improve 84%

-------------------------------

2. Height

Screen Shot 2019 10 20 at 60020 PM

Me being at 5foot8 puts me at rejections by 50% of women at the current moment

If I was 5foot10 (2 inches taller), I would only get rejected by 14% of women

math: (50/14) = 3.57 ratio, meaning IF I heightmaxxed from a current 5foot8 to a 5foot10, my chances with getting girls would improve 357%

------------------------
3. Race/Ethnicity

Screen Shot 2019 10 20 at 60232 PM

Me being a Persian (middle eastern) puts me at only being liked by 6% of women at the current moment

If I was white, I would be liked by 58% of women

math: (58/6) = 9.66 ratio, meaning IF I was born white(caucasian) instead of Persian(middle eastern), my chances with getting girls would improve 966%

YES, a 9-10fold improvement, just if my skin color was different :feelsbadman:

I am KHHV, never had a girlfriend

I have asked out 49 girls in the past 2 years and been rejected by all, is there ANYTHING I can do? I will continue asking out girls but if I just keep getting rejected then I will go back to gym and having coping skills like counting calories and Netflix and school. I feel like I'm just being rude at this point and should try to leave girls alone instead of asking them out.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DOggo, NormieKilla and xit
Your autistic that’s why your a virgin

Stop creating excuses for Your fucked up social skills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogapm123, InZayn, reddollars and 3 others
you have like a 5psl face stop this mental gymnastics

a unswallowable blackpill for some in this forum, true irrespectively.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
i am Persian and have done fine (though i am a different height), if u face is okay ur should be fine

bruh persians are fine for the most part

i am Persian and have done fine (though i am a different height), if u face is okay u should be fine
I could write a Harry Potter novel on the amount of facial flaws I have

I still consider myself an ethnicel though because even my UGLIEST white friends have slayed (slept with) my biggest crushes and had the audacity to show me via snapchat and camera roll etc

I could write a Harry Potter novel on the amount of facial flaws I have

I still consider myself an ethnicel though because even my UGLIEST white friends have slayed (slept with) my biggest crushes and had the audacity to show me via snapchat and camera roll etc

how exactly have u been rejected by 50 girls? how did u go about pursuing them>

op you are blaming your lack of sucess on the wrong thing by saying your skin color is bad.

you are within the perfectly fine range.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
how exactly have u been rejected by 50 girls? how did u go about pursuing them>
about 90% were warm approaches at girls I knew for more than at least a few months and had talked to their friends that I was friends with previously about asking them out at my 2 schools (I ended up transferring) midway

7% were cold approaches at the beach/downtown/gym

3% were people I knew online (discord, reddit)

You will never ascend. You are just too autistic to have a place in this world.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
about 90% were warm approaches at girls I knew for more than at least a few months and had talked to their friends that I was friends with previously about asking them out at my 2 schools (I ended up transferring) midway

maybe they reject you bc the word got out that you got written up for asking a girl out? or the fact that you asked out like 4-7 girls and they heard and don’t want you bc you’re seen as a creep now? how do you even ask them out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2205
maybe they reject you bc the word got out that you got written up for asking a girl out? or the fact that you asked out like 4-7 girls and they heard and don’t want you bc you’re seen as a creep now? how do you even ask them out
He legit got a detention for sexual harrasment jfl. His reutation is probably shit.

• +1

damn that sucks, dunno wht u look like or how u act

He legit got a detention for sexual harrasment jfl. His reutation is probably shit.
yes exactly. @Short Ugly and Brown you have a shit rep and NO GIRL wants to date or he seen with a guy who has a bad rep bc it reflects bad on her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2205
You will never ascend. You are just too autistic to have a place in this world.
jfl at his conclusion of looks being related to money being neededfor that girl to consider being with the man being corelated with looks and slaying potential

and then saying his skin tone being the same fucking color

puts him at a 900% advantage

:feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
He said in a earlier post he straight says“ oh will you be my girlfriend” Like it’s elementary school

Like how crindgy can you get Jesus Christ

• +1
He said in a earlier post he straight says“ oh will you be my girlfriend” Like it’s elementary school

Like how crindgy can you get Jesus Christ
lmfao it’s like he’s talking in a chatroom.

@Short Ugly and Brown you legit need to work on your social skills

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
no the last girl I asked out at HS got me detention

the rest of the girls I've asked out after that were at back to school night/gym/streets

I wasn't harrasing anyone, I just asked for her phone number, that was it

A lot of girls at my old school that I asked out I knew usually them previously from tutoring for math (trignonometry or precalculus) or being friends or being in similar clubs or hanging out with them

Most of my rejections (the first 35 or so) were girls I knew for a well long duration of time

A few of them always would tell me (Oh I wish I had a boyfriend, Why won't anyone ask me out?)

Unknown 58

I look like a younger version of this dude, I'm still ugly af tho as evidenced by my lack of success with women

Go find a PUA site and learn game. You’ll improve a lot. From what I’m hearing from other people In this thread, you’re autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
He’s good looking a legit psl 5 but autistic I’m 100% seirous
9146C5C2 0992 45B6 9E0D 15FF8BDF432A

He has a folder of the 50 girls he’s asked out and they all rejected him

Secondly he got written up for sexual harassment

Thirdly I’ve heard him talk on discord he legit is not mentally stable

He has the autism voice high pitched and naselly

He literally harassed and stalked these girls in his discord for hours at a time for weeks

When he got rejected by one of them. He literally threatened to kill himself if she wouldn’t date him. When another one got pissed off at him cause he wouldn’t stop being autistic he literally cut himself and sent a picture into the chat. ALL OVER A GIRL IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COUNTRY THAN HIM.

he takes estrogen tranny pills btw for “skin care”

Even his friends called him creepy apparently. And I’m not surprised

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 2846
no the last girl I asked out at HS got me detention

the rest of the girls I've asked out after that were at back to school night/gym/streets

I wasn't harrasing anyone, I just asked for her phone number, that was it

A lot of girls at my old school that I asked out I knew usually them previously from tutoring for math (trignonometry or precalculus) or being friends or being in similar clubs or hanging out with them

Most of my rejections (the first 35 or so) were girls I knew for a well long duration of time

A few of them always would tell me (Oh I wish I had a boyfriend, Why won't anyone ask me out?)

View attachment 142381
I look like a younger version of this dude, I'm still ugly af tho as evidenced by my lack of success with women
i’ve seen your selfies u posted and u look nothing like that guy. i’m asking WHAT do you ask them? you can’t just randomly ask “will you be my girlfriend?” that’s literally 2nd grade type shit.

He literally harassed and stalked these girls in his discord for hours at a time for weeks

When he got rejected by one of them. He literally threatened to kill himself if she wouldn’t date him. When another one got pissed off at him cause he wouldn’t stop being autistic he literally cut himself and sent a picture into the chat. ALL OVER A GIRL IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COUNTRY THAN HIM.

what’s your counter to this @Short Ugly and Brown bc it’s pretty clear you’re not mentally stable. and i can’t imagine how you would act irl if you act like that online.

and it’s kinda funny how you keep blaming your skin color for your rejections. you don’t mention things that are very helpful/important and use scapegoats for your mental illness. this leads me to belief you’re hiding info about how you ask girls out/how you act in general around them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Go find a PUA site and learn game. You’ll improve a lot. From what I’m hearing from other people In this thread, you’re autistic.
im ugly, faceandlms rated me 3.5/10

he said I have a bad eye area and narrow skull

proof here: @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Bobbu flay
Bugeyes 3

note: guy in that discord avi isn't me, its some dude I found on Incel Tears, its over for him :lul:

View attachment 142385

im surprised he has friends

• JFL
View attachment 142385

I don't have autism

I didn't cut myself, I found an Image on google images of someone else cutting themselves and used that

I don't take estrogen JFL, thats a meme truce made up

inject testosterone asap

• +1
I don't have autism

I didn't cut myself, I found an Image on google images of someone else cutting themselves and used that

I don't take estrogen JFL, thats a meme truce made up
Oh so now you lying?

You posted a picture of you taking the pills with your face in the chat don’t think I forgot

Secondly jfl if you think I believe you didn’t cut yourself you have the exact same skin tone as the arm that was cut

And even if you somehow didn’t Do any of this, just the fact you were “joking” About this stuff and trying to guilt trip those girls for weeks screams mental issues.

• JFL
Oh so now you lying?

You posted a picture of you taking the pills with your face in the chat don’t think I forgot

Secondly jfl if you think I believe you didn’t cut yourself you have the exact same skin tone as the arm that was cut

And even if you somehow didn’t Do any of this, just the fact you were “joking” About this stuff and trying to guilt trip those girls for weeks screams mental issues.
If I took estrogen my total testosterone wouldn't be close to 1k ng/dl

I probably took photos of me next to calcium or Vitamin C pills since I take both as supplements

• Hmm...
Ok here are my stats

Looks: 3/10 in the face (I don't know what PSL or its scale is)
Height: 5foot8 measured with many doctors and endos
Race: Persian (middle eastern)

Lets rate my pitfalls

1. Looks
View attachment 142370
Me being somewhere between a 3-3.5/10, (closer to a 3) I am at a 159k income downfall

So lets say I looksmaxed to chadlite (7/10) with 8 plastic surgeries over a 5 year timeframe, I would only be at a 86k income downfall in the eyes of women

math: (159/86)k = 1.84 ratio, meaning IF I looksmaxed from a current 3/10 to a 7/10, my chances with getting girls would only improve 84%

-------------------------------

2. Height

View attachment 142371
Me being at 5foot8 puts me at rejections by 50% of women at the current moment

If I was 5foot10 (2 inches taller), I would only get rejected by 14% of women
Nigga did a whole stats analysis , what’s the p value does it show significance that you aren’t attractive
math: (50/14) = 3.57 ratio, meaning IF I heightmaxxed from a current 5foot8 to a 5foot10, my chances with getting girls would improve 357%

------------------------
3. Race/Ethnicity

View attachment 142373

Me being a Persian (middle eastern) puts me at only being liked by 6% of women at the current moment

If I was white, I would be liked by 58% of women

math: (58/6) = 9.66 ratio, meaning IF I was born white(caucasian) instead of Persian(middle eastern), my chances with getting girls would improve 966%

YES, a 9-10fold improvement, just if my skin color was different :feelsbadman:

I am KHHV, never had a girlfriend

I have asked out 49 girls in the past 2 years and been rejected by all, is there ANYTHING I can do? I will continue asking out girls but if I just keep getting rejected then I will go back to gym and having coping skills like counting calories and Netflix and school. I feel like I'm just being rude at this point and should try to leave girls alone instead of asking them out.

i’ve seen your selfies u posted and u look nothing like that guy. i’m asking WHAT do you ask them? you can’t just randomly ask “will you be my girlfriend?” that’s literally 2nd grade type shit.
How is it 2nd grade shit?

If I like a girl and she likes me then she will date me no matter what way I ask her out

Ive seen my friends use that line and it works for them, but not when I used it. Its because they are white and good-looking whilst I'm ethnicel and ugly

How is it 2nd grade shit?

If I like a girl and she likes me then she will date me no matter what way I ask her out

Ive seen my friends use that line and it works for them, but not when I used it. Its because they are white and good-looking whilst I'm ethnicel and ugly
NO ITS NOT. YOU JUST DONT ASK A GIRL “DO YOU WANT TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND?” LIKE THAT. MAYBE AFTER INTIMATELY GETTING TO KNOW THEM. AND KISSING AND GOING ON DATES. YEAH THEN YOU ASK THEM LIKE THAT.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Short Ugly and Brown
NO ITS NOT. YOU JUST DONT ASK A GIRL “DO YOU WANT TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND?” LIKE THAT. MAYBE AFTER INTIMATELY GETTING TO KNOW THEM. AND KISSING AND GOING ON DATES. YEAH THEN YOU ASK THEM LIKE THAT.
then why don't I get ANY matches on dating websites like tinder and hotornot

its not like people call tell my "personality" on that (since u think thats my issue)

then why don't I get ANY matches on dating websites like tinder and hotornot

its not like people call tell my "personality" on that (since u think thats my issue)
idk wtf hotornot is. could be location. could be your pics. if u have a bunch of aspie selfies as all your pics then you won’t get any matches. what r your pics and what type of girls do u swipe on

idk wtf hotornot is. could be location. could be your pics. if u have a bunch of aspie selfies as all your pics then you won’t get any matches. what r your pics and what type of girls do u swipe on
I swipe on most (75%) the girls and I'm in Southern Cali

I did a tinder experiment of me vs one of my white friends from HS
-he got 13 matches and 2 likes of 100 swipes
-I got 0 matches and 1 like of 100 swipes

Image0 89 1

this is what he looks like

I swipe on most (75%) the girls and I'm in Southern Cali

I did a tinder experiment of me vs one of my white friends from HS
-he got 13 matches and 2 likes of 100 swipes
-I got 0 matches and 1 like of 100 swipes

View attachment 142404
this is what he looks like