I am a fucking cumskin

Deleted member 15577

Deleted member 15577

Send me location
I am a fucking cumskin cunt. I don't like my fucking background, my ethnicity, my origin, where I am from, where I originate from, it does not interest me. Look at me, what does it do for me? Why the fuck would I care about something that…handicaps me huh? Think about it, why do I care about something that handicaps me going through life? Yeah of course I'm 6ft, but I'm a fucking cumskin and that is the ultimate, ultimate… well almost ultimate, because I could be Asian, but the ultimate really and truly we're in the same boat. People saying if I was in Cyka Blyat land I'll be fucking a lot more successful and that's the truth…yeah…but that's not fair…and that's just not fair, not fair. Loo..look-look at the asymmetry… you think this would've happened if I was Med? Look at that, that's because I didn't chew on that side, or because I didn't chew on that side, do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen? It's not that am that genetically blessed, it's that I'm genetically cursed. Look at my upper eyelid exposure, look at that, that's ugly shiiit motherfucker.. that's ugly poo. Yeah it comes from age…but why? Lack of undereye support, shit whiteboy genetics and you want me to be proud of that? About my genetics? Fuck you man! I'm gonna change and become as lit...I… my aim is to become as far away from looking like a cumskin as possible, because in the mind I'm not a cumskin, in the soul I'm not a cumskin, but in the fucking MUG I am... And yeah…that kills me man ..... that kills me…:pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, .🇹🇩., FailedNormieManlet and 10 others
its ok bro we love your cum colored skin

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Ye I know

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Fortunately I'm an ethnic passing cumskin or vice versa

• Woah
Reactions: iwillbeflinch and Shrek2OnDvD
Bitch nigga get the fuck off my thread before I get @DwayneWhite55
What should I do tmrw? Train over to Sweden just so I can say I’ve been? xD

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Masculine virtues.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15577
What should I do tmrw? Train over to Sweden just so I can say I’ve been? xD
You should end yourself cause @KING REIDYZ is coming to erase you punk

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Please unban @MakinItHappenReturn

No one else gives us memes like this

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, FailedNormieManlet and Baldingman1998
I am a fucking cumskin cunt. I don't like my fucking background, my ethnicity, my origin, where I am from, where I originate from, it does not interest me. Look at me, what does it do for me? Why the fuck would I care about something that…handicaps me huh? Think about it, why do I care about something that handicaps me going through life? Yeah of course I'm 6ft, but I'm a fucking cumskin and that is the ultimate, ultimate… well almost ultimate, because I could be Asian, but the ultimate really and truly we're in the same boat. People saying if I was in Cyka Blyat land I'll be fucking a lot more successful and that's the truth…yeah…but that's not fair…and that's just not fair, not fair. Loo..look-look at the asymmetry… you think this would've happened if I was Med? Look at that, that's because I didn't chew on that side, or because I didn't chew on that side, do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen? It's not that am that genetically blessed, it's that I'm genetically cursed. Look at my upper eyelid exposure, look at that, that's ugly shiiit motherfucker.. that's ugly poo. Yeah it comes from age…but why? Lack of undereye support, shit whiteboy genetics and you want me to be proud of that? About my genetics? Fuck you man! I'm gonna change and become as lit...I… my aim is to become as far away from looking like a cumskin as possible, because in the mind I'm not a cumskin, in the soul I'm not a cumskin, but in the fucking MUG I am... And yeah…that kills me man ..... that kills me…:pepefrown:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15577
just bbcmaxx bro, you are chechen you are already halfway there :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577