I am a fucking loser who should kill himself

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,713
Reputation
35,297
Hello my name is tgun and I am a faggot. I am known at my school for taking peptides to hide my deep rooted fragile insecurities. I spend my free time rotting on the internet telling people how ugly they are compared to me. I am 17 years of age and I have not achieve anything in my entitled pathetic khhv incel life
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: walnut456, SachaJaat, Joeseminate and 3 others
I’m le autistic
 
  • +1
Reactions: SachaJaat
Hello my name is tgun and I am a faggot. I am known at my school for taking peptides to hide my deep rooted fragile insecurities. I spend my free time rotting on the internet telling people how ugly they are compared to me. I am 17 years of age and I have not achieve anything in my entitled pathetic khhv incel life
Hi friend:AYAYAHey:

do u need a hug? :3
 
Hello my name is tgun and I am a faggot. I am known at my school for taking peptides to hide my deep rooted fragile insecurities. I spend my free time rotting on the internet telling people how ugly they are compared to me. I am 17 years of age and I have not achieve anything in my entitled pathetic khhv incel life
buy a rope when one goes on discount
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
Hello my name is tgun and I am a faggot. I am known at my school for taking peptides to hide my deep rooted fragile insecurities. I spend my free time rotting on the internet telling people how ugly they are compared to me. I am 17 years of age and I have not achieve anything in my entitled pathetic khhv incel life
Tgun its not worth it, u should be alive mann
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk

Similar threads

6
Replies
9
Views
60
thecoolguy102
thecoolguy102
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
28
sonic55555
S
Absurdist
Replies
41
Views
169
Resonance
Resonance
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
93
dhusc
dhusc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top