Incel is when you're a short loser who blames women.

Absurdist

Absurdist

mentalcel
Joined
Jun 22, 2026
Posts
3,550
Reputation
5,321
Was just reading a novel peacefully in the back of class and I overhear a group of guys and girls talking about books.

And a dude mentions liking Game of Thrones.

Some random bitch then says something along the lines of "that book is so incel"

I then kinda internally laughed at it and went over to see what the fuck she was on about.

Some dude then asks "what does that mean? like when you have sex with your sister?" (totally retarded. he thought it meant incest)

She then corrects him and says "no its when you're a fucking loser and can't get pussy and you cry about it"

I just kinda looked at her and told the dude "it just means involuntary celibate."

And then she tells me "oh thats what it actually means. I thought it stood for something else."

I then say "yeah its involuntary. its not really on purpose. usually factors they cant control."

And she has the audacity to say "well i guess, but its usually short losers who hate women. nobody told them to be like that."

I was caging hard at that bitch ngl.

tfd :ogre:
 
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, pexy, GermanSubmarine and 7 others
Was just reading a novel peacefully in the back of class and I overhear a group of guys and girls talking about books.

And a dude mentions liking Game of Thrones.

Some random bitch then says something along the lines of "that book is so incel"

I then kinda internally laughed at it and went over to see what the fuck she was on about.

Some dude then asks "what does that mean? like when you have sex with your sister?" (totally retarded. he thought it meant incest)

She then corrects him and says "no its when you're a fucking loser and can't get pussy and you cry about it"

I just kinda looked at her and told the dude "it just means involuntary celibate."

And then she tells me "oh thats what it actually means. I thought it stood for something else."

I then say "yeah its involuntary. its not really on purpose. usually factors they cant control."

And she has the audacity to say "well i guess, but its usually short losers who hate women. nobody told them to be like that."

I was caging hard at that bitch ngl.

tfd :ogre:
Basically incel is when ur mysoginistic and post stuff online
 
  • JFL
Reactions: orbitlet
Was just reading a novel peacefully in the back of class and I overhear a group of guys and girls talking about books.

And a dude mentions liking Game of Thrones.

Some random bitch then says something along the lines of "that book is so incel"

I then kinda internally laughed at it and went over to see what the fuck she was on about.

Some dude then asks "what does that mean? like when you have sex with your sister?" (totally retarded. he thought it meant incest)

She then corrects him and says "no its when you're a fucking loser and can't get pussy and you cry about it"

I just kinda looked at her and told the dude "it just means involuntary celibate."

And then she tells me "oh thats what it actually means. I thought it stood for something else."

I then say "yeah its involuntary. its not really on purpose. usually factors they cant control."

And she has the audacity to say "well i guess, but its usually short losers who hate women. nobody told them to be like that."

I was caging hard at that bitch ngl.

tfd :ogre:
they're right
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
Was just reading a novel peacefully in the back of class and I overhear a group of guys and girls talking about books.

And a dude mentions liking Game of Thrones.

Some random bitch then says something along the lines of "that book is so incel"

I then kinda internally laughed at it and went over to see what the fuck she was on about.

Some dude then asks "what does that mean? like when you have sex with your sister?" (totally retarded. he thought it meant incest)

She then corrects him and says "no its when you're a fucking loser and can't get pussy and you cry about it"

I just kinda looked at her and told the dude "it just means involuntary celibate."

And then she tells me "oh thats what it actually means. I thought it stood for something else."

I then say "yeah its involuntary. its not really on purpose. usually factors they cant control."

And she has the audacity to say "well i guess, but its usually short losers who hate women. nobody told them to be like that."

I was caging hard at that bitch ngl.

tfd :ogre:
foid classic
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and Absurdist
it mostly is.
How is being a 5'4 manlet anybody's fault.

Or being severely autistic or suffering from severe illness.

Or being subhuman in looks.

Basically what makes most guys incel.

Ofc theres the exception of just being insufferable.

But theres usually a cause for that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet
How is being a 5'4 manlet anybody's fault.

Or being severely autistic or suffering from severe illness.

Or being subhuman in looks.

Basically what makes most guys incel.

Ofc theres the exception of just being insufferable.

But theres usually a cause for that.
Just-world fallacy foids
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
you shouldve beaten her up ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist and orbitlet
i wouldve done that ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist and orbitlet
Was just reading a novel peacefully in the back of class and I overhear a group of guys and girls talking about books.

And a dude mentions liking Game of Thrones.

Some random bitch then says something along the lines of "that book is so incel"

I then kinda internally laughed at it and went over to see what the fuck she was on about.

Some dude then asks "what does that mean? like when you have sex with your sister?" (totally retarded. he thought it meant incest)

She then corrects him and says "no its when you're a fucking loser and can't get pussy and you cry about it"

I just kinda looked at her and told the dude "it just means involuntary celibate."

And then she tells me "oh thats what it actually means. I thought it stood for something else."

I then say "yeah its involuntary. its not really on purpose. usually factors they cant control."

And she has the audacity to say "well i guess, but its usually short losers who hate women. nobody told them to be like that."

I was caging hard at that bitch ngl.

tfd :ogre:
annihilate her immediately
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
How is being a 5'4 manlet anybody's fault.

Or being severely autistic or suffering from severe illness.

Or being subhuman in looks.

Basically what makes most guys incel.

Ofc theres the exception of just being insufferable.

But theres usually a cause for that.
plenty of 5'4 guys have success. definitely not subhuman tier. and even being subhuman in looks (not deformed tier, obviously) is not that bad. success is still possible. most incels are just social rejects who are afraid.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Absurdist
Was just reading a novel peacefully in the back of class and I overhear a group of guys and girls talking about books.

And a dude mentions liking Game of Thrones.

Some random bitch then says something along the lines of "that book is so incel"

I then kinda internally laughed at it and went over to see what the fuck she was on about.

Some dude then asks "what does that mean? like when you have sex with your sister?" (totally retarded. he thought it meant incest)

She then corrects him and says "no its when you're a fucking loser and can't get pussy and you cry about it"

I just kinda looked at her and told the dude "it just means involuntary celibate."

And then she tells me "oh thats what it actually means. I thought it stood for something else."

I then say "yeah its involuntary. its not really on purpose. usually factors they cant control."

And she has the audacity to say "well i guess, but its usually short losers who hate women. nobody told them to be like that."

I was caging hard at that bitch ngl.

tfd :ogre:
Grrrr 👿
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
Was just reading a novel peacefully in the back of class and I overhear a group of guys and girls talking about books.

And a dude mentions liking Game of Thrones.

Some random bitch then says something along the lines of "that book is so incel"

I then kinda internally laughed at it and went over to see what the fuck she was on about.

Some dude then asks "what does that mean? like when you have sex with your sister?" (totally retarded. he thought it meant incest)

She then corrects him and says "no its when you're a fucking loser and can't get pussy and you cry about it"

I just kinda looked at her and told the dude "it just means involuntary celibate."

And then she tells me "oh thats what it actually means. I thought it stood for something else."

I then say "yeah its involuntary. its not really on purpose. usually factors they cant control."

And she has the audacity to say "well i guess, but its usually short losers who hate women. nobody told them to be like that."

I was caging hard at that bitch ngl.

tfd :ogre:
people like this deserve to fucking die

incel doesn't mean anything anymore

you say anything negative about women - incel

you are insecure about something? - incel

you call a guy ugly? - incel

you don't have 123091283019283 snapscore?- loser incel

you are sad about being lonely? - incel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
plenty of 5'4 guys have success. definitely not subhuman tier. and even being subhuman in looks (not deformed tier, obviously) is not that bad. success is still possible. most incels are just social rejects who are afraid.
terrible logic.

basically dismisses the struggle completely.

just cause "plenty of 5'4 guys have success."
 
plenty of 5'4 guys have success. definitely not subhuman tier. and even being subhuman in looks (not deformed tier, obviously) is not that bad. success is still possible. most incels are just social rejects who are afraid.
"plenty"

and its like 1% of the world

what is your definition of success tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
"plenty"

and its like 1% of the world

what is your definition of success tho
terrible logic.

basically dismisses the struggle completely.

just cause "plenty of 5'4 guys have success."
obviously a person who is shorter and worse looking will have worse performance in the dating area, but it's definitely not over, or as bad as people make it out to be.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
obviously a person who is shorter and worse looking will have worse performance in the dating area, but it's definitely not over, or as bad as people make it out to be.
ah yes bro all you need is an incredible level of something else to compensate

if you are short and subhuman its not over as long as u have rich dada and mama
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
ah yes bro all you need is an incredible level of something else to compensate

if you are short and subhuman its not over as long as u have rich dada and mama
its your fault for putting women on such a pedestal thinking that you need to be high just achieve low. there are plenty of below average facially and in height that do well with girls above their looksmatch. personality >>>
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
ah yes bro all you need is an incredible level of something else to compensate

if you are short and subhuman its not over as long as u have rich dada and mama
Basically.

"its never over" mfs are the most annoying.

yes bro I heard this 1% success story so this must mean we can all succeed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
its your fault for putting women on such a pedestal thinking that you need to be high just achieve low. there are plenty of below average facially and in height that do well with girls above their looksmatch. personality >>>
plenty and its like 1 in 500 million people

i wonder if these below average guys happen to have high wealth or status:forcedsmile:

some people in poverty made it out and became millionaires

is everyone who is still in poverty at fault for their own predicament? Does one success story mean everyone in poverty will make it out?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
Basically.

"its never over" mfs are the most annoying.

yes bro I heard this 1% success story so this must mean we can all succeed.
yes bro this one guy went from poverty to billionaire this must mean every single guy in the world will become billionaire if they just work hard and stop dooming:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
How is being a 5'4 manlet anybody's fault.

Or being severely autistic or suffering from severe illness.

Or being subhuman in looks.

Basically what makes most guys incel.

Ofc theres the exception of just being insufferable.

But theres usually a cause for that.
Very much their fault ..still paying off previous lives sins
 
Was just reading a novel peacefully in the back of class and I overhear a group of guys and girls talking about books.

And a dude mentions liking Game of Thrones.

Some random bitch then says something along the lines of "that book is so incel"

I then kinda internally laughed at it and went over to see what the fuck she was on about.

Some dude then asks "what does that mean? like when you have sex with your sister?" (totally retarded. he thought it meant incest)

She then corrects him and says "no its when you're a fucking loser and can't get pussy and you cry about it"

I just kinda looked at her and told the dude "it just means involuntary celibate."

And then she tells me "oh thats what it actually means. I thought it stood for something else."

I then say "yeah its involuntary. its not really on purpose. usually factors they cant control."

And she has the audacity to say "well i guess, but its usually short losers who hate women. nobody told them to be like that."

I was caging hard at that bitch ngl.

tfd :ogre:
Incel is when you basically have sex with your sister
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Absurdist
plenty and its like 1 in 500 million people

i wonder if these below average guys happen to have high wealth or status:forcedsmile:

some people in poverty made it out and became millionaires

is everyone who is still in poverty at fault for their own predicament? Does one success story mean everyone in poverty will make it out?
go outside. i promise the world isnt as bad as this forum makes it out to be. stop living in your echo chamber and experience both sides. im in school. there is literally no wealth or status.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist and lowinhibragecel
go outside. i promise the world isnt as bad as this forum makes it out to be. stop living in your echo chamber and experience both sides. im in school. there is literally no wealth or status.
lmao im in school i have no friends im invisible

so disingenuous to be saying all this positive slop shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
lmao im in school i have no friends im invisible

so disingenuous to be saying all this positive slop shit
"no wealth and status"

social groups in that school must not exist then :forcedsmile:

no popular kids. no band kids. no art kids. no athletes. no weird kids.

those usually signify status.

rich kids have parties at their mansions.

poor kids get bullied for their clothes.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
TND = TOTAL NOPMIE DEATH
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Absurdist and lowinhibragecel
genuinely caging this guy is chatting absolute shit

i really wonder what is the point in being so optimistic

its just extreme cope for no reason
"no wealth and status"

social groups in that school must not exist then :forcedsmile:

no popular kids. no band kids. no art kids. no athletes. no weird kids.

those usually signify status.

rich kids have parties at their mansions.

poor kids get bullied for their clothes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
lmao im in school i have no friends im invisible

so disingenuous to be saying all this positive slop shit
maybe go make friends and start socialising.
yes there is nigga.

the reason popular kids exist.
popular kids are popular because of their personality.
"no wealth and status"

social groups in that school must not exist then :forcedsmile:

no popular kids. no band kids. no art kids. no athletes. no weird kids.

those usually signify status.

rich kids have parties at their mansions.

poor kids get bullied for their clothes.
if you're in no group then you're just a social outcast and its your personality.
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Absurdist
genuinely caging this guy is chatting absolute shit

i really wonder what is the point in being so optimistic

its just extreme cope for no reason
probably a total normie or just coping like crazy
 
maybe go make friends and start socialising.

popular kids are popular because of their personality.

if you're in no group then you're just a social outcast and its your personality.
oh my fucking god are we serious

"just go make friends and start socialising"

you think i haven't tried? Im as high inhib as i get and ive still tried to socialise

doesn't fucking work

do you tell homeless people to just go out and look for jobs

you can't be fucking real
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
oh my fucking god are we serious

"just go make friends and start socialising"

you think i haven't tried? Im as high inhib as i get and ive still tried to socialise

doesn't fucking work

do you tell homeless people to just go out and look for jobs

you can't be fucking real
unreal dude.

no words lol.

how much you bet this guy goes on reddit and gives advice too? :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
unreal dude.

no words lol.

how much you bet this guy goes on reddit and gives advice too? :forcedsmile:
tells sub 5s on reddit dating app advice that they just need to make their bio more interesting :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Absurdist
Love it.

haha lol just ignore all other variables. ive met plenty of outcasts with good personality.
I'll agree being rich is more impactful of a factor. Never said a short ugly dude is equal to a tall htn. Just that the gap in treatment is not that great.
oh my fucking god are we serious

"just go make friends and start socialising"

you think i haven't tried? Im as high inhib as i get and ive still tried to socialise

doesn't fucking work

do you tell homeless people to just go out and look for jobs

you can't be fucking real
High inhib? fix it. grow a pair of balls and go talk to a human.
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lowinhibragecel

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
38
needsinjury
needsinjury
BraveCake
Replies
14
Views
125
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
Mooks Laxx
Replies
5
Views
62
Sett
Sett
not.lovable_Lawa
Replies
11
Views
80
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest
buccalfatremoval
Replies
14
Views
113
orbitlet
orbitlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top