I am a Psl 8 Zayn lookalike , Rate me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different angles , ones a selfie and the others a taken from a distance + my whole skull isn’t even in the picture and it’s a shitty retarded outline , you made my nose look like yours , you disgusting Jew beaked paedophile rapist . The only difference is the lower third

My skull is better than zayns , he has a bulbous alien neurocranium . Mines completely flat and warrior like . Jfl , you’re actually obsessed with me at this point . You’re literally my pet horse

View attachment 497056View attachment 497057
you're giving me motivation to start my own "most subhuman and delusional people on .me Kuntskamera" collection

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 6191, vodkacel and 1 other person
You dont even remotely look like Zayn. I would rope if I looked like you. You look like a low class ethnic. Your features are so feminine. Dont know why you are narcisstic when you look like garbage.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 2968 and Introvertednarc
You dont even remotely look like Zayn. I would rope if I looked like you. You look like a low class ethnic. Your features are so feminine. Dont know why you are narcisstic when you look like garbage.
Autistic greycel cope

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and inceletto
Let me list some of your flaws, you have a feminine narrow chin. My sister has a broader chin than you. You have a skull the size of a child, you have shitskin.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vodkacel, Deleted member 6128 and Introvertednarc
JFL where’s this larpers pics show show me

Let me list some of your flaws, you have a feminine narrow chin. My sister has a broader chin than you. You have a skull the size of a child, you have shitskin.
Yeah my skin is exactly the colour of shit right ?

65F53A7B F4AB 4D21 8334 453ACC83CFE0

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
@Kingkellz lock thread , it’s served its purpose and has probably been seen by every user on the forum but there’s just too many subhuman , autism sufferers commenting now and it’s starting to irritate me .

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, vodkacel, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.