I am a Psl 8 Zayn lookalike , Rate me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pet horses lol this shit was hilarious would read again
Cope though if you think women would pick any feature over height and robust skull.
They wouldn’t pick me because I’m prettier than them 😔😔😔😔

I’ve seen u before jfl , you’re exactly the type of the ugly coping subhumans I was referring to in the op.
Ok now you fucked up with your lie.

I never shared my pic here before :feelskek: :feelskek:
Low IQ narcy currycel

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel, diggbicc and Incoming
Ok now you fucked up with your lie.

I never shared my pic here before :feelskek: :feelskek:
Low IQ narcy currycel
Jfl, confused u with another user with a similar name 😂😂

Son, you look like shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
Son, you look like shit
Read the op , you autist . I’ve already said that i don’t care for the opinions of subhuman , horsefaced , mouthbreathing , Jew nosed perma virgins

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inceletto, Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Read the op , you autist . I’ve already said that i don’t care for the opinions of subhuman , horsefaced , mouthbreathing , Jew nosed perma virgins
Nigga, I mog you. You don't even have a brow ridge JFL

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, diggbicc, Chadeep and 2 others
When your ego is bigger than your gay alien skull

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 4563, vodkacel and 7 others
When your ego is bigger than your gay alien skull
This is a gay alien skull you blind , autistic retard

DCF74153 5478 4B24 A348 6FC971BDBEFD

Mine occiput / neurocranium is perfectly flat . Keep projecting and barking for me you subhuman Jew cuck
75B5114C 50EB 47EE 9AA2 6EEAE32D44EB

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6856 and Vidyacoper
They wouldn’t pick me because I’m prettier than them 😔😔😔😔
Only hope is to gym max, run brown boy game, ripped, tats, beard , fashion. pass up the fat autistic white man
9a02d155ea4288fb919ed839813208bb
PZs4850

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 5912 and Introvertednarc
HLY SHIT WTF
HOW ON EARTH DOES THIS GUY SLAY????
GODDAMN
I MOG HIM AND HE OUTSLAYS ME BY A MILLION TIMES
Cus your body is shit and you have no style or charisma

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 5912
I didn't read that thread. You look kinda like him tbh. Now stop sucking on your cock narcy fagboy.
Should’ve read the thread first then broski, i wasted too much time typing it up and formatting it on my laggy iPhone 6 for people just to make retarded comments without reading it first .

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Chadeep and buckchadley31
bruh you legit look like a roach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, sloopnoob, Deleted member 4438 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and inceletto
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chadeep, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
Oh yeah , you guys need to rate me too as this was posted in the ratings’ section

see you in 3 days when you get rejected by a landwhale

the disconnect between how you think you look and how you actually like if bigger than your mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 5746, diggbicc and 1 other person
see you in 3 days when you get rejected by a landwhale

the disconnect between how you think you look and how you actually like if bigger than your mom
Cope

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
extreme narcissism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and inceletto
10 PSL Gigaprettyboy.

• Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc
What's your body fat percentage op?

• +1
What's your body fat percentage op?
Jfl , idk but I’m 57 kg and 5’8 pretty much . Lowkey kinda skinny fat . Can u answer the question at hand though pls ?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 5052
nigga ive never trained my whole life
id probably mog if I had his body
Exactly you're just a fat lazy retard. You dont give effort physically or emotionally. You want women to fall from the sky while you sit on your ass and play games and eat chips. Fucking disgusting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Incoming, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
Exactly you're just a fat lazy retard. You dont give effort physically or emotionally. You want women to fall from the sky while you sit on your ass and play games and eat chips. Fucking disgusting
im pretty skinny lol
jfl why did you get so madd?

Jfl , idk but I’m 57 kg and 5’8 pretty much . Lowkey kinda skinny fat . Can u answer the question at hand though pls ?
Decent facial ratios from profile. Eyes could be a little more deep set and chin more forward grown but otherwise pretty boy pheno. Zayn malik lookalike indeed

• Love it
im pretty skinny lol
jfl why did you get so madd?
Low IQ and low self awareness + cry baby entitled low stock male mentality makes me cage

Low IQ and low self awareness + cry baby entitled low stock male mentality makes me cage
nigga I never said im entitled to date hot girls
I said that I mog him and he outslays me

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Introvertednarc
nigga I never said im entitled to date hot girls
I said that I mog him and he outslays me
If he out slays you you obviously dont mogg him you doing something wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5912
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto
Bump tbh

Jfl at all of you utter, coping subhuman autists. The vast majority of users on this forum are just so fucking hideous it makes my vomit in my mouth. You quivering low t, Jew nosed, norwooding cucks are always the ones who act the most retarded. I would gladly cave in each and every one of your disgusting bird skulls . You cannot fathom the sheer pleasure it would give me .

View attachment 492272View attachment 492273View attachment 492274View attachment 492275View attachment 492278

Your barking and neighing is sad and pathetic, I have so many pet dogs and horses on this forum , it’s honestly tiring to give you all the attention that you so desperately crave from me , your genetically superior owner .

Keep on talking about my ‘Muh subhuman negative orbital vector and recessed mandible , you coping autists . I have meticulously measured each and every single one of my facial ratios in this thread and all of them come out at perfect values . I could literally pass for Zayn Malik’s monozygotic twin .

Keep on crying for my positively tilted cat eyes, my perfectly compact , but not stunted 59 mm midface , my beautifully sculpted straight nose and small , concave philtrum and straight occiput / neurocranium , whilst most of you are hideously Jew faced with subhuman ipds, cucked prematurely norwooding hairlines with bulbous neurocraniums .

View attachment 492293View attachment 492288View attachment 492289View attachment 492291View attachment 492304

I mog every single person in the UK to death , mogging the inbred looking men here is fun, but being prettier than the girls here too is just hilarious . I am in the 99.9999999999 th percentile for my race in every way possible and as such I live a lonely , isolated existence . The inbred looking men over here look at me with envy and the women here are too intimidated by my sheer beauty . Too bad most of them are all utterly repulsive and go for taller , whiter , uglier men . The race and height pill are indeed a brutal reality .

Jfl at all these subhumans I mog on a daily basis

View attachment 492313View attachment 492314View attachment 492315View attachment 492316View attachment 492317View attachment 492318View attachment 492319View attachment 492320View attachment 492322

I am done with this autistic forum , it has done nothing but worsen my BDD and acute anxiety . I have nothing to gain staying here . Even Zayn cannot step up to me, with his droopy Jewish nose and gay alien wimp skull .
View attachment 492329View attachment 492330View attachment 492331

I will now either continue to pursue with university and my other hobbies / interest , or I will eventually spiral into complete insanity and drench my body with a gallon of petrol and set fire to myself , in the way my Hindu gods approve . Bye .
Who are you again?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Chadeep, godirl and 2 others
Jfl at all of you utter, coping subhuman autists. The vast majority of users on this forum are just so fucking hideous it makes my vomit in my mouth. You quivering low t, Jew nosed, norwooding cucks are always the ones who act the most retarded. I would gladly cave in each and every one of your disgusting bird skulls . You cannot fathom the sheer pleasure it would give me .

View attachment 492272View attachment 492273View attachment 492274View attachment 492275View attachment 492278

Your barking and neighing is sad and pathetic, I have so many pet dogs and horses on this forum , it’s honestly tiring to give you all the attention that you so desperately crave from me , your genetically superior owner .

Keep on talking about my ‘Muh subhuman negative orbital vector and recessed mandible , you coping autists . I have meticulously measured each and every single one of my facial ratios in this thread and all of them come out at perfect values . I could literally pass for Zayn Malik’s monozygotic twin .

Keep on crying for my positively tilted cat eyes, my perfectly compact , but not stunted 59 mm midface , my beautifully sculpted straight nose and small , concave philtrum and straight occiput / neurocranium , whilst most of you are hideously Jew faced with subhuman ipds, cucked prematurely norwooding hairlines with bulbous neurocraniums .

View attachment 492293View attachment 492288View attachment 492289View attachment 492291View attachment 492304

I mog every single person in the UK to death , mogging the inbred looking men here is fun, but being prettier than the girls here too is just hilarious . I am in the 99.9999999999 th percentile for my race in every way possible and as such I live a lonely , isolated existence . The inbred looking men over here look at me with envy and the women here are too intimidated by my sheer beauty . Too bad most of them are all utterly repulsive and go for taller , whiter , uglier men . The race and height pill are indeed a brutal reality .

Jfl at all these subhumans I mog on a daily basis

View attachment 492313View attachment 492314View attachment 492315View attachment 492316View attachment 492317View attachment 492318View attachment 492319View attachment 492320View attachment 492322

I am done with this autistic forum , it has done nothing but worsen my BDD and acute anxiety . I have nothing to gain staying here . Even Zayn cannot step up to me, with his droopy Jewish nose and gay alien wimp skull .
View attachment 492329View attachment 492330View attachment 492331

I will now either continue to pursue with university and my other hobbies / interest , or I will eventually spiral into complete insanity and drench my body with a gallon of petrol and set fire to myself , in the way my Hindu gods approve . Bye .
Updated list of wimp skulled , Jew nosed , horse faced subhumans whose skulls I would 10/10 love to see mashed to a pulp (in minecraft) 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. Sorry I couldnt fit you all in the first time .

C7FFCDBA 55EA 4752 A4A2 5C66F570484C
D218E94C 4EE9 4F26 97FA 16E214A2D698
D2BAC46E 6A2A 4621 804A 9DACF27F9953
65E1CE64 23A0 4119 8CE7 FD111E466AAA
568925D2 B6FA 41EC BF5C 30E08C5CF965
A69C6FD0 9883 4A35 A51C C4472A123C4C

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, inceletto and Vidyacoper
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Chadeep, Julius and 1 other person
why you attack @PrettyBoyMaxxing lol?
he left site long time before you
Jfl , i don’t have anything against him tbh , his NCT + long midface combined with his delusional thinking that he could be a pretty boy just pissed me off .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Vidyacoper and Borneon_Tyger
Jfl , i don’t have anything against him tbh , his NCT + long midface combined with his delusional thinking that he could be a pretty boy just pissed me off .
is it your reason to attack him even tho he is inactive? because you dont like his thinking?

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Chadeep and Introvertednarc
Status
Not open for further replies.