I am a very anxious and stressed person - HOW DO I LOWER CORTISOL?

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
I get anxious and stressed about everything. Work dating etc. I am on 125 mg test. I also drink one cup of coffee and vape daily. Should I cut out the stims? Without them I feel lethargic.

What compounds can help with daily anxiety? I already use L theanine.

How can I fix this???

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah and bloomercel
Ashwagandha, try to get a prescription for an ssri or benzodiazepine; such as Valium or Xanax. Maybe just MAYBE you could get a tca such as imipramine for panic attacks (this is also the first antidepressant ever made). Note; just because its an antidepressant doesn't mean it wont work for your problem, wellbutrin (antidepressant) is used in ocd panic disorder bipolar etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, N1666, ascension124 and 2 others
My friend borrowed me apple watch for few days and my stress level is 80-85/100 24/7 even when I sleep :lul::lul::lul::lul: 30-40 is being chill over for me

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and Gaygymmaxx
Ashwagandha, try to get a prescription for an ssri or benzodiazepine; such as Valium or Xanax. Maybe just MAYBE you could get a tca such as imipramine for panic attacks (this is also the first antidepressant ever made). Note; just because its an antidepressant doesn't mean it wont work for your problem, wellbutrin (antidepressant) is used in ocd panic disorder bipolar etc.
ssri :eek:

passion fruit flower extract.

ggod fucking damnit read your message, you're such a fag grow some balls.
panig attack as a man holy crap :feelshaha::feelshaha:

ssri :eek:

passion fruit flower extract.
SSRI's stop the neurons in the synaptic cleft from taking all of the serotonin leaving more in the actual brain. These are although commonly and mostly used for depression and are rarely used with high cortisol, but high cortisol could be a sign of GAD

• +1
Reactions: N1666
ggod fucking damnit read your message, you're such a fag grow some balls.
panig attack as a man holy crap :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Panic disorder, is a real mental health disorder people have. As like other mental health disorders it's due to a chemical imbalance in the brain

• +1
Reactions: N1666
SSRI's stop the neurons in the synaptic cleft from taking all of the serotonin leaving more in the actual brain. These are although commonly and mostly used for depression and are rarely used with high cortisol, but high cortisol could be a sign of GAD
so you're propocing lifelong dependency on drugs, instead of fixing it, its a STRESSOR

Man let’s be real. Benzos cause more issues than they solve. I’ve tried propranolol and it works but it’s mild

so you're propocing lifelong dependency on drugs, instead of fixing it, its a STRESSOR
I would recommend cbt (cognitive behavioral therapy) but do you really think this idiots gonna go?

Panic disorder, is a real mental health disorder people have. As like other mental health disorders it's due to a chemical imbalance in the brain
so never actually fix it and cause a lifelong dependency, and when the patient wants to stop they become violently depressed :eek::eek::eek::eek:

What are symptoms of panic disorder

I would recommend cbt (cognitive behavioral therapy) but do you really think this idiots gonna go?
Why do you assume I’m an idiot

I get anxious and stressed about everything. Work dating etc. I am on 125 mg test. I also drink one cup of coffee and vape daily. Should I cut out the stims? Without them I feel lethargic.

How can I fix this???
deep breathing

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
I’m listening to Huberman podcast on anxiety

I’m listening to Huberman podcast on anxiety
you're the problem, the environment is the problem.

you're an amazing human capable of so much jailed in fag jail, good luck bozo

He's smart, does your anxiety come from social situations? Or is it more generalized
It comes from specific triggers like girls not replying to me on dating apps, daily things things, and work.

He's smart, does your anxiety come from social situations? Or is it more generalized
Like for example I tend to magnify things and feel everything is going wrong for me if one bad thing happens

It comes from specific triggers like girls not replying to me on dating apps, daily things things, and work.
Try ashwagandha, if that doesnt work just got to a psychologist for GAD meds

There is no such thing as "anxiety" or "stress", you are just ugly

• +1
Reactions: Aviator and beefliverontop
Anxiety like other mental health disorders is caused by a chemical imbalance in your brain, bipolar disorder is literally a salt imbalance. You do however have a point, being ugly probably makes it worse
There is no such thing as "anxiety" or "stress", you are just ugly

Anxiety like other mental health disorders is caused by a chemical imbalance in your brain, bipolar disorder is literally a salt imbalance. You do however have a point, being ugly probably makes it worse
I’m HTn

• JFL
Reactions: Aviator and Freud
Quit the stimulants, they make your heart beat faster and they’re toxic.

Nicotine?
Both caffeine and nicotine are toxic. I quit them and stopped having suicidal thoughts no joke. Nic sick is also a thing for a reason, it’s toxic.

• +1
Both caffeine and nicotine are toxic. I quit them and stopped having suicidal thoughts no joke. Nic sick is also a thing for a reason, it’s toxic.
Show evidence caffeine is toxic

How did you prevent lethargy when quitting stims?

How did you prevent lethargy when quitting stims?
Just ate more animal fat. Nicotine actually made me lethargic and shitty. After a while I would get nic sick

• +1
Raises cortisol. Done.
Do you understand that cortisol is something our body produces and that we need to function?

Do you understand that cortisol is something our body produces and that we need to function?
Yes naturally, not artificially from something we consume. If something you’re eating raises cortisol you shouldn’t be eating it.

And this is based on...
If something ur consuming raises ur body’s stress hormones you shouldn’t be consuming it… just raises ur stress levels artificially bro! Retard fuck off back to tik tok

If something ur consuming raises ur body’s stress hormones you shouldn’t be consuming it… just raises ur stress levels artificially bro! Retard fuck off back to tik tok
Can I dm you you seem high iq

• +1
Reactions: watah
Do you have trauma?

>No fucking evidence
>Just trust me bro
It's over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: watah

How can I fix this???
Use vorinostat. It permanently got rid of my social anxiety. Use the search bar for my previous posts on it. You can damn near call it a miracle drug. Also, check out r/vorinostat if you wanna figure out how to get it (you’ll need to email the guy running that sub)

• +1
Use vorinostat. It permanently got rid of my social anxiety. Use the search bar for my previous posts on it. You can damn near call it a miracle drug. Also, check out r/vorinostat if you wanna figure out how to get it (you’ll need to email the guy running that sub)
Do you use it daily without sides?

It says it s a chemo drug???

-gaba
-ashwagandha
- diet rich in meats and eggs
-magnesium

• +1
It says it s a chemo drug???
Read the following threads. You need to read more on the topic before coming to conclusions and coming back to me. If you don’t wanna take it fine, but I doubt you’ll find anything similar.

• +1
Unironically a big aspect is also mental loops you put yourself in. Research law of assumption and subliminals. But yeah, nutrition and lifestyle is important too.

• +1