I am abandoning my quest to get incels pussy with magick.

The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Silver
68973 1

I've spent over 2 years on various incel forums telling incels that they can use magick to get pussy. I will post one last thread on the topic and then quit. I've been trying to help others and I ended up neglecting myself in the process. I need to empower myself. Love and respect to all of you who listened to my spiritual message.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ElTruecel, butterworld and 3 others
Shut yo Aleister Crowley ahh up

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
don't you dare quit on me before you post a lust spell DIY you hear me bastard?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Shkreliii, The False Prophet and 1 other person
You don't see me pestering Christians in their threads. You need to learn that people with other beliefs exist.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and LancasteR
You don't see me pestering Christians in their threads. You need to learn that people with other beliefs exist.
You say you believe in demons and God and yet are acting in favor of the opposing forces against God

Are you @The Antichrist

My quest to help incels is much more Christ like than anything you've ever done. You're just afraid of going to hell. Christianity is like the legal system to you. You obey, because you're afraid of punishment. You don't have the bravery to interact withdark and powerful beings, like I do.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and LancasteR
I am a benevolent person

• JFL
My quest to help incels is much more Christ like than anything you've ever done. You're just afraid of going to hell. Christianity is like the legal system to you. You obey, because you're afraid of punishment. You don't have the bravery to face dark and powerful beings, like I do.
Christ casted our demons and threw them beneath his feet onto the dust, just like God did with that snake Satan.
Meanwhile you invite them in.
You can‘t contort or twist his personhood and what he did for the sake of justifying your occult shit.

Shut yo Aleister Crowley ahh u
You're a fake Christian. Real Christians do use Master's forums. Looksmaxxing and Moneynaxxing are not Christian behaviors. This is a vanity/greed/selfishness forum. You'll never admit this, because you're arrogant, but you know on a subconscious level that Christianity is just an ego construct for you and you are motivated by fear, because you are a pussy.

• JFL
don't you dare quit on me before you post a lust spell DIY you hear me bastard?
I will post one last thread of that nature, before I officially quit and revert back to shit posting.

• +1
Reactions: Lulleko
You're a fake Christian. Real Christians do use Master's forums. Looksmaxxing and Moneynaxxing are not Christian behaviors. This is a vanity/greed/selfishness forum. You'll never admit this, because you're arrogant, but you know on a subconscious level that Christianity is just an ego construct for you and you are motivated by fear, because you are a pussy.
I don‘t even looksmax or moneymax, also looksmaxxing or moneymaxxing itself aren‘t even sins neither is being on this forum. Problem is when you overdo it or fall into self-worship and greed.
Also you‘re the hypocrite for misusing Christs name and virtue to lure virgin dudes into this occult shit.

Not only are you leading others into astray and even talked about "how you can curse others through the internet" but you also make yourself appear as benelovent and righteous, while trying to gaslight and put me down as "arrogant"

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and plukee
I don't like that you stalk my threads like an insecure faggot.
This ain‘t Reddit dude I won‘t block anyone.
And everyone’s free to say his opinions on here.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I've spent over 2 years on various incel forums telling incels that they can use magick to get pussy. I will post one last thread on the topic and then quit. I've been trying to help others and I ended up neglecting myself in the process. I need to empower myself. Love and respect to all of you who listened to my spiritual message.
Audhubillah, So not Halal mode.

Using the law of attraction to manifest what you want IS also pretty accurate you just need to figure out how to do It the right way so It works

I don‘t even looksmax or moneymax, also looksmaxxing or moneymaxxing itself aren‘t even sins neither is being on this forum. Problem is when you overdo it or fall into self-worship and greed.
Also you‘re the hypocrite for misusing Christs name and virtue to lure virgin dudes into this occult shit.

Not only are you leading others into astray and even talked about "how you can curse others through the internet" but you also make yourself appear as benelovent and righteous, while trying to gaslight and put me down as "arrogant"

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye
I'm not a hypocrite. I do not abide by Christian morality.

I'm not a hypocrite. I do not abide by Christian morality.
Yet you use Jesus as an example and against me. In this lukewarm manner.
I'm not leading anyone astray. I'm helping them get pussy.
There‘s probably easier ways to get pussy than this magick shit.
Imagine the cognitive dissonance that you get when you literally have to summon demons to get laid.

benelovent
I'm much more benevolent than a selfish narcissist like you will ever be. I went out of my way and spent my own money to help people. You can't accept that, because you think worshiping Jesus makes you a good person, when being a good person requires selflessness and doing good deeds.

• +1
  • JFL
I'm much more benevolent than a selfish narcissist like you will ever be. I went out of my way and spent my own money to help people. You can't accept that, because you think worshiping Jesus makes you a good person, when being a good person requires selflessness and doing good deeds.
What makes you think I "worship" Jesus just by words and not by being just or helping others? You‘re just pulling stuff out of thin air now.
Helping others get laid in this way isn‘t that benevolent how you think and the passive agressive way in how you defend it shows.
You literally go by an "the end justifies the means thinking"

you literally have to summon demons to get laid.
Magick is much more effective than any other method. Everything else is a masochistic joke. And you don't need to summon demons to use magick. People have psychic abilities and can use magick without the aid of spirits. There are also many non demonic spirits that can attract women.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Magick is much more effective than any other method. Everything else is a masochistic joke. And you don't need to summon demons to use magick. People have psychic abilities and can use magick without the aid of spirits. There are also many non demonic spirits that can attract women.
Or go join a social circle and nichemax?
I see ugly blokes get laid with nichemaxxing.

There is nothing evil about what I'm doing.
I didn‘t say you were evil, maybe you have good intentions. But what you‘re contributing to is something malicious. Messing with shit that is beyond you.
Occultism and sorcery has never helped anyone long-term, or done them good in the end.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and UZB_Strebl
maybe you have good intentions.
I do
Occultism and sorcery has never helped anyone long-term, or done them good in the end.
You do not know what you're talking about. You can't understand occultism unless you practice it. This world would be a much better place if everyone practiced magick.

• +1
  • Hmm...
I do

You do not know what you're talking about. You can't understand occultism unless you practice it. This world would be a much better place if everyone practiced magick.
Dude I don‘t want to discuss with you anymore. I won‘t even enter your future threads anymore.
I hope for you that you can come onto the righteous way to God and that the veil over your eyes gets lifted.

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Even if u sell ur soul and and do all this other satanist shit you could never break and completely destroy your relationship with Jesus Christ our lord savior you can never run away our destroy your relationship with Jesus Christ he will always forgive and love you repent of your sins

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and ElTruecel