I am actually so fucked: Child saga part 3

DIY.Suicide

DIY.Suicide

It seems God may just hate me
Joined
Sep 6, 2025
Posts
6,536
Reputation
7,139
Im laying in my bed and realising all the shitty things and all the ways id be a bad dad and if that kid is born he or she will be such a fuck up I mean holy shit if I leave school to raise a kid I’ll be making like 50k a year which is not nearly enough to support my own place my wife because I’ll have to marry her not a question about that and a new born kid they’re is not a single good option for the kid because I won’t give away my own flesh and blood and I’d be damned if I abort it so Im in this weird limbo of I want to help the kid but they’re is nothing I can do
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mooks Laxx, Nerogen, buccalfatremoval and 5 others
why dont you just get an abortion
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and DIY.Suicide
@Lefty Rankin @buccalfatremoval @Mooks Laxx @Nerogen @-joe
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen, buccalfatremoval, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
Im laying in my bed and realising all the shitty things and all the ways id be a bad dad and if that kid is born he or she will be such a fuck up I mean holy shit if I leave school to raise a kid I’ll be making like 50k a year which is not nearly enough to support my own place my wife because I’ll have to marry her not a question about that and a new born kid they’re is not a single good option for the kid because I won’t give away my own flesh and blood and I’d be damned if I abort it so Im in this weird limbo of I want to help the kid but they’re is nothing I can do
dwbi and ldar
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pexy
dude its better than being a father before you even turn 20
Not really I’d rather be a shitty half baked dad then a murder
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
Im laying in my bed and realising all the shitty things and all the ways id be a bad dad and if that kid is born he or she will be such a fuck up I mean holy shit if I leave school to raise a kid I’ll be making like 50k a year which is not nearly enough to support my own place my wife because I’ll have to marry her not a question about that and a new born kid they’re is not a single good option for the kid because I won’t give away my own flesh and blood and I’d be damned if I abort it so Im in this weird limbo of I want to help the kid but they’re is nothing I can do
Its fucked up but maybe youll be rich or maybe your kid is going to win a genetic lottery and be a model who knows but why is it so much to raise a kid in europe its very cheap
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
Its fucked up but maybe youll be rich or maybe your kid is going to win a genetic lottery and be a model who knows but why is it so much to raise a kid in europe its very cheap
I don’t live in Europe it’s expensive asf where I live and it’s not the best right now
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound
youd literally be wrecking not only yours but your kid's life
No not true I’d rather have a kid that hates me and uses it to grow then the kid to be in a petridish
 
Im laying in my bed and realising all the shitty things and all the ways id be a bad dad and if that kid is born he or she will be such a fuck up I mean holy shit if I leave school to raise a kid I’ll be making like 50k a year which is not nearly enough to support my own place my wife because I’ll have to marry her not a question about that and a new born kid they’re is not a single good option for the kid because I won’t give away my own flesh and blood and I’d be damned if I abort it so Im in this weird limbo of I want to help the kid but they’re is nothing I can do
Did u get a girl pregnant or are you just thinking of a situation like that ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
Did u get a girl pregnant or are you just thinking of a situation like that ?
Idk everyone is saying I did she’s finding out Friday or whenever she gets her period
 
  • +1
Reactions: Heaver

I don’t live in Europe it’s expensive asf where I live and it’s not the best right now
I really cant help but i wish the best for you try to get a job in europe and live there its very cheap if you cant i wish you the best
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
I really cant help but i wish the best for you try to get a job in europe and live there its very cheap if you cant i wish you the best
Thank you man I hope it gos well
 
  • Love it
Reactions: JJound
time to salve away in a warehouse

but real shit, i wish the best for you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
Im laying in my bed and realising all the shitty things and all the ways id be a bad dad and if that kid is born he or she will be such a fuck up I mean holy shit if I leave school to raise a kid I’ll be making like 50k a year which is not nearly enough to support my own place my wife because I’ll have to marry her not a question about that and a new born kid they’re is not a single good option for the kid because I won’t give away my own flesh and blood and I’d be damned if I abort it so Im in this weird limbo of I want to help the kid but they’re is nothing I can do
Stop all that. I comfortably supported a wife and kid along with myself on less than 35k a year with zero help from the govt or anybody else for the last 5 years in USA. As long as your wife doesn't have to be getting her fucking nails done and shit you'll be fine.

Don't get a stupid sense of false nobility when it comes to being a father. A sense of nobility brings utter stupidity. Don't fall into that trap. Be grounded and fuck what everybody else is doing.

You care and that's enough to be a good dad. Don't worry about what the world says. Being a parent is not an identity. Keep that in mind and you'll do alright.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx and DIY.Suicide
Stop all that. I comfortably supported a wife and kid along with myself on less than 35k a year with zero help from the govt or anybody else for the last 5 years in USA. As long as your wife doesn't have to be getting her fucking nails done and shit you'll be fine.

Don't get a stupid sense of false nobility when it comes to being a father. A sense of nobility brings utter stupidity. Don't fall into that trap. Be grounded and fuck what everybody else is doing.

You care and that's enough to be a good dad. Don't worry about what the world says. Being a parent is not an identity. Keep that in mind and you'll do alright.
thank you I needed to hear that Im still just as scared though but if it dos happen I won’t be as shocked or upset if I can’t give them everything they want but what they need with some wants thank you man seriously I know you said to think about marrying the girl but I kind of have to I already screwed up once by having sex before marriage even if I don’t like her or see a bountiful relationship I can still let it run it’s course for the sake of the child
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Im laying in my bed and realising all the shitty things and all the ways id be a bad dad and if that kid is born he or she will be such a fuck up I mean holy shit if I leave school to raise a kid I’ll be making like 50k a year which is not nearly enough to support my own place my wife because I’ll have to marry her not a question about that and a new born kid they’re is not a single good option for the kid because I won’t give away my own flesh and blood and I’d be damned if I abort it so Im in this weird limbo of I want to help the kid but they’re is nothing I can do
tell your priest bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide

Similar threads

bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
2
Views
51
Askinov
Askinov
VIGILIANT
Replies
2
Views
19
i<3cats
i<3cats
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
7
Views
27
ragu
ragu
roidar
Replies
0
Views
21
roidar
roidar
lowinhibragecel
Replies
9
Views
27
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Mooks Laxx
Back
Top