I am addicted to my fleshlight

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Banned
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Posts
4,040
Reputation
5,716
Since I first used my fleshlight 6 days ago I have used it 4 times in total.

I have basically no drive to fuck a real woman now. The virtual pussy feels too real and good.

Discuss.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, randomvanish, anthropology pill and 4 others
Incel cope
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Get a VR headset and you will no longer have any earthly desires.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents
degenthread
 
@cocainecowboy
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Yeah but too much work though
 
Get a VR headset and you will no longer have any earthly desires.
I plan on doing this once it’s completely over for me
Better to have stacie simulation than roastie reality tbh
 
I plan on doing this once it’s completely over for me
Better to have stacie simulation than roastie reality tbh
It honestly isn't worth it if it's just for porn. I have a Rift S and it's amazing for gaming but VR porn is kinda meh ngl
Most porn is trash anyway but you feel extra empty inside if you come to VR.
 
It honestly isn't worth it if it's just for porn. I have a Rift S and it's amazing for gaming but VR porn is kinda meh ngl
Most porn is trash anyway but you feel extra empty inside if you come to VR.
Brutal
There is no escape I guess
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
reality is overrated
 
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents

Similar threads

dimocel
Replies
17
Views
72
dimocel
dimocel
SickendExistence
Replies
8
Views
76
i<3cats
i<3cats
Bars
Replies
6
Views
50
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter
Former Shortcel
Replies
3
Views
87
try2beme
try2beme
Notcel
Replies
32
Views
108
Saint ER
Saint ER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top