I am addicted to pinning

dimocel

dimocel

Genetic Waste
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
930
Reputation
1,490
Pinning 75mg eod subq is fucking lifefuel

Gear users attest to this its godlike
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pexy, Laqi, ragingmanlet and 2 others
Why not pin intra muscular
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: dimocel and ragingmanlet
Isn’t it just better tho
u can get away with it if your running low doses like this guy but if your pushing more than like 350mg or your really lean its not worth it
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel and ANON
Pinning 75mg eod subq is fucking lifefuel

Gear users attest to this its godlike
Men I agree, it's not gear but I love pinning Reta, Tirz, GHK and MT2
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Men I agree, it's not gear but I love pinning Reta, Tirz, GHK and MT2
Theres something about knowing that its testosterone that makes me so much happier
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Laqi
Theres something about knowing that its testosterone that makes me so much happier
Could be the fact that you are trying to fight your natural potential
It may just be your will to be better
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Could be the fact that you are trying to fight your natural potential
It may just be your will to be better
Yeah i hated being natural. I feel a sense of power and control now even though im still a doomer and loser:D
 
  • +1
Reactions: Laqi
Yeah i hated being natural. I feel a sense of power and control now even though im still a doomer and loser:D
it's just illusion though
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Tell me you are new to this without telling me you are lul
wait for few months maybe bookmark this post because this will become a pain in the ass not a fun activity the novelty wears off
 
  • +1
Reactions: Laqi and dimocel
I'm on 600mg test
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Tell me you are new to this without telling me you are lul
wait for few months maybe bookmark this post because this will become a pain in the ass not a fun activity the novelty wears off
Hahahaha, I'm sure it is; I started 4 weeks ago only :forcedsmile:
 
Yeah ofc but hey at least it helps me cope
well yeah that;s what matters
Tell me you are new to this without telling me you are lul
wait for few months maybe bookmark this post because this will become a pain in the ass not a fun activity the novelty wears off
I agree but just let him be happy
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
well yeah that;s what matters

I agree but just let him be happy
Nah he's right, though tbf, Im sure ill be tired of it at some point but im happy i started and its exciting
 
  • +1
Reactions: Laqi

Similar threads

SickendExistence
Replies
8
Views
74
i<3cats
i<3cats
Bars
Replies
6
Views
49
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter
Former Shortcel
Replies
3
Views
87
try2beme
try2beme
Notcel
Replies
32
Views
104
Saint ER
Saint ER
Moggador
Replies
9
Views
72
Moggador
Moggador

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top