I am addicted to parasocial relationships/daydreams

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Whether it’s being in a group and listening to what they say but never contributing, daydreaming about anime characters and developing dialogues/relationships between them to obsess over, rotting in online spaces, revenge of the nerd fantasy where I fight back against someone who disrespected me one time way back, being lost in pointless droning monologues while staring at a wall etc I love my false interactions and I’m so addicted it’s insane.

It’s clearly destroying my life. Too much dopamine and stimuli is being extracted from thin air, I can do all of these ‘things’ while basically staring at a wall for 8-10 hours

• +1
Reactions: tom69, chadpreetsingh, iblamechico and 5 others
Whether it’s being in a group and listening to what they say but never contributing, daydreaming about anime characters and developing dialogues/relationships between them to obsess over, rotting in online spaces, revenge of the nerd fantasy where I fight back against someone who disrespected me one time way back, being lost in pointless droning monologues while staring at a wall etc I love my false interactions and I’m so addicted it’s insane.

It’s clearly destroying my life. Too much dopamine and stimuli is being extracted from thin air, I can do all of these ‘things’ while basically staring at a wall for 8-10 hours
Literally me bhai

I am getting crazy and depressed, I am not the same person anymore. Blackpill changed me forever because the truth hurts. We are autists... Non NT lonely people.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
I am getting crazy and depressed, I am not the same person anymore. Blackpill changed me forever because the truth hurts. We are autists... Non NT lonely people.
Is like not good to be high inhib and awkward :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: