dimocel
Genetic Waste
- Joined
- May 2, 2026
- Posts
- 932
- Reputation
- 1,491
Pinning 75mg eod subq is fucking lifefuel
Gear users attest to this its godlike
Gear users attest to this its godlike
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Cuz its not necessaryWhy not pin intra muscular
Isn’t it just better thoCuz its not necessary
u can get away with it if your running low doses like this guy but if your pushing more than like 350mg or your really lean its not worth itIsn’t it just better tho
Absorption is the sameIsn’t it just better tho
Men I agree, it's not gear but I love pinning Reta, Tirz, GHK and MT2Pinning 75mg eod subq is fucking lifefuel
Gear users attest to this its godlike
Theres something about knowing that its testosterone that makes me so much happierMen I agree, it's not gear but I love pinning Reta, Tirz, GHK and MT2
Could be the fact that you are trying to fight your natural potentialTheres something about knowing that its testosterone that makes me so much happier
Yeah i hated being natural. I feel a sense of power and control now even though im still a doomer and loserCould be the fact that you are trying to fight your natural potential
It may just be your will to be better
it's just illusion thoughYeah i hated being natural. I feel a sense of power and control now even though im still a doomer and loser![]()
Yeah ofc but hey at least it helps me copeit's just illusion though
Hahahaha, I'm sure it is; I started 4 weeks ago onlyTell me you are new to this without telling me you are lul
wait for few months maybe bookmark this post because this will become a pain in the ass not a fun activity the novelty wears off
Nice miring, im getting 225mg per week atmI'm on 600mg test
well yeah that;s what mattersYeah ofc but hey at least it helps me cope
I agree but just let him be happyTell me you are new to this without telling me you are lul
wait for few months maybe bookmark this post because this will become a pain in the ass not a fun activity the novelty wears off
Nah he's right, though tbf, Im sure ill be tired of it at some point but im happy i started and its excitingwell yeah that;s what matters
I agree but just let him be happy