Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
these days because of BDD.

I used to
  • Make all A's
  • Go to bed on time
  • Wake up early
  • Be a reliable person (rarely late)
  • Talk to people in an overall NT way despite having borderline high-functioning aspergers
  • Work a full time job and go to school at the same time
  • Be a model employee that got promoted to manager (and then started being a bad manager, see Drinking On The Job )
  • Go to the gym every single day
  • Go on tinder dates regularly
  • Go to parties and go out with friends
  • Post weekly Instagram picture for a guaranteed 150+ likes

Now I
  • Pass some of my classes by the skin of my teeth and usually fail or withdraw from at least one per semester
  • Skip lecture 90% of the time if there isn't a test that day
  • Go to bed anywhere from 3AM to 5AM
  • Skip ***** practice (don't want to be identified so cant say the sport) to the point of threats of being kicked off the team
  • Call out and no-call/no-show regularly at my new scribe job and at my old scribe job
  • Sleep through my commitments, often until dinner time
  • Take 3 to 5-hour naps after dinner (only being awake for 2 hours after a 12 hours sleep)
  • Think about my life after jaw surgery
  • Look in the mirror or at pictures of myself for a combined 30 minutes to an hour per day easily
  • Think about the origins of my flaws in extreme depth for hours per day
  • Critically compare myself (microfeature by microfeature) to people I want to look as good as
  • Treat my hookups like pure shit just to see how much I can get away with to show me if they really think I am physically attractive or not
  • Stopped going to parties because I end up an awkward af couch sitter because of how inferior I feel
  • Hide from the camera and haven't posted on instagram in over a year & also deleted a lot of pictures

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Vidyacoper, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
jfl legit me except grades part cuz of my parents

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
jfl legit me except grades part cuz of my parents

I wished my parents checked my grades every week tbh. I am 22 and too old for that but legit be the only thing that would make me motivated enough to do my homework and go to class.

listing out your flaws is a bit narcy tbh. it's a common trait for narcissist to self sabotage, try to fix that. only thing that keeps me running is cus i hate getting life mogged

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Blitz, JMax and 2 others
listing out your flaws is a bit narcy tbh. it's a common trait for narcissist to self sabotage, try to fix that. only thing that keeps me running is cus i hate getting life mogged

You are right its narcy but if I could have the chance to fix just the top 5 ones I would let it go...

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
You are right its narcy but if I could have the chance to fix just the top 5 ones I would let it go...
just remember, no one's gonna give a shit about your "bad time of my life" or "i wasnt tryin" excuses in the future. depression is for faggots

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Hepatologyscribe
The biggest thing I look forward to after ascension is not avoiding pictures anymore.

After leaving the college I became low functioning due to lack of clear goals in life. Now I’m constantly depressed due to the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Hepatologyscribe
The blackpill is too real

• +1
Go camping for a week or two with no electronics and just think about life and what you want. Being alone in nature works alot for some reason

• +1
Go camping for a week or two with no electronics and just think about life and what you want. Being alone in nature works alot for some reason

I plan to soon. Do you think world travel has a similar effect? I could see that going either way. Could help or even make it worse.

I look at myself and pics of young Brad Pitt prob and hr a day

• +1
I plan to soon. Do you think world travel has a similar effect? I could see that going either way. Could help or even make it worse.
Not sure. I think just being away from people and electronics for awhile is good. Hiking would be good too

• +1