I am an incel trapped in a fakecel body

Monobloc

Monobloc

E-Surgeon
Things went south with a girl I've been with recently and I wanted to reflect since this sub is basically .is

Had nothing to do with my personality, I larp giga NT with some NT niche hobbies. Had nothing to do with my looks. Still got broken up with.

Getting the girl is the first part, many BPers struggle with this, so what they fail to realize after is that if you are an incel at the core, it doesn't matter how you look, you will not feel yourself during the relationship, impostor syndrome is an accurate term to describe this situation, alas it is doomed to fail. I have given up the little hope of genuine love after this relationship.

I don't deserve my looks, I'm truly an incel at heart. I hold sentiments closely related to Cho and Rodgers, obviously I never express them publicly but every day seeing the world just makes me agree more.

@seethe @coisbhai @murdah @northern mogger @irkedphaggot @gooner23

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23, seethe, MostGLSlayer and 1 other person
Should’ve browsed personalitymax.org instead.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Annihilator, BootySniffer69, murdah and 1 other person
Inside and outside both matters, then you can "ascend"

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Looks open the door, personality seals the deal.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and Zonar
The bluepilled love experience is something we’ll never have.

• So Sad
Reactions: Monobloc
Things went south with a girl I've been with recently and I wanted to reflect since this sub is basically .is

Had nothing to do with my personality, I larp giga NT with some NT niche hobbies. Had nothing to do with my looks. Still got broken up with.

Getting the girl is the first part, many BPers struggle with this, so what they fail to realize after is that if you are an incel at the core, it doesn't matter how you look, you will not feel yourself during the relationship, impostor syndrome is an accurate term to describe this situation, alas it is doomed to fail. I have given up the little hope of genuine love after this relationship.

I don't deserve my looks, I'm truly an incel at heart. I hold sentiments closely related to Cho and Rodgers, obviously I never express them publicly but every day seeing the world just makes me agree more.

@seethe @coisbhai @murdah @northern mogger @irkedphaggot @gooner23
Same, but why lil bro acting like he a chang
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and gooner23
I'm chang in my city every Asian male is flatfaced here
Utterly over for the abcs

dm me which city Ima come and stack up my body count even more

im chung in my city every asian male is forward grown here

• So Sad
Reactions: Monobloc
Utterly over for the abcs

dm me which city Ima come and stack up my body count even more
you won't slay around the mormon trail :feelshah: minimum 6'3 blond white htn latter-day-saint cel

• JFL
Reactions: seethe